• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I'm going to be going to the Calgary Comic Expo from April 28th - May 1st. Leaving Calgary on May 2nd late afternoon.

Will be working the 501st Legion booth all weekend! Anyone coming out to the con?

If anyone likes to go for runs on Nose Hill in Calgary, I'm in for Sundays when I'm actually in town. I'll be at the brentwood walking bridge into the park at 0730 if anyone's interested and capable of doing an early run

I'm in SW Calgary and am looking to build up my hiking fitness with hikes in and around Calgary.  Would be awesome to have a meet-up and get a few group hikes in this summer if anyone's interested.

On 2/9/2016 at 4:40 PM, Craneguy said:

I live in New-Brunswick but work out of Grande Prairie if that counts.  

An albertan moving to the maritimes... this was a plot twist i did not see coming. 

On 20/02/2017 at 11:19 AM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hey Edmontonians we want to do a rebel meetup!! Quote this post and we'll get a message going to organize! 

If I have the day off, it would totally be worth a drive from Calgary to do a rebel meetup! I know the nerdy things to do in Calgary, but not in Edmonton. :) 

• Like 1

Just going to tag some people who hailed from Edmonton earlier in the post - looks like some haven't been on for a while, but a meet-up would be a great time for a respawn!!!

@Hilary_W @Sylista Cianix @BMK @NayrXD @mgedik @Lillymoon @Taroin @DaniMosz @Mad Jack Flint @Goggy  @blark @Krymsonrose 

On 2/21/2017 at 3:42 PM, Kestrel Grey said:

If I have the day off, it would totally be worth a drive from Calgary to do a rebel meetup! I know the nerdy things to do in Calgary, but not in Edmonton. :) 

Also non-Edmontonians welcome!!!

On 2017-02-20 at 11:19 AM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hey Edmontonians we want to do a rebel meetup!! Quote this post and we'll get a message going to organize! 

Sounds good!

• Like 1