I am Hans and this is my health challenge (wow, so dramatic)

Hansjay

Hey Girl,

How are you tracking your diet events? I can't remember.

These are your goals still, yes?

1. carb control

2. portion control

3. Fruit intake instead of evil sugary goodness. (Don't go overboard)

Do tell how you're feeling about this challenge so far. Curious am I .

Also, any more drawings for us?

Cheers!

MOTHER DEAREST! First of all: where are you?! You've been awfully quiet?! I hope you're okay, yes?

DRAWINGS? I think I am going to draw Benedict Cumberbatch next or Meghan Ory(Dang, she's wow. Ahem)

Can't decide :=P

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain"—in association with "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

Guess who ran/walked on the treadmill for 45 mins?! THIS GURL RIGHT HERE! OOOOOHFFF! I feel so god damn pumped! (Apart from the sweat that perspires from me. Oh geez)

AAAAND! Fee voucher for my final year classes arrived from my college today. Seems, my final exams have been postponed due to some court issues against my university (hopefully, they'll remain busy till the end of April. I'd hopefully be able to complete everything by then)

MORAL OF THE STORY: We've been automatically promoted for now.

ALL IN ALL GOOD DAY!

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain"—in association with "my nimble but bulbous fingers"

• Like 1

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Oh please do Cumberbatch. Love that boy. Of course, Meghan Ory is a cute Canadian and I would NOT kick her outta bed for eating crackers!

I'm strangely quiet aren't I. I got the mini going although the thread is pretty quiet. I have been working out decently now that I'm close to my gym again, and I am cooking with T2 which is awesome. Most of my other goals are investigative so not a lot to post except what I find. I think perhaps I shall introduce GIFs, my pics, and maybe even some drawing of my little stick peeps. Nothing compared to your drawings, but they speak to me somehow.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Oh please do Cumberbatch. Love that boy. Of course, Meghan Ory is a cute Canadian and I would NOT kick her outta bed for eating crackers!

I'm strangely quiet aren't I. I got the mini going although the thread is pretty quiet. I have been working out decently now that I'm close to my gym again, and I am cooking with T2 which is awesome. Most of my other goals are investigative so not a lot to post except what I find. I think perhaps I shall introduce GIFs, my pics, and maybe even some drawing of my little stick peeps. Nothing compared to your drawings, but they speak to me somehow.

Oh? I forgot to follow you, didn't I?

Any more hobbies going out for you? What have you been doing, irl? Jobs and all?

Training alone or with a gym buddy?

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain"—in association with "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

WOOT!

45 mins is great!

And more time before finals is awesome!

Pray for me, mum! I need your blessings, that's all.

How's your family? Son doing good? I hope you resolved your issues with your parents?

Currently addicted to this mashup.

Blank Space//Style Mash-up by Louisa Wendorff feat.Devin Dawson

• Like 1

Oh? I forgot to follow you, didn't I?

Any more hobbies going out for you? What have you been doing, irl? Jobs and all?

Training alone or with a gym buddy?

I had four days off last month, all the others I was working with the pets. It was tiring, but I got in good shape some more because of the necessity of snowshoeing with one of the dogs. I LOVE snowshoeing now. It's just awesome.

I train alone mostly, but I did share a deadlift set with a guy the other day and I set a PB with 180# deadlift! I was so jazzed about that one! Still am!

Pray for me, mum! I need your blessings, that's all.

How's your family? Son doing good? I hope you resolved your issues with your parents?

You have my prayers and blessings for continued good luck and great cheer for all you do from now until forever.

My son/nephew is good. He has a girlfriend and the I love yous have been exchanged. He also invited me to go hiking with him once the weather clears up enough that I don't aggravate my bunions.

My parents have been behaving so our time together is up to three times. Mom definitely is calling too much, but I'm trying to deal with that. So going well.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I had four days off last month, all the others I was working with the pets. It was tiring, but I got in good shape some more because of the necessity of snowshoeing with one of the dogs. I LOVE snowshoeing now. It's just awesome.

I train alone mostly, but I did share a deadlift set with a guy the other day and I set a PB with 180# deadlift! I was so jazzed about that one! Still am!

You have my prayers and blessings for continued good luck and great cheer for all you do from now until forever.

My son/nephew is good. He has a girlfriend and the I love yous have been exchanged. He also invited me to go hiking with him once the weather clears up enough that I don't aggravate my bunions.

My parents have been behaving so our time together is up to three times. Mom definitely is calling too much, but I'm trying to deal with that. So going well.

Stay positive, mum!

Oooh! Hiking! Sounds like a fun trip! Lol son/nephew~ I hope his gf is a nice lady, yes?

Can't wait for your "stick figures" though! :P

Woa!! Hans! You're doing grrrrrrreat!

Keep it up!! :)

How are you feeling food-wise? Good? Hungry? Satisfied? Any cravings?

You think so? Thanks, Nolsy! Yeah! I feel awesome, actually! Controlling myself has its perks? Also, after your little pep-talk, my fear of carbs has vanished; I now treat them as an equal in my diet (that I need them for good things) WHICH HAS HELPED A LOT! Yeah~

Cravings? Maybe for icecream or something but I am still on fruits (maybe I'll eat icecream today)

Day-4:-

Breakfast:-

Oatmeal, boiled and fried egg, flat-bread, tea with honey, banana

Lunch:- beet root curry and sour Hyderabadi lentils with rice, green tea.

Ah, so apparently, somebody pointed out that I am growing again (size wise)

Dude! My life isn't just fat, okay!! I am not gaining or anything. I am perfectly fine

• Like 1

Some more teas and nothing else wow. I. Am. Killing. It.

Going to workout soon. NTC STYLE. HECK YEAAAAH. BRING. IT.

• Like 1

Half an hour or +_ OF JUMPING AND RUNNING AND UP. AND. DOWN. WAAH

12 AM- Devoured oranges while watching imitation game (I was about to cry but I didn't. AHAAA)

3AM AND I AM STILL AS AWAKE AS SUNSHINE AND SERIOUSLY SAD. OMG.

I need Ellie Goulding music now.

No sad. You will be okay.

My last two nights have been really late ones. 4:30am and 2:30am

Take good care of yourself. Have you gotten up yet tomorrow!?

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Day5??

CHEAT DAY

In honour of that day plus today's huge cricket match, I had Pistachio icecream, my favourite crisps; potato sticks.

AND. AFTER. SUCH. INTENSE SCREAMING AND ANXIETY AND HAPPY DANCING (because Pakistan won), my peeps and I circulated some celebratory gulab jamun (google highly recommended)

THE BREAKFAST:

Boiled plus fried egg, oatmeal (I eat it in a big tigger bowl), two tea rusks, tea (2)

Snacks: crisps, 2 gulab jamuns and icecream.

Real talk though: My body is still a bit big and curvy. I used to hate my body for being so big and—the fact that people would point it out and always commented on the disproportionality (my arms and legs are thin but chest, butt and stomach are huge)—did wonders for my self esteem.

I started this journey out of angst and maybe crushed self-esteem

BUT NOW! I am doing it for myself.

Granted, I am still big and curvy but I have learned to accept that and have learned to use that as a source of motivation for further improvement.

I know I am bulky but I am okay with that. I want to healthily change that for myself and myself only. I've finally learned to embrace my body for what it is and that has brought about so much change in me mentally, you know?

Finally. I. Don't. CARE. About. What. You. Think.

• Like 1

Snacked on some biscuits "Naan Khatai"; I love em very much (ate them after a long time, tbh)

Dinner: Small plate of rice, bottle gourd and meat curry.

Day-6:

Breakfast:-

oatmeal, fried egg.

Two portions of omelette flat-bread (like you make the omelette mixture, then switch to making the flatbread on the pan and when it becomes darker and a bit crispier you pour it onto the flat-bread//paratha. So. It's. Like. Two. In. One)

Oh by the way, I used the treadmill for 47 mins and covered 4.03 KM. AH. SO. SLOW. -_- (sorry :c)

Also, did a core workout from the NTC app.

That. Was. Pretty. Epic. But. That. Didn't. Make. My. Stomach. Hurt. As. Much. As. The original workout I usually use.

Ah, FRENCH toast (small piece of it was enough to make me melt. Thank goodness, we're out of eggs -_- Not good a self control)

My hunger level is strong. Too. Strong. Is it because of my extreme activities or recovering metabolism? Idk

Anyway, for lunch, I am having bottle gourd curry and mixed lentils again with flat-bread

Tea with brown sugar :P

Plain tea

By the way, this is flatbread. :P

dd6323ef14952c899005a0f45bd5cd63.jpg

Dinner:

Homemade spiced potato stir fry with flatbread. :P

Korra Workout (x2; Side kick is hard ;_; I am using a wall for support because I can't twist my stretched out leg without risking a fall)

Also, Barefoot Running/walking on treadmill for 33 mins was a heck loads a fun :|D

Wow, flatbread is wrinkly! LOL

I'll take the meat curry! And the french toast!

I actually cooked an over easy egg today. Cooked it really well too. The whites were fine, but the yolk.... yeah NO!

So glad to hear you are on your body's side now. It took me a long time.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Wow, flatbread is wrinkly! LOL

I'll take the meat curry! And the french toast!

I actually cooked an over easy egg today. Cooked it really well too. The whites were fine, but the yolk.... yeah NO!

So glad to hear you are on your body's side now. It took me a long time.

Not going to lie, I still haven't been nice to my body but I am getting there. I'll get there!

Hi, mum! How was the hiking trip! Did you have fun? I hope it wasn't too cold