I am Hans and this is my health challenge (wow, so dramatic)

Hansjay

Day 12.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, boiled egg and tea

Fruits: 4 oranges and a banana

Lunch: Flatbread, Minced meat cooked and tomato and meat curry

Snack: Cheese balls made with brown bread and shallow fried

Sweet pan too! Woah

I love pan so much!

(Not bad, eh?)

OH! I ALSO HAVE BEEN DRAWING. CANT WAIT TO SHOW

cd6294dee6fb86882891623902a3d438.jpg

c14f454e3e0b80caad2c497197b53a5e.jpg

c50ae8810f366f9d26bc419ed0b5e8b1.jpg

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain"—in association with "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

1a40c0a81487f536a1c9b7922a409dc1.jpg

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain"—in association with "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Dinner was slightly off

Peas and rice, two chicken (fried stuff—I swear)

Some yoghurt and for dessert we had custard. (Small portion of it—not to worry)

Green tea been drinking yo but I should be careful otherwise I'd lose all my work, you know?

Day 13:-

Breakfast: A banana and porridge.

Two eggs, spiced potato stir fry, paratha, yoghurt and green coriander spicy chutney. AAAH.

I might have an orange later? Idk

How are you getting on with Gone Girl? I agree it's a good page-turner. Still treadmilling, I see, even though it's not one of your goals, which is great. Keep at it, Superhans.

Oh and did we find out if @jaex passed that bar exam?

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

How are you getting on with Gone Girl? I agree it's a good page-turner. Still treadmilling, I see, even though it's not one of your goals, which is great. Keep at it, Superhans.

Oh and did we find out if @jaex passed that bar exam?

It's Sergeant Runs-a-lot!

Naah! I've been running and bbwing but true focus is on the eating (gigglesnort! I could be so much better D:)

I am about to finish this damn frustration of a book, ugh.

Yeah! Did jaex become a lawyer or not.

Frustration? Rly? When I finished it I went out and bought a couple of her other books.

Oh and at the moment I am sergeant runs-hardly-at-all, I'm afraid 😩

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Frustration? Rly? When I finished it I went out and bought a couple of her other books.

Oh and at the moment I am sergeant runs-hardly-at-all, I'm afraid [emoji30]

In a good-mystery-way :P

AWW? You okay there?

(Any advice regarding clean eating?)

BTW, you mentioned 50 Shades of Gravy. Have you actually read that? I'd heard Pakistan was one of the countries who were refusing to show the film and I assumed the book would be similarly hard to get...? Not that it would be a great loss, from what I hear...

BTW, you mentioned 50 Shades of Gravy. Have you actually read that? I'd heard Pakistan was one of the countries who were refusing to show the film and I assumed the book would be similarly hard to get...? Not that it would be a great loss, from what I hear...

Oh no! I've seen that book in the hands of every other girl; maybe already done with them. (You can find it very easily here and it seriously disgusts me)

UGHUGH! Thank goodness they're not showing it.

Oh, OK, well I guess it's good that it's not banned, even if I agree with you that it's not a very good use of one's eyeballs.

Oh, OK, well I guess it's good that it's not banned, even if I agree with you that it's not a very good use of one's eyeballs.

Or use of the brain.

I had like 3+ oranges, I think. YEAAAH. Boy! I love oranges

• Like 1

Ellie Goulding playing in this restaurant. Sorry can't post the sound to NerdFitness for you...

Ellie Goulding playing in this restaurant. Sorry can't post the sound to NerdFitness for you...

OH MY GOD! Sound cloud?

Week3; Day 14:-

Breakfast: Boiled egg, oatmeal, tea.

(3) tea; (6) oranges.

Lunch: flatbread, lentil and okra stir-fry.

Snack: Fried fish and chutney.

Week 3; Day15:

Breakfast: Boiled egg, tea and oatmeal, banana. (Big mug of lassi. Oooooh)

(I might need to work on my breakfast because it still leaves me very hungry afterwards. Aaaaah, omelette maybe? Hmm?)

2 oranges, Flatbread and spinach curry for lunch. (Not bad?)

After-noon snack:

Cooked Dry Black Chick-peas (a portion) with Spicy yoghurt (raita) and onions (raw slices)

18266c6b4492a35c8772b1d3d35a6324.jpg

I forgot about this.

Panjeeri; brain food. (Brown sugar)(Pun-jeer-ee[ee as in eep or key])

GOIN to snack on it while studying! :D (google it)

• Like 1

Week-3; Day-16:-

Breakfast: Oatmeal, boiled egg, brown bread with cheese (2 slices of bread)

Fruit: 2 banana, 2 Indian plums.

Lunch:- Rice with lentil; brown bread sandwich with shallow fry kebab, cucumbers, tomato and cabbage leaf.

Cups o' tea: I forgot the exact number but they were many :P

Week-3; Day 17:

Ah! Cheat daaaaay~

Taaadaaaaaaaay, I had an omelette, two pieces of brown bread and oat-meal with tea (I felt quite good. I think I'll stick to this?)

Lunch: Naan-bread, Potato and meat curry (no potato) and lentils (dry fairly not the LIQUIDY kind)

5 of my favourite kind of bubble gum (after so long!), chocolate biscuits (just a pack and they were very good)

Banana and two oranges, tea (total of three cups maybe? I forget)

Dinner: my dad made his famous lentil+rice+spices mix (we just call it khichdi or something idk what to call it)

So a bit of that.

• Like 1

Week-3; Day 18 and 19:

Friday! Friday~

Breakfast: khageena(kind of like scrambled eggs and omelette combined)+Two pieces of brown bread+oatmeal and tea

(Who doesn't love tea, right?)

Banana and two oranges.

Lunch: Beetroot curry and flatbread.

I am kind of forgetful about these things but I am quite sure my day went awesome except the fact that Pakistan lost to Australia. :c

Saturday:

Breakfast: Fried egg and two bread.

Lunch: flatbread, stir-fry Chinese okra and special seasoned egg-plant with yoghurt.

Snack: Banana and two oranges.

2 glass of strawberry and ice-cream milkshake (one with sugar and one without sugar)

I may make myself something to eat but it's late so might as well have an orange or two or maybe melon? Hmmmm. Melloooonnn.

Week-3; Day-20

Sunday was a cheater day (lol, I love this word. Like. Cheater. Day)

Breakfast: Omelette, Toast and oatmeal

Lunch: flatbread, lentils and bottle gourd curry

Snacks: Kit-Kat, a banana and two oranges, raisins and walnuts too

Dinner: Two home-made sausages with ketchup, mustard, tomato, cucumber and cabbage leaf. (white bread ;_;), Mirinda (I hated it so much. Blekh. Never again)

Tea: 3 or more cups? (I seriously should stop forgetting the exact number)