Hello from lululee, the language nerd

Hello, Lululee here, joining the rebellion - hopefully to stay!

I've been passively checking out NF for some time now and finally decided to join my first challenge - and so here I am!

Here's a bunch of random facts about me:

1. I'm a girl in my mid twenties and so far my life has been very interesting - sometimes like a happy ride, sometimes rather like a bitter lesson, but definitely interesting. I've lived a nomadic life since I was 18 and constantly struggle between feeling so, so lonely/wanting to settle down and longing for places I haven't yet experienced. Being bored it the thing I hate the most.

2. Last year I quit my job (and a career that seemed to be taking off, sort of) because I could see it wasn't serving the values believe in, and wasn't incorporating my biggest talent and passion. My life sort of changed 180 degrees. Which leads us to no. 3:

3. I'm a language nerd. I love foreign languages, speaking them, speaking about them, etc etc. I went back to uni to complete a language/culture degree (one more country move, yay) and so far haven't regretted it (although it is painful to not work full-time anymore). Luckily my memory works ok, and I currently know seven languages at various levels, from native to good/communicative (and it's related to my epic quest, about which I might post one day if I feel brave enough).

4. I strongly believe in the importance of moral values in life and try my best to live honestly. It's not always easy.

5. I'm INFJ, I'm an introvert but I find meeting new people very interesting (weirdly enough). I don't take criticism very well and I've struggled with low self-esteem and emotional eating for as long as I can remember.

6. It was very hard for me to write the above.

7. My general goal is to just feel good in my skin. I figure, besides accepting myself, the best way is to get fit so I feel like the exterior matches the interior ;) This battle has been going on for a long time, and I'm just tired with it. I've made a huge progress mentally in the past year, hopefully things will get (close to) perfection now :) The only thing I worry about is getting discouraged and/or distracted.

That's it, sorry it came out quite long... and thank you to anyone who took time to read it!

• Like 1

Lv 0 Half-Elf Recruit

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

introduction

my current challenge

Hello, miss Lu here, joining the rebellion - hopefully to stay!

I've been passively checking out NF for some time now and finally decided to join my first challenge - and so here I am!

Here's a bunch of random facts about me:

1. I'm a girl in my mid twenties and so far my life has been very interesting - sometimes like a happy ride, sometimes rather like a bitter lesson, but definitely interesting. I've lived a nomadic life since I was 18 and constantly struggle between feeling so, so lonely/wanting to settle down and longing for places I haven't yet experienced. Being bored it the thing I hate the most.

2. Last year I quit my job (and a career that seemed to be taking off, sort of) because I could see it wasn't serving the values believe in, and wasn't incorporating my biggest talent and passion. My life sort of changed 180 degrees. Which leads us to no. 3:

3. I'm a language nerd. I love foreign languages, speaking them, speaking about them, etc etc. I went back to uni to complete a language/culture degree (one more country move, yay) and so far haven't regretted it (although it is painful to not work full-time anymore). Luckily my memory works ok, and I currently know seven languages at various levels, from native to good/communicative (and it's related to my epic quest, about which I might post one day if I feel brave enough).

4. I strongly believe in the importance of moral values in life and try my best to live honestly. It's not always easy.

5. I'm INFJ, I'm an introvert but I find meeting new people very interesting (weirdly enough). I don't take criticism very well and I've struggled with low self-esteem and emotional eating for as long as I can remember.

6. It was very hard for me to write the above.

7. My general goal is to just feel good in my skin. I figure, besides accepting myself, the best way is to get fit so I feel like the exterior matches the interior ;) This battle has been going on for a long time, and I'm just tired with it. I've made a huge progress mentally in the past year, hopefully things will get (close to) perfection now :) The only thing I worry about is getting discouraged and/or distracted.

That's it, sorry it came out quite long... and thank you to anyone who took time to read it!

Wilkommen! INFP here and fellow language lover (but not nerd yet, unfortunately...) :)

Care to tell more about the places you've been?

• Like 1

LilLucia

Level 2 | Wood Elf, Assassin in training

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

STR: 4.1 | DEX: 1.37 | STA: 1.37 | CON: 8.55 | WIS: 4.0 | CHA: 1.0

The first rung of the ladder: Challenge #1

Maintaining the ground & my sanity: Challenge #2

“A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.†— Helen Keller

I'm a confused musician/writer/reader/introvert/nerd, in training to be an awesome wife/nurse/tutor/mom.