Hello! I am looking for a partner(s) that can join me with on my Epic Quest to slay an Archdemon (aka my bad eating habits) for this challenge and many more challenges to come!  Age/gender doesn't matter, just as long as you are an active rebel in the forums and someone that needs a companion or accountability partner in return. I am struggling with food addiction, binge eating, overeating, depression, sciatic nerve pain due to a herniated disc, and lack of motivation. I also lack accountability and consequences (aside from that dinner binge that will pile up on my butt).

Most details about me can be found on my profile page, but here some basics. I am a 36 y/o mom that works a full time job and I have been struggling with my weight since I was a small child. I have only been within a healthy weight range 1 or so years out of my entire life. I am about 80 lbs overweight, but I am considering going by body fat% or body measurements from now on.

I have recently cut out sodas from my daily diet, as well as sweetener from my coffee. Right now the only exercise I am able to do is walk (due to the herniated disc) and I have just started the Walk to Mordor challenge.

Aside from all that fitness stuff, I love video games, anime, drawing, watercolor, sewing, cosplay, and good ghost stories.

Hoping to meet some awesome folks for the journey!

its-dangerous-to-go-alone-frodo-240x180.

• Like 2

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

I'm in! Im still pretty new, but I definitely could use the extra accountability for food. I also cut out soda, but I still need to work on not binging on carbs and alcohol. Its not an every day problem, but its often enough that both negatively effect my life.

• Like 1

Base Character: Elantrian

Class/ Profession: Druid

Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Battle Log Whole30

I'm still pretty new here, but I'd love to join your party! I also struggle with depression, anxiety, and the dreaded archnemesis (overeating to fill an emotional void). I'm 27 years old and looking for an accountability buddy/friend. I don't drink soda/diet soda (I used to have a SERIOUS addiction to soda, though...now, I'm proud to say, I can't drink 4 ounces of soda without getting sick! I stick to the natural soda now thanks to my spouse!). I used to drink 8-10 cans of Diet Mountain Dew a day....damn work for providing free soda!

I sweeten my tea with raw coconut sugar (or honey/agave). All of the above are low glycemic index sweeteners and taste better than actual sugar! I've found that my body CRAVES sugar and my body/mind/moods do crazy things when I get on the sugar roller coaster....

Aside from fitness stuff, I'm a musician, a computer geek/technie, and enjoy snuggling with my dogs!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Cheers,

Al

• Like 1

Hello fellow party members!  Welcome and Thanks for joining! :D    

Aside from fitness stuff, I'm a musician, a computer geek/technie, and enjoy snuggling with my dogs!

My dad, my brother, and my husband are musicians!  Well my husband says he was more of an "Entertainer" than a musician lol. But he can sing and play instruments a lot better than I can. I don't have a single musical ability in my body, but I have other artistic talents. :)   

I'm in! Im still pretty new, but I definitely could use the extra accountability for food. I also cut out soda, but I still need to work on not binging on carbs and alcohol. Its not an every day problem, but its often enough that both negatively effect my life.

I need to work on reducing my carbs as well, not something I look forward to so let's hope we can come up with some good accountability ideas. :) 

• Like 1

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

So I created a snack box of veggies and actually ate almost all of them before any went bad! (huge accomplishment for me) But then I "rewarded" myself with a soft pretzel after lunch and chipotle for dinner. I now have stomach cramps. 😅

Moderation anyone?

• Like 1

Battle Log Whole30

How is everything going for you guys? I think I would have the most success if I started logging what I eat on MFP again, but I kind of dread that idea. It's so tedious!!! I snacked a lot less when I used it simply so I wouldn't have to log those items in. >.>

Battle Log Whole30

Hi!  I, too, am an "excessive eater."  An online calculator told me that.  It was a calorie tool, but I thought I should've changed its name to "obvious calculator."

I do overeat, especially in the evening, have terrible depression flair-ups, and just mean self talk from losing weight and then gaining it all back.  Blerg.  

I've been looking for a little support from someone, too.  The current challenge is finishing up tomorrow, so how about we make it official and put a similar thread in the "accountability-buddy" section of the next challenge?  I think I'd like a random supportive text message in my day to interrupt my hum-drum thinking.  Getting online after work after being online all day can be a bummer so I don't check NF daily.

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

Hi, I am 49 I deal with binges also, when I am able to stay away from carbs I am not hungry, my sciatica and restless legs stop and I feel really great, I'm 3/4 of the way through my first challenge, looking for accountability on workouts and eating clean, thanks

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage"