Hallo, Kate again. So this is my battle log. I try to gain a little muscle, accomplish some endurance and stamina - and lose some weight on the way. Currently I weight 64 kg with 1,57 cm height. (I'm really not very tall.) I'll update my weekly journal here with my workouts and progress with improving my eating habits.

I would like to add some tables with figures as well, but I couldn't find out, how o add my excel tables. Perhaps I'll post some screenshots.

Goals:  I want to accomplish a leaner self. I want to reach 60 kg and build a little muscle. Stamina is also important, because I want to walk home fast without getting out of breath. I want to walk 2.4 km in less than 20 minutes.

• I want to get leaner. I want to drop weight until I reach 58 kg. [Met on May 21th 2015]
  • I want to gain some muscle and do push-ups and pull-ups. At the moment I can only do kneeling push-ups and never did a pull-up.
  • I want to feel better, have more stamina and respect myself. I want to like my own body and feel more sexy.
  • I want to accomplish healthy eating habits without counting calories.
  • I want to train my fencing skills until August for our regular community meeting.

Measurements

measurements.png

weight.png

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Summary for January:
I tried to eat a little healthier. Picked up some fruits for breakfast and ate smaller portion. And I did a lot of cardio. I cycled about three hours with the stationary bike, ran 20 minutes and walked for 160 kilometers. I also tried to start again with my bodyweight and strength training with my dumbbells, which I had dropped in October.

summaryjanuary.png

Summary for February

I started three challenges in February. 30 Days body weight squats (which I dropped after 15 days), 30 days plank challenge (which I dropped after 15 days as well). I was able to do a two minute plank at the end of the challenge. Now I'm back to one minute. And then I started a cycling challenge and went third place out of 96. Jay! I also continues my bodyweight and strength training.

summaryfebruary.png

Summary March:

I sticked to two different workouts. So I'm not performaning so many different exercises anymore.

summarymarch.png

STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

My first week:

Sunday, March 1st, 2015

I completed my Flat Belly Workout again. Had to reduce the sit-ups and crunches a little. Then I did Steves Beginners' Body Weight circuit three times. On the next day I realized, I should split these exercise on two days. Had DOMS in my belly region.

Monday, March 2nd, 2015

Today I walked 14 kilometers. But I want walk this path again. Didn't enjoy the scenery much.

For dinner I prepared a vegan chili, which should last for about four days. And I tried out cooking a potato in the microwave.

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015

I did my Flat Belly Workout again and walked for almost 7 km.

Wednesday, March 4th, 2015

I did the Beginners' circuit again for 3 times. Perhaps I'll be able to do more reps next week.

Thursday, March 5th, 2015

The scale seems to trick me. It went up again. I realized that I'm losing weight with excessive cardio and gain weight when I continue my strength training. ;(

Flat Belly workout today. That wasn't my best form today. Almost quit the bicycles half was. And during the second set of leg raises my hip bone was making funny noises. Oh, and I walked 6 km today.

Friday, March 6th, 2015

Today I completed my Thread for the challenge. I set myself some nice goals. Then I tried to train a little with my sword. Although it only weights 1,5kg (I thought it was more), my shoulder ached after 15 minutes. Then I repeated the Beginners' Body Weight Strength Circuit again for three times.

Spoiler

My workouts:

At the moment I try to strengthen my abs and stick to some full body exercises. Usually I get my workouts from somewhere in the internet. I don't make them up myself. For example the "Flat Belly workout" is from somewhere in Back on Pointe. I love the workpouts there, because they don't need much equipment and beginners can handle them. My second workout for this week is Steve's Beginner Body Weight Circuit - I think he should call it Beginners' Strength Circuit, because of the dumbbell Rows ^^

Flat Belly Workout

• Jumping Jacks 50
  • Crunches 40 (instead I do 15 sit-ups and 5 crunches this week, because I easily get DOMS from bending to much.)
  • Body Weight Squats 50
  • Flat Streight Leg Raise 50
  • Jumping Jacks 40
  • Bycicle Crunches 20
  • Body Weight Sqiats 30
  • Flat Streight Leg Raises 40
So far I had a real good week. And now I want to head out a little and get some Sword Training done. Have a nice Weekend!

Yours' Kate

• Like 2

Spoiler

I updated my measurements and exercise table.

Since the middle of March I switched to training with dumbbells again. During the semester I want to do this circuit at least two times a week. I hope to increase the weights a little soon and switch to regular push-ups one day.

Dumbbell Squat 3 kg x 20 reps

Kneeling Push-Up 10 reps

Dumbbell Lunges 3 kg x 20 reps

One-Arm Dumbbell Row 5 kg x 10 reps

Forearm Plank 00:01:00

Jumping Jacks 30 reps

Spoiler

Ideas for future challenges

My own mini-quests:

- Link two activities. Like doing a meditation after the 5 tibetans, training [th] after brushing my teeth, ...

- 30 minutes of planks in one week

- Adopt one of the three quests from another Rebel for one week (walk in anothers shoes)

- Take an advice and really try out something new. Not half ass. Really put in effort for one week. And than decide if it worked for you.

- make an decision you postponed before

- pick a random quest from this questlist as sidequest for four weeks

- join an accoutability group and be a realy buddy

- write daily updates for at least ten days in a row

- your motto for this week: Don't be shy just ask/try it out!

Meditation challenge:

1) Go through a guided meditation course with one of the following books again:

2) Daily Gratitude

3) Daily five tibetans

Side quest: practice Tai Chi

Timemanagement

1) Combosystem

2) Organize: regularly update one of the following: To-Do-Lists

Kanban

Journal

Calendar

3)work on something evry day (for exampel a paper for university)

Sidequest: Watch your expenses

Artsy Challenge:

1) get two know a technique evry week

2) doodle for fun evry day

3) finish at least one piece this challenge you like

Sidequest: Redraw something you drew four years ago or even longer

Trust in yourself challenge

1) positive self talk in front of mirror

2) befriending yourself meditation

3) write some applications for scholarship or a job

Sidequest: sign up for a contest and participate

Spoiler

Saving my old signature here. I'm respawning this challenge, but I still want to keep my stats as memento here.

Luciana Valerosa the level 11 Hobbit Monk
STR 10|DEX 10|CON 15|STA 16|WIS 25|CHA 25
Current Challenge

Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm
 I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I would like to improve my fencing skills until December for our meet up. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!
Introduction | Daily Battle Log | First Challenge | Second|Third | Fourth | Fifth| Sixth|Seventh|Eight| Ninth | Tenth | Eleventh

Spoiler