Mini-Challenge - Time to Build a Bunker

Batwoman

I may or may not have worn a high-necked shirt so that I could do the selfie thing.

20150311_103800_zps18myuhce.jpg

Also, we're less than 5 minutes away from completing the bunker!

EDIT: Yes, this is under my desk....... and yes, I am wearing a Time Turner.

• Like 6

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I got 1:46, 1:01; 0:46, 0:31; 0:24; 0:17 so far...I'll try and get a few more in this evening. Already posted this total to the board.

Gnome Assassin: [3]
[sTR: 6] [DEX: 1] [STA: 5] [CON: 4] [WIS: 0] [CHA: 1]

âWhat we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pike

Added my 5 mins worth of planks last night/this morning to the total! I think we got it folk, those Zombies can't beat us!

565bfc04546cc090d9f8ffc1eabb6675.jpg

• Like 3

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

Whyyy don't I plank more, just why. Such a good exercise, plus you can do it almost anywhere (and its great for if you live in a cupboard, as I am for this challenge!)

I do not know how you guys are holding your phones so that the selfies come out during the planks. I can only get extreme face close ups in mine.

• Like 1

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

Whyyy don't I plank more, just why. Such a good exercise, plus you can do it almost anywhere (and its great for if you live in a cupboard, as I am for this challenge!)

I do not know how you guys are holding your phones so that the selfies come out during the planks. I can only get extreme face close ups in mine.

Elbow planks!  I don't think I could do it with fully extended arms.

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

can someone add 5 minutes worth of planks (a 3min and a 2min) to the spreadsheet for me? cant through the phone.

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

can someone add 5 minutes worth of planks (a 3min and a 2min) to the spreadsheet for me? cant through the phone.

Done! ^_^

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Another minute plank here... not planned, I was going to do some pushups when my kid jumped on top and claimed he was helping me work out. I've tried, but I can't pushup with 20 extra kilos on top, so I setup my plank position and tried to hold for as long as possible. :tongue:

After that he also planked for 10seconds, 10seconds, 5, seconds. Not a lot, but impressive since he has good form on his planks and he is 4 yo.

• Like 2

Geez... I totally forgot to tally my planks until just now, so let's just call those reinforcement boards, shall we?

Hmm.....PLANK.

Plank.png

Ha! I love that show. ^^

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

Totally failed to complete the 5 minute challenge!  :grey: :( 

Added my modest contribution to the tally.

Will have to add core exercise focus to my next 6WC!!!

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

Geez... I totally forgot to tally my planks until just now, so let's just call those reinforcement boards, shall we?

We COULD use them as reinforcements...  OR we could build an additional wing of the bunker with an indoor pool and hot tub.

Level 3 Human Jedi Apprentice / Assassin

{ running, rock climbing, frisbee }

We COULD use them as reinforcements... OR we could build an additional wing of the bunker with an indoor pool and hot tub.

a pool can't be a bad idea… has it been established if zombies can swim? maybe we need a moat... mmm
  • Like 1