Hey welcome!

I think a lot of people here know what the yoyo effect is. And here is the right place to overcome it, because creating steady healthy habits is better than any diet.

What do you enjoy doing? Is there any cool stuff you would like to do, but can't at the moment?

Best wishes!

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

I would really like to get more into some sort of lifting routine. As it is now, I am a total swimming nerd and would be happy just swimming until I am blue and pruned. However, I know that I am not going to get the results that I want just doing cardio. My biggest challenge at the moment is balancing my carbs/fat/protein on a vegetarian diet.

I would really like to get more into some sort of lifting routine. As it is now, I am a total swimming nerd and would be happy just swimming until I am blue and pruned. However, I know that I am not going to get the results that I want just doing cardio. My biggest challenge at the moment is balancing my carbs/fat/protein on a vegetarian diet.

Hi Ashley :)

Have you thought about Water Aerobics using those foam weights? I lost 40 lbs doing that once. I would thinking the resistance from hardcore swimming would be enough to help you get toned muscles, but if you want bulk, maybe not? I'm not an expert by any means. This thread is a good place to ask that question. Not being able to find that balance with my diet is almost the sole reason I am not a vegetarian.

Welcome to the Rebellion :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thanks Bekah! I would love to do water aerobics, my only problem with it is the schedule, but I might try to squeeze it in.

If you can go during the open pool times, you can just buy the foam weights at a sporting goods store or use the ones they have there and google a routine to use. I did that when I had a pool in my apartment complex and no gym membership :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn