Mini-Challenge - Stock the Pantry

Batwoman

**Again, thanks to Starsapart!**

walking-dead-fence-zombies.jpg

Our bunker is secure, and we had lots of extra boards to set up additional reinforcements.  The zombies might try, but they can't get in.  Thank goodness, too because all this running around has made us all pretty tired.  Or maybe it's the Week 4 blues come to get us... Well, now that we have our zombie-fighting headquarters built, we can relax a little... or can we?

Hey, is our pantry empty?  Did no one remember to bring supplies???

FoodPantry01_JQ.jpg

Well, this isn't going to work.  Obviously, we need to organize some supply runs.  But there are an awful lot of zombies out there and not so many of us in here... fortunately, Assassins are masters of sneaking around unseen.  We'll just have to use our Assassiny skills to get this task done!

THE RULES

This week's mini doesn't have a specific number of reps to hit, nor does it even have a specific exercise that needs to be done.  Instead, every Assassin willing is being issued the following challenge: make a point to work out or do something active in an unlikely place, and come back and tell us the tale of your adventures.  Stealthy push-ups under your desk at work?  Win.  Stealthy cartwheels down the grocery store aisle while no one's looking?  Win.  Stealthy kitchen counter dips in the middle of cooking dinner?  WIN!  There are dozens of possibilities.  After all, the world is our playground, right?

As a bonus, if you can get a photo of your feat of Assassiny awesomeness or even the place where you performed it (if you're camera-shy or too stealthy to be caught on film), post it along with your story and inspire your fellow Assassins with new ideas!

LET'S GO, TEAM!

Other rules:

- Mini-challenges are not mandatory, feel free to ignore this one if you don't want to participate. Don't let mini-challenge hinder your own goals.

- If you're not sure how to register something, post it here.

- You can feel free to do more than one stealthy feat of awesomeness, if you feel inspired.

- Keep it simple!

- Don't hurt yourself!

Every Assassin Survivalist who competes in this mini-challenge gets +1 DEX for your stealthy restocking of HQ!

Assassins, remember to be safe and have fun!

• Like 5

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

What a perfectly-timed mini! I've recently discovered I have the room/privacy to do wall push-ups in the bathroom at work. When no one's around, I end my mini-workout with incline push-ups on the sink vanity. I'm aiming for at least 100 wall push-ups a day now!

No idea how I'd get a picture of myself doing it, though.

• Like 3

Level 4 Assassin 

Hufflepuff House

Sunlit Embraces Earth and Sea - Current Challenge

What a perfectly-timed mini! I've recently discovered I have the room/privacy to do wall push-ups in the bathroom at work. When no one's around, I end my mini-workout with incline push-ups on the sink vanity. I'm aiming for at least 100 wall push-ups a day now!

No idea how I'd get a picture of myself doing it, though.

Unless you have a co-worker willing to serve as accomplice, that might be tough!  I guess you could post a shot of the scene of the crime..... ahahahahaha.

But hey, it's a good/inspiring idea for others to maybe borrow, so it's pretty clearly perfect for this mini!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Oh...the gauntlet has been thrown down. It's on.

I may or may not have written in the grocery store cartwheels because I intend to do them.

• Like 6

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I sneak in pull ups at work.

Its 120 degrees, and 13 stories up, but hey its awfully private.

GxehUfc.jpg?1

As a side note, last challenge I started doing "wizerscises" every time I use the restroom I I do 10 body weight squats, and 10 push ups.  

Squats are ok to do in the bathroom, push ups I do in my office, cause otherwise yuck...

Thanks for the work making the mini challenges!

• Like 6

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

Daily Yoga has a couple of office yoga routines. If nothing else, I'll do this. Otherwise, I may do things at rehearsals this week or somesuch! Or afternoon meetings when I'm on the verge of falling asleep, I'll get up and go to the back of the room and do something. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT.

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Sounds like fun! Stealthy exercise! 

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I shall give this a go! Extra bonus points for taking my own photo of my own stealthy move. Or I teach one of my kids to use the camera and we hit the playground. That could work.

• Like 1

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

Office handstands

IT ISN'T EVEN MY OFFICE

DUN

DUN

DUNNNN

dV7RfgZ.jpg

P.S. -- Just take a video and take a still/screen capture of it. :)

• Like 11

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I spend a fair amount of my downtime at work stretching things. Some things are easier to stretch than others when at work, but I do my best. Not exercise, per se, but there you have it! I've also totally done yoga poses in the cash room, with the door shut the only thing watching is the security camera, and I figure if the store gets robbed that day, the cops will at least have something amusing to watch while they're looking for the thief. But I'm not in there much any more...

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

I am painting chairs in my garage. My husband brought out the sawhorses, so I could use them to prop up the chairs. But first, I decided to try some dips first. Found out, I really can't do dips, but I could hold myself up between the sawhorses.

• Like 2

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I may or may not have written in the grocery store cartwheels because I intend to do them.

I expect nothing less from you! You are a great source of inspiration for people like me who pretend they never have a good place/time to exercise!!! 

(I'm now totally exercising in the bathroom at work...)

This challenge comes at an awesome time since I just recently discovered that my bathtub is the right height for me to do pushups!!! Slightly lower than my current level (chairs), but not too much. 

BRING IT ON!!!!

• Like 2

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

Office handstands

IT ISN'T EVEN MY OFFICE

DUN

DUN

DUNNNN

dV7RfgZ.jpg

P.S. -- Just take a video and take a still/screen capture of it. :)

AMAZING.

Challenge accepted!

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

Ohhh, challenge accepted! Not that I'm not often doing yoga in the kitchen or squats behind the coffee machine at work, but that seems too easy! Better start planning... :P

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Okay, this is an ingenious mini!

My ideas - 10 squats every time I use the ladies' room (bahahahaha "wizercise"); walking lunges as I mow the back yard; squats in the parking lot as I wait for my husband to come home from a business trip; squats and walking lunges as I wait my turn to throw in disc golf; wall push ups and squats in the shower; ditto in the dressing room at Goodwill. What a fun challenge.

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 2

Granny Nogg - Level 10 Warrior

Battle Log| Challenge 8 |Challenge 9 | Challenge 10

My Job | My Epic Quest | Instagram

"Those are not my monkeys."

e0dfff62bdadf2a12514b097b75f96b6.jpg

stealth pullups @ costco

(which will close tomorrow to re-open in a location 3times as big the next day, if you noticed that it looks empty)

• Like 11

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

e0dfff62bdadf2a12514b097b75f96b6.jpg

stealth pullups @ costco

(which will close tomorrow to re-open in a location 3times as big the next day, if you noticed that it looks empty)

This is awesome. Especially your "nothing to see here!" face. :D

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit