Ranger Mini Challenge - Locate Zombie!

alienjenn

Did a 1.88 mile run/walk yesterday. I'll get there... slowly.

every little bit countsx Rax!!!

I'll be going to the renaissance faire this weekend. I've no idea how much mileage that is, but once everything is visited it's gotta be at least one or two. ^_^

that sounds like an amazing thing!!!

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

TRAVEL

get some miles under your belt - in whatever way possible

walk, run, crawl, bike, hike, swim, sashay - you name it. Just get here. I got some pumpkin chili going out on the fire and some paleo gingerbread in the oven.

I am gonna keep the lights on and keep debriefing Zombie. He's a little shook up but none the worse for the wear. 

Biked 6.5 kilometers round trip to work yesterday, more of the same tonight.

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

All right guys

Now that we are all together we got some planning and organizing to do. 

I am still working on figuring out all of Zombie's notes (this kid has horrible spelling) and he isn't talking much yet. 

We got a lotta nerds here though and we are gonna cook for them. Everyone can make a new recipe and share it with the group (WITH PICTURES YO!)

Also we got some cleaning up to do here on the homestead. Take a look at your long term goals and figure out how your short term goals fit into the picture. Make some changes if you need to. If you have something that's on your level 50 list that you aren't sure how to accomplish let us know and we will help ya figure it out!

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Also we got some cleaning up to do here on the homestead. Take a look at your long term goals and figure out how your short term goals fit into the picture. Make some changes if you need to. If you have something that's on your level 50 list that you aren't sure how to accomplish let us know and we will help ya figure it out!

Contemplating adding in super incline (~30%) treadmill work once a week to help me with all my hiking/mountain "climbing" goals!

I LOVE (hate) the incline function

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Spoiler

ok

this is Jenn being real

I haven't posted much lately in here because it seems like there hasn't been much desire. I have a LOT more idea for this mini and I can continue into the new 6wc. If you all want me to. I kinda peetered because it seems like there was less and less interest. 

do you guys want me to continue?

Spoiler

I guess there's no interest

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Spoiler