Fell off the train, can't catch back up

Well three years ago when I found NF I lost 60 lbs (down to 215lbs) in 9 months.  Things, as far as health and fitness, were going well.  I basically maintained this for a solid two years, and I thought I had it all figured out.

Then we had a second child, and I started traveling 200+ days/year for work.  It started as a slow decline, then in October it was like falling off a mountain.  It doesn't help that I travel to Tecate which has the best burrito and chimichangas in the world.  I swear this stuff isn't even real, it's nothing like anything I've had in the US, even SoCal.

I've put on 40 of those 60 lbs, and work out 6-8 times/month on average.  The temptations are too much and the workload completely zaps my willpower.  I get off work in the evening and just want to eat pizza and drink beer.

So....here's to another run to get back to 215.  I know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it.

• Like 1

Weight loss goal (38 lbs by March 21)

16%
16%

Time elapsed (Started July 27)

9%
9%

July 26 Challenge Thread

Get your bat cave in order so that you are setting yourself up for success.  Identify your triggers, clearly burritos and chimis  :playful: ) and then find a way to maneuver those triggers.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Well it has taken a health scare, but I think I'm back on track.

I put on another 8 lbs after this original post, but have lost 6 of it in the past week.  I feel like I've dialed in the diet and exercise routine and can keep it going.

I plan to drop 20 more lbs by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Weight loss goal (38 lbs by March 21)

16%
16%

Time elapsed (Started July 27)

9%
9%

July 26 Challenge Thread

Hey man I'm a fatty too, I hear you. I love all that food. However, it's very hard to find happiness in life if you give in to your cravings that easily. Try getting back on the wagon slowly. If you are eating out every single day, then just aim to go for a whole day eating healthy meals, I know that it will suck, but you have all the other 6 days of the week to eat whatever you feel like. When you are feeling stronger, add a second day of healhy choices, and before you realize it, you will be dropping pounds again.

Good luck my man!

Amount of what you have to give in order to succeed.

The Adventure Awaits...

Instagram