• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gainsdalf the Whey

Official Nerd Fitness Powerlifting Team

Any news on team info?  Waiting to here that we are officially recognized as a team before throwing in my USAPL membership application.

Any news on team info?  Waiting to here that we are officially recognized as a team before throwing in my USAPL membership application.

It's official, all the paperwork has been filed and fees have been paid :) All you have to do is put us down on your app! :D :D :D

It's official, all the paperwork has been filed and fees have been paid :) All you have to do is put us down on your app! :D :D :D

Oh!  I figured there would be like a team number or something.  If it's all done, I'll go try and apply today!  Just "Nerd Fitness" as the team I'm assuming?

Also, has anyone else tried the Online Application over at USAPL?  Everytime I submit the form, I get error about the connection reset and a blank page.  

UPDATE:  So it must have been something with our work internet filter or something.  I got home and tried it and properly jumped from the home page onto the Paypal in order to pay for the license.  

Entered for the USAPL Central Florida Open Powerlifting Championship in Orlando in July to qualify and registered for the Raw Nationals as well.

I didn't see a place to put the team though.

Spezzy, can you contact the USAPL office and have them print you a new copy of the certificate rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise? Be very specific, because clockwise will only make the situation worse.

• Like 4

Herm.  This is getting the gears turning in my head.  Not sure yet, but maybe.  I need to see how a few things pan out in the near future. (Though depending on what the goes around for the meet in Scranton I'm at least down to drive and cheer you guys on!)

same!

This is such a great idea! When you posted the numbers for qualifying, I realized I am still 100lb away on my total from being eligible, but getting closer every week! There happens to be a Texas State meet this weekend in my hometown. I'm going to go watch and see what it's all about, and perhaps try to enter something later this year. This is exciting!

• Like 1

This is such a great idea! When you posted the numbers for qualifying, I realized I am still 100lb away on my total from being eligible, but getting closer every week! There happens to be a Texas State meet this weekend in my hometown. I'm going to go watch and see what it's all about, and perhaps try to enter something later this year. This is exciting!

There's a lady you might know of lifting in the 172 lb class for the ladies...

• Like 1

OOOOOH exciting REALLY?

Yerp, but wrong class. Spezz is not 172 lb.

Yes! 72kg, weighed in at 70.2!

but yes, come and say hi! I'm

The blonde girl in the black and red singlet eating pop tarts. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1