What made you smite today?

ARGH! Want to jump in on the next challenge, and my husband and I decided to join the swim pool across the street. Timing was PERFECT.

Uh huh. Found out today, when we went to get a month pass to try it out, that they're doing the maintenance starting Tuesday and going through most of Sept. Then, after a couple weeks of it being open, we're going on holidays for a couple weeks. 

So, I guess that's out for the challenge. I've now gone from 2 fitness-related goals to 1. Not to mention I'm worried by the time we can actually start a routine with this, the motivation will be gone.

(grumble, grumble)

Kilyra|Level 4|Gorgon|Adventurer

Stats: STR 5 | STA 10 | DEX 8 | CON 8 | WIS 9 | CHA 6

"If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed. Look, I may fail. You may fail. But there is no try" ~Kanan Jarrus, Star Wars: Rebels

Introduction|Challenge|The Writer's Guild|Battle Log

Spoiler

Eating 90/10 (2 of 4)

50%
50%

Workout at least 4x a week (8 of 16)

50%
50%

Hollow Body Work 3x a week (6 of 12)

50%
50%

Life Goal: Write 3.5 hrs a week (1 of 4)

25%
25%

2 year old attacked my Slater log with a blue crayon

2 year old pooped on the rug

2 year old wiped poop on the wall

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

2 year old attacked my Slater log with a blue crayon

2 year old pooped on the rug

2 year old wiped poop on the wall

Ouch! Shitty day?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk which is a pile of shite

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Ouch! Shitty day?

:P

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Ragequitting has its place. It's gotten me off a few sites that were sucking up too much of my time.

If it's that important your friend will be back.

It is literally her job, so we're all kind of hoping she comes back. 

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I found out the asshat who stole my phone is still on base. I thought he left, but no....he's still walking around being a douche and breathing my air.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I found out the asshat who stole my phone is still on base. I thought he left, but no....he's still walking around being a douche and breathing my air.

Grrrrrrrrr!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Take the air (and your phone) back!

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Blanket Party!

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

When I run the world, noise pollution will be treated as a crime just like litter. Meanwhile I'm ready to smite my neighbors who need to turn off their frigging alarm.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

This.

11041096_10153594785093659_1309713527099

The basket is not full. You obviously didn't have plates in your other hand bringing those glasses in. There is absolutely no reason to put those glasses on the side, and not in the basket.

I know who did this. And I know he does this every. Single. Time.

The manager knows he has to do his best not to rota me on with this guy, because he knows I rage at him.

Pixie has 0 tolerance for morons in the workplace. Do the job, do it right, or gtfo.

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

I guess there's no point in smiting the poor dumb wench at the car dealer who couldn't explain my car's history to me.  But good lord, I could feel my IQ drop just talking to her.  At least she was nice and tried to be helpful.  I am gonna come back and do some smiting if my car fails its next emission test, though.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

9bb23553b77f06a23acf06ffb96b8833.jpg

And it happens when I'm working on boy child no.2's account..... I won TWO measly gems on mine. Grrrrrrr!

The amount of times "Omg, shut up...." goes through my head each day is staggering.

• Like 2

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Wow, you too? I just wonder what parents are thinking when they put their 7 year old son in a stage 9 when they cannot sidestroke, breastroke, or even freestyle correctly. You are not going to successfully queue jump your child, you are wasting my time and making yourself look like a total derp parent. There is a process people a process for a very good reason, we are trying to teach YOUR sprog how to swim so that they may not drown.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Mmmmoooooooooooh my god...

And you felt the need to inflict that on the rest of us, WHY?????

Where's the bleach? I need to wash my eyes out....

• Like 2