• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

andygates

Midwinter Muscle Madness: Virtual Powerlifting Meet

I thought that there had been a vague plan to put it in between challenges in April. I've been hoping to hit milestones for my birthday which is also in between the spring challenges, so that timing works by me.

It must and shall be done (I think the Fall Brawl had a slightly improved spreadsheet, if someone wants to steal it).

I actually have my first meatspace powerlifting meet at the end of January so it looks like a Muscle Winter for me. That sack of presents is heavy!

It must and shall be done (I think the Fall Brawl had a slightly improved spreadsheet, if someone wants to steal it).

I actually have my first meatspace powerlifting meet at the end of January so it looks like a Muscle Winter for me. That sack of presents is heavy!

meatspace?

I'm of course in and this meet marks the beginning of the 4 month rotation of the virtual meets. May 1stish will be the spring one then September 1stish the other. We will need a new meet name for the second since its actually still summer.

Also, building my home rack and platform this weekend. Hoping to have some nerds over in may for the next competition.

Salubrious Summer Showdown.

That's right. I just went all SAT II vocab on ya. Boom.

man that works pretty well... best i could think of was *hit-hot Summer Showdown :P

man that works pretty well... best i could think of was *hit-hot Summer Showdown :P

Hahah, that works too. Especially down here in Texas. No amount of chalk will keep your hands dry in 110 degree weather. :)

*stalk*

Sensational Summer Showdown?

Will keep an eye out for the Wacky Winter Wipeout one (I know, you've picked a name already, but hey, alliteration is fun). *Alleged* winter. Here down south, it's summer, and hitting 39C (102F).