Obese ENFP Looking for Detail Oriented Virtual Buddy

Okay peeps - I'm taking the plunge and asking for accountability.  I'm hoping there is someone out there who is highly motivated and wants to help someone who is overweight finally shed the weight.  I'm stubborn, and I like to do things independently, but the more excited I am about it (which is easy to do) the longer I'm going to stick to it, and a virtual buddy is exactly what I need to help me stay accountable.  I can do this both ways, and am a great encourager - but I really need the help.  Anyone willing to help me reach that ultimate goal of being a bad ass assassin, feel free to pm or answer here.  Thanks you guys!

• Like 2

Level 1 Blob Bard/Assassin

[sTR] 0; [DEX] 0; [CON] 1; [iNT] 1; [WIS] 1; CHA [1]

RACE: Human Blob

Past Challenges: FOLLOW THE STRUGGLE (Challenge #1)

Current Challenge:

Battle Log: FIELD JOURNAL/BATTLE LOG IS HERE

Accountabuddies/Guilds: The Practice Room - 2015|Bards Do It Best!

Lets be virtual friends!!!

I'm also looking at becoming an assassin, I need accountability too, I'm looking to lose about 50lbs, but am pretty good at being an accoutability brat and I'd appreciate the same.  Do you have a 6-week challenge?  Post it here!  And please make me accountable too!  I'd be happy to follow your challenge and keep you accountable.  :) 

My challenge is here:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/63641-justdoitkims-epic-hella-fun-challenge/

Good luck! 

• Like 1

support my challenge:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/63641-justdoitkims-epic-hella-fun-challenge/

Looking to lose about 50 lbs. total in the next year or two? 

Snowboard - Dance - Yoga - Crossfit - Bike - Rock Climb - Fun Junkie

I am an underweight INTP looking to pack on some muscle.
I am extremely detail oriented...(and stubborn) :)
I'm working on proper nutrition for the next month and then I will begin weightlifting.
Which is the BEST way to lose fat AND gain muscle!
I served in the Army from 2005-2007. I was in the best shape of my life.
But then I had 3 children in a year and a half!!! (twins the first time) and that took a heavy toll on my body.
You can add me as a friend at facebook.com/sharonunderwood901

Hope to hear from you!

• Like 2

Rabbit (High Elf) Getting nutrition in order to put on mass.
INTP ~ Organic ~ Ex-military ~ Mother Bear of 3

Maybe I can help :D 

I am currently doing some healing stuff training blabla. But going back to boxing soon. And I am looking to loose a few KG. :D

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Welp, I officially fell off the Nerd Rebellion wagon, but I did manage to lose about 20 pounds.  I got sick during November and December with Pneumonia WOOOOO (sucks as a choral director) BUT - I'm ready to get back on and work more.  I don't know if you guys are still around, but I'll be contacting you if it's not too late :D.  Looking forward to getting started again!

• Like 2

Current Challenge:

Welcome back!

If you're still in search of a crew to toss you a rope, a grappling hook, or a bit of water, feel free to PM me and I'll add you to my list of people to check in on. I'm an assassin in training that can always use another team member.

• Like 1

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

I don't know if you're still looking for buddies, but I just respawned last month and I'm looking for some myself! I'm a very detail-oriented INFP adventurer with assassin/warrior tendencies. I have about 40 pounds to lose and I'm working towards getting into aerial silks, martial arts and parkour. Maybe we can all form a group :) Feel free to message me, and if you're on myfitnesspal my username is culturenerd. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warrior Assassin

2016: The Game

Current world: Neverland

Welp, I officially fell off the Nerd Rebellion wagon, but I did manage to lose about 20 pounds.  I got sick during November and December with Pneumonia WOOOOO (sucks as a choral director) BUT - I'm ready to get back on and work more.  I don't know if you guys are still around, but I'll be contacting you if it's not too late :D.  Looking forward to getting started again!

Great to hear!!

Even if we "fall off the wagon" there's always the option to start again....right now :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone - I'm going to be honest.  These last two months have been probably the worst I've experienced in a long time.  There have been a long string of deaths, lots of drama and frustration at work, and personal emotional issues that have pretty much left me in a depressed funk.  Complete opposite of what I normally am, so instead of looking depressed, I look more manic and psycho.

In the midst of this, the only time I felt ready to take on the day was when I actually exercised in the morning.  But I'm having a hard time getting back into that routine.  Today starts a new challenge, and I'd like to start one again.  I've appreciated everyone who has said something, and I need accountability more than ever.  If I do, I know I can't be the only one - I've read your posts, and I really like Maia's idea as well.  If you all would like to form a group, I'm up for it.  Not exactly sure how to do so on here, but I'm a big fan of facebook or some kind of group that shows up on my phone because my phone is permanently attached to my hand and it helps me get done whatever needs to be done and i get those notifications immediately.  I know there are people who aren't comfortable with that, especially on a website as public as this, but if you're interested, PM me one more time, and we'll talk about making a group somehow.  If you have any ideas, just post them here as well.  Thanks again for reading and being willing to jump on together.

You guys are awesome :).

SB

• Like 1

Current Challenge:

Hey everyone - I'm going to be honest.  These last two months have been probably the worst I've experienced in a long time.  There have been a long string of deaths, lots of drama and frustration at work, and personal emotional issues that have pretty much left me in a depressed funk.  Complete opposite of what I normally am, so instead of looking depressed, I look more manic and psycho.

In the midst of this, the only time I felt ready to take on the day was when I actually exercised in the morning.  But I'm having a hard time getting back into that routine.  Today starts a new challenge, and I'd like to start one again.  I've appreciated everyone who has said something, and I need accountability more than ever.  If I do, I know I can't be the only one - I've read your posts, and I really like Maia's idea as well.  If you all would like to form a group, I'm up for it.  Not exactly sure how to do so on here, but I'm a big fan of facebook or some kind of group that shows up on my phone because my phone is permanently attached to my hand and it helps me get done whatever needs to be done and i get those notifications immediately.  I know there are people who aren't comfortable with that, especially on a website as public as this, but if you're interested, PM me one more time, and we'll talk about making a group somehow.  If you have any ideas, just post them here as well.  Thanks again for reading and being willing to jump on together.

You guys are awesome :).

SB

Maybe we could start a group on one of the accountabilibuddies forums in the current challenge? I'm hanging out with the warriors this round, but we could start it under assassins or wherever :)

• Like 1

Level 2 Warrior Assassin

2016: The Game

Current world: Neverland

Sounds good to me - I think I may have tried to join one of those at one point, but I feel like I did something wrong bc it never went anywhere? I dunno lol - My gamer Facebook profile is here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010851248595 

Anyone can feel free to add me there, as well.

I should go to bed o.o....I think myfitnesspal code is sbdalbey? I have no clue about that one.

BUT - I did dance for 30 minutes today. And I drank my water for today as well...

WOOT for a good start on day one of the challenge!

• Like 1

Current Challenge:

So how did everybody's week go? My week went pretty well. I met my workout goal and tracked my food a few days. Need to work on tracking more often and getting to bed on time. 

SO MUCH THIS!

I always say oh I'm going to pass out at like 8:00 tonight around 3 because I'm a walking zombie.....fast forward to 12:30 am and I'm putzin away online.....

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both