Druids Base camp!

Sunmage

Welcome to the Druids base camp.

No we will not rush Mt. Awesomeness this time.

This camp is your personal home base for discovering spring and nature. It is warm and comfy inside and there are fields and forests and lakes around. The ideal place to recharge after discovering the vitality of spring ;)

This is your place to chat and live and to see who is back for this challenge =)

• Like 4

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Hello to all the new (and familiar) faces!  I came here as a Ranger transplant a few challenges back and found my home :)

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

Jedi are Druids at heart, are we not?

First day of my first official challenge went well yesterday! Today isn't so bad either. Brought unsalted soy nuts to keep me faithful. Took my walk in the park to stay in druid spirit.

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

6 Week Challenge

I'm a little late but I'm going to do this challenge.  

Goal #1: To lose 6 lbs. 

1) I'm going to continue doing the DDPYOGA program 3x per week, 30 mins/day.

2) Follow the DDPYOGA eating plan. 

3) Walk for at least 30 mins on my off days.

4) Make sure I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep per night. 

Goal #2:  Improve on my Web Development Skills

1) Practice the web programming languages I need to get better at which are JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap.

2) Study the languages I'm struggling in, then do practice exercises to get better at them.  I will use w3schools.com to help me with JavaScript and jQuery.

3) Complete the websites I'm working on, then add them to my portfolio.

Keep it real, or keep it moving! 

I'm back after a 3 month absence, looking to climb the health mountain which necessitates an improvement in my multitasking skills! :-)

• Like 1

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

I'm here, I am new and just figuring all this out (or trying to at least!)

If there is anything you need help with, let me know!  :frog:

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Whoa. I'm actually succeeding this time!

Basing challenges on fictional characters = win? o_O Or maybe it's just because I simplified the previous goals a little, even though they're almost the same...

The only hiccups tend to happen on Saturdays.

• Like 5

I had to skip a few challenges, I think.  My health issues were getting pretty bad and the stress was piling up.  But, I'm back (late!) for this challenge.  My health issues are still there, but they don't seem as heavy.  Maybe they're seasonal?  Who knows.  Maybe I'm just "in remission" or whatever?  All I know is I started running training and I'm feeling pretty awesome.  I hope to be able to add weights back into my program, but I want to see how I do after a month of consistant running 2x's a week.  ^_^

Plus.  Weight.  I need to lose it.  I'm hoping the diet + running thing will help.  And when I say diet, I mean nutritional intake. May 1 is when we start a-trackin' for 30 days.  We'll see how THAT goes, but hey!  My hubby needs and wants to lose weight, too, so it's a bonus diet & workout partner! ^_^

• Like 1

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.†- The Fourth Doctor

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...as is instant death.  Avada Kedavra, Sweetie...

Facebook | TwitterFitocracy

PhD Student - I/O Psychology

Welcome back to the challenge Angelcakes! I'm finally getting to where I feel somewhat comfortable with the forums and building my daily routine to make sure I can reach my challenge goals, so here's to May 1! lol  and Yeah! for built in diet & workout partners! ;)

• Like 1

31 years old; 5'4" 165 lbs; #Mom; #country living; #cystic fibrosis life; #40 hour/week desk job; #yogi in training

April 2015 Challenge - Facebook

Only doing so-so on this challenge, but every moment is a chance to get with it and begin again. I am going gangbusters on the language lessons and stretching exercises and the self pep talk helps but I am not doing as well on the food choices. Next week will be better at work now that birthday season is over. My workout buddy is a godsend.

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)