petefeet's Seventh Adventure

petefeet

Everything goes good with hummus!!

This ones great if you're more paleo/primal in your eating...it's pretty close to tasting like the real thing

I can't believe it's not hummus

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: Keeps on Moving

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 62

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

The summer time has been a lazing time for me since I work 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday during the summer. That means when I get home at 5:15pm I usually have a bite to eat, go for a walk then shower, P.J.'s and Netfix's time. I need to be more productive when I get home, so I'm going to be adjusting my "Life Quest" to include some mini's within it.

You should hit a home run with the next challenge then. This gives you a chance to have a normal consistent routine. I expect big things next challenge!

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I'm really sure, I'm addicted to hummus, so something I can dip I guess. Normally it's cauliflower, but I refuse to pay $5.00 for a stinking head of cauliflower!!!

Mm, I love hummus, too. Try to find low-fat ones, though, as it's easy to eat 200 calories of hummus without even thinking about it, and still want more. I like to dip carrots and green bell peppers. Yummy!

• Like 3

Petefeet's Eight Adventure!!!

I know we have a two week break this go around, but I would best without a break, I slid too much and find it hard to restart. So, for the next two weeks (or until the new threads are up), I'll be plugging along here.

Main Quest: Weighted in at 184 lbs this morning.

Side Quests:

1. Food log and weigh-in done.

2. 1 of 3 Cardio done.

3. Body Weight exercises:

10 of 80 Push-ups 
                                               20 of 100 Squats 
                                                 0 of 100 Leg Lunges (combined total of both legs)
                                                0 of 150 Dumbbell Rows (combined total of both arms with new 25 lb weight) 
                                                1 of 5 Planks (as long as I can hold it, usually 30 - 40 seconds)
                                               50 of 150 Jumping Jacks
                                               30 of 80 Bicep Curls (combined total of both arms with new 25 lb weight)

New this challenge                   0 of 40 triceps drips

Life Quest:  My MAJOR life quest is to finish my basement and turn it into rec room/bookstore, though I'm going to add some minor life quests for this challenge since I've got a lot going on this summer and I'm working 5 days a week until September and can't do "home projects" at work during summer hours.

mini life quest #1 Spend 1 hour a week working on Family History (Genealogy). This is a passion of mine, but always seems to get pushed back until I have more "free time".

mini life quest #2 Spend 1 hour a week doing bookstore jobs. This could be updating ads, sorting books, doing quotes etc...

mini life quest #3 Spend 1 hour a week doing Lodge projects. This could be memory work, sorting refundables for our "Bottles for Bursaries" program, draft a promotional booklet, help get ready for the summers parades etc...

mini life quest #4 Spend 1 hour a week writing. This could be drafting a new story, sorting the 8 million post-it note ideas I have, "fixing" a current story so I can submit it etc...

• Like 3

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)