Batwoman is Ready for Battle

Life is crazy. Life is beautiful. Life has led me to a lot of sugar and pastry in the past few months.

Between January 1st and April 15th is some of the most stressful times for me, because I am partners with an accountant. So for most of that time I spend a lot of energy making sure she is happy, sleeping well, and that the house is not in shambles. It's a lot of work, but worth it to keep her happy while she works 10 hour days, 7 days a week, for 3+ months. She does a lot of work and the least I can do is make that time bearable for her.

But it is stressful. Then on top of that I said goodbye to my old job to set off as a freelance designer and make my own way in the world. Yes, I work from home. Yes, I have the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want. And yes I feel crushing anxiety to succeed and not fall flat on my face. Oh then on top of that there is the need to interact with people constantly, skype, talk on phones, deal with unhappy clients, so my social anxiety skyrocketed. But I move forward and push myself to get over that each day.

Well anyways, it's a wonderful time and I'm lucky to be where I am at, but my nutrition and exercise have fallen victim to the past 3 months or so.

That is why I have ended up back here at the battle log section. I need to make some small strides and section out some time each day to focus on my health and get back to feeling like I did a few short months ago.

Here is a new start...

giphy.gif

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Go, Bats, go. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I share this similar affliction of some sort of overconsumption in the past few months so I'm ready to join up on a challenge!  Looks like great timing as the next one starts on the 13th.  Woohoo!  Lucky me!!

I see our NAG42 posting has been archived so I can't reply.  Are the NAGsters meeting up at a different clubhouse now or is that a thing of the past?

Here's to new starts!!

• Like 1

writers-walk-after-dc-alters-batwoman-st

Not sure if the NAGsters are meeting formally since the archival of our old hangout.  I did get to meet JessFit a few weeks ago at a lifting meet, though.  That was fun.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah. We might have to start a new thread.

I started a new chain for habit creation! I'm trying to walk Zelda at least 10 minutes a day and I'm focusing on that to get me back in the swing of fitness. So we are two days strong with getting outside for a brief walk.

Oh and I did some push-ups today and I have become so weak! So maybe I will incorporate that daily as well, but that is not my focus of yet.

... now we mosey.

Another day. Another walk. Chain is up to 3.

I know this is boring stuff, but it is important for me to come in every day and update. Keeps me honest.

Small steps lead to big changes.

Oh, I'm also starting a daily push-up chain. Starting at 5 push-ups and adding one push-up every day. SWEET!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

LOVE the pushup chain idea. Not boring - little steps lead to big things and PRs! Keep going!

Ah here you are! I wasn't sure where you ran off to :)

Daily updates are awesome, they really helped me keep accountable last challenge, and they're not boring!

Steady progress is quite boring, but effective. I'm cool if these small yet uneventful updates keep me on track!

Another Walk. 6 push-ups today.

tumblr_nmligbTExP1qzzsi9o1_400.gif

• Like 3

GET IT RIGHT, GET IT TIGHT.

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

ojNqq87.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Hey BW :) glad to see ya! I hope all is well and the stress is beginning to melt off you?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I'M STILL HERE!

Definitely need to get more consistent with this battle log. I was very sick at the beginning of this week so was not up to anything really. I've been keeping up with my walking for the most part... haven't been entirely on track. But the weather is getting nicer and I think I'm going to start my Zombie 5k program again soon. I think this should be a morning routine so I can kick off my day right.

Hey BW :) glad to see ya! I hope all is well and the stress is beginning to melt off you?!

Long time Wolf. Hope things are well.

Starting to replace stress with self-confidence.

• Like 1

I'M STILL HERE!

Definitely need to get more consistent with this battle log. I was very sick at the beginning of this week so was not up to anything really. I've been keeping up with my walking for the most part... haven't been entirely on track. But the weather is getting nicer and I think I'm going to start my Zombie 5k program again soon. I think this should be a morning routine so I can kick off my day right.

Long time Wolf. Hope things are well.

Starting to replace stress with self-confidence.

It's been too long! I'll be there for the next 6WC, dressed to impress :)

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Glad you're on the mend. :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin