Countess D'If - Game On!

Following you, again  :pirate:

Now I need to look up what those exercises are.  Need to work on my core as well, but those sound like they'd break it!

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

Forum Gutter is the place to be!!

Also. . . . doggies :20140817_145736_zpsjiwnopyp.jpg

That is the most noble looking dog I have ever seen. 

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Day one - so far so good!

I have - drank a nummy nummy breakfast (bullet-proof coffee variation), ate a nummy nummy lunch (10 oz. russet potato w/ fixins) and :

50 Jumping Jacks

50 Crunches

20 triceps dips

15 squats

10 lunges each leg

35 russian twists

20 standing calf raises

5 bitch push ups

30 seconds of plank

10 lunge split jumps (I think - I did thigh busters and I think that counts)

I only did half the jacks, lunges & Russian twists because OUCH. I'll try to do the remainder this evening. But I have successed! 

I really want to get back into the habit of working out in the morning, but without the TRX class as a motivation (DAMN BEING FLAT ASS BROKE!), I will seeeeeeeeee what I can do, but I'm not pressuring myself for the time being. 

P.S. I even made phone calls, which some of you may know fills me with unspeakable terror

• Like 7

vlcsnap-2013-01-28-16h33m52s143-300x168.

Throne of Games!  

That is an insane workout!  Great first day!

• Like 1

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

100%
100%

That workout looks brutal!!! You are going to ROCK this challenge!!! :) 

YES! Along with me.  Who's the mystery 3rd person.

idbEleo.gif

Howdy-do!

JillBeat of course! lol

• Like 1

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

1 day won't hurt. Tomorrow is a new day, you can do it!!

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

d0b57752acd7bb121d7aaecc0965fa8f.jpg

hmmm, this is a good looking body weight routine....at first it looked intimidating, but upon examination it looks quite pleasant to do, I may see if my wife wants to do something like this (I'm trying to get her all fitnessy...as I have started back in fitnessy-ness)

go forth and be awesome!  continue to be awesome!

tumblr_inline_n4edjqIgaC1qzpq7e.gif

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

go forth and be awesome!  continue to be awesome!

Is this a quote from Bill & Ted? If not, it totally fits. I need to rewatch that movie...

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Unfortunately, I ate like a dickhead last night :-(

I drank soda and gas station junk food. And it was delicious!

Today, I start trial 3/3. Oy. I can haz weekend meow?

I'm gonna be weird and say hey, at least you enjoyed it! Better than just eating it for the sake of eating it and having it turn out to suck. :) How did today go?

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Unfortunately, I ate like a dickhead last night :-(

I drank soda and gas station junk food. And it was delicious!

Today, I start trial 3/3. Oy. I can haz weekend meow?

Eh, it happens! I ate chocolate for dinner last night. Back on track today!! :)

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

At least it wasn't gas station sushi?  :onthego:

100%
100%

100%
100%

I had a friend who gas stationed sushi'd once. He was not a happy camper. AT. ALL.

I need to work out, but my brain says no. My brain says, "You've been running around all day! You stood at a podium like Vanna White for almost 45 minutes (in heels!) while your attorney laid foundation on a three page document! You don't need to work out! Plus, dinner is almost ready. . . so. . ."

My brain is not wrong, it's just an asshole.

• Like 3

Silly brain. Go work out. It's good for your soul. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I fought the Brain and THE BRAIN LOST! I just did:

• 50 Jumping jacks (I have double Ds here, friends, Jacks is not mah style)
  • 50 Vertical Leg crunches
  • 15 Sit ups (OUCH!)
  • 15 Triceps dips
  • 20 Squats
  • Accidentally turned 10 side lunges/leg into sumo squats + abductors because I was not paying attention. . . oops
  • 15 leg lifts/leg
  • 50 Bicycles
  • 10 wall pushups (misread 15 --> 10 for some reason?)
  • 40 Russian Twists
TAKE THAT, BRAIN!
  • Like 7

Silly brain. Go work out. It's good for your soul.

Brain never stood a chance!

When I started working out, I did those same daily exercises - they are AWESOME!

If you go to her actual page, she's got a ton of other workouts too. There used to be different monthly challenges too, but I was having trouble finding them.

I love her blog, she is so positive. And she posts pretty pictures of dance and yoga and I'm such a sucker for them
  • Like 1

*confetti errywhere*

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

At least it wasn't gas station sushi?  :onthego:

I had a friend who gas stationed sushi'd once. He was not a happy camper. AT. ALL.

Guys, is that a euphemism?

Nice work on beating the brain and working out! And as for eating like a dickhead, self control gets old sometimes and you have to let you inner dickhead out for a moment! But it's done for now so onward! To eating like a... head(?!)head?

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten