Countess D'If - Game On!

Hmmmm. . . I have been a butt yesterday and today - I've skipped working out and eating well, because I'm lame. Tomorrow will be less lame

Happens to everyone and as Petefeet said, at least you're honest about it and also it was only a couple of days and you're back :)

• Like 1

Level 16 Rogue Ranger

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18 (current)

Indeed. Plus, I'm dealing with a person at work who I openly refer as "That c***." Which, BTW, is NOT word I allow myself to use, just to give you some context of much I fucking hate her. (See? Swearing!)

She makes me shut down from rage and hatred, and since I'm so full of rage/hate at work it takes me forever to calm down once I'm home. I need to

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

But I would genuinely rather

tumblr_n274lb8uPO1qbrs65o4_250.gif

• Like 6

I understand where you're coming from. I have a co-worker who objected to me taking an acting boss position, he complained to management, called me every name in the book and when management caved he had the gull to come to me, pat me on the back and say "No hard feelings ok?" I almost needed bail money after that.

Those rare people who can "let it go" have a skill that I would wish they would learn how to bottle, hope your world turns around soon.

Try and enjoy your weekend!

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Indeed. Plus, I'm dealing with a person at work who I openly refer as "That c***." Which, BTW, is NOT word I allow myself to use, just to give you some context of much I fucking hate her. (See? Swearing!)

She makes me shut down from rage and hatred, and since I'm so full of rage/hate at work it takes me forever to calm down once I'm home. I need to

Many hopes that she gets transferred somewhere far away...like space maybe?

Level 4 Drow Adventurer

Stats: STR 8 DEX 7 CON 7.9 STA 10 WIS 8 CHA 7.9

Daily Battle Log

1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th  | 7th Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Twitter

I'm sorry you have to deal with someone like that. They make life so difficult. And I'm like you, I can't just let it go. Hell, I'm still stewing that a certain friend didn't come to my party on Saturday.

Like those above me, please try and enjoy your weekend. And just envision her being transferred far, far away. Or play some mindless video game where you can take out your aggression there. (Won't lie, I've envisioned some faces on some archery targets in the past...)

And here is a cute cat blessing you to have a nice relaxing weekend:

cutest-cat-gifs-please.gif

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Let her burn let her burn

can't see her skin anymore

Let her burn let her burn

turn away and laugh some more

I don't care

what she has to say

Let the flames rage on

the screams never bothered me anyway

I'm a monster, I admit, but once I got "let her burn" stuck in my head I couldn't not go all the way, if I wasn't at work I might have done the whole song lol, and who knows, maybe it'll bring a smile to your face and calm you down :-p

• Like 1

Level 5 Tiefling Ranger/Assassin Hybrid

|STR:15 | DEX:5 | STA:9 | CON:6 | WIS:6 | CHA:4 |

My Current Challenge

Challenges: First | Second |Third | Fourth | Fifth |  Sixth

Facebook Anyone?

EMAIL!

Tiefling Ranger/Rogue Hybrid with ShadowDancer prestige, wolf companion, and Spiked Chain proficiency, BOOM my awesomeness just broke your campaign - Me

I think it is ok to stew on things that bother us (and people who are jerks).  The people I know who seem to never be phased by things happening are pretty terrible people who are only focused on themselves.  I try to get over things fast, but sometimes (some people) just get me stuck.  I worry when I shouldn't, but I don't think it is a bad quality.  It is what makes me a good human - not a narcissistic sociopath.  I am sorry you have a jerk at the office.  MargaritaS do help (at least on the weekends)  :pirate:

• Like 3

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

Week three, time to serious the fuck up:

• woke up
• showered (forgot to put conditioner in my hair, just as a quick starting reference for my mental health)
• brushed tooths
• coffee
• walked to work
• sat here and did shit?

Plans for the afternoon:

• sit here and do shit until lunch
• walk home Double timed it, yo!!
• WORK OUT FO REALS YO

• 50 fake jacks!
  • 50 Crunches!
  • 20 triceps dips!
  • 15 squats!
  • 10 lunges/leg!
  • 70 russian twists!
  • 20 standing calf raises!
  • 5 bitch pushups!
  • 30-second plank!
  • 10 thigh busters!

• mini fritatas for lunch!
• Drive back to work & do shit until 5
• Gas in car, no gas station food!
• Home

• one load of laundry and one load of dishes
• maybe eat some broccoli & cheese? Added some delicious baked potato action! NOM!
• drive to reno
• listen/practice in car
• rehearse
• drive home, listen to book
• 9:00
° Tidy kitchen if necessary
° water
° upstairs
° brush teeth/floss
• 10:00
° lights out

• Like 6

What are you rehearsing for? Did I miss that? :confused:

I sing in a women's choir and this weekend is concert weekend! We are premiering a piece that was written for us and it is literally, the hardest thing I have ever sung in my life!

giphy.gif

I work best with hard numbers attached to my exercise goals, hope it works for you. Stay strong

I work best for cookies when I have a class scheduled so this no TRX na d no yoga thing is killing me. Damn you, being broke!!
  • Like 2

I work best for cookies when I have a class scheduled so this no TRX na d no yoga thing is killing me. Damn you, being broke!!

You mean there's a thing called "not being broke?"

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

• 0 Fake Jacks!

• 40 vertical leg crunches

• 20 sit ups

• 15 triceps dips

• 20 squats

• 10 side lunges/les

• 15 leg lifts/leg

• 50 bicycles

• 15 wall push ups

• 40 Russian twists

Yay!

I also pulled weeds

Oh! P.S. I didn't eat like a dickhead yesterday. I also did not eat like a dickhead today! Go me!

• Like 8

Oh! P.S. I didn't eat like a dickhead yesterday. I also did not eat like a dickhead today! Go me!

Don't worry, I did it for you! <g>

^^Ditto. I did it for you as well. And, yay, go you!!!

• Like 2

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Glad the eating is going well. And nice workouts too!

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

100%
100%

Glad the eating is going well. And nice workouts too!

100%
100%

100%
100%