Kementári on her way to become a badass

Kementári

Hi, I'm Kementári and this is my first challenge. I currently weigh 51kg (112lbs) at a height of 1.71m (5.57ft) and I want to put on weight through muscle. I've been dancing ballet for a few years now and I still struggle with the splits. I still lack about 10cm, which is very frustrating. So managing the splits by the end of the year is one of my main goals.

Main Quest: Getting stronger and more flexible, increase self confidence

Quest 1: Getting My Butt Up! 

tumblr_m69lhp94991rwcc6bo1_250.gif

I am usually a very lazy person, except when it comes to things I really want to do - like learning Elvish, for example. But I suppose the last two to three weeks of this challenge will be the most difficult for me. So I don't want to start off that crazy with my first challenge and begin with the Beginner Body Weight Workout Steve put together. I will try to do that 3x/week, combined with a 5+min stretching session. 

To keep up the fun I'll try to go out swimming OR skating 1x/week.

A = 4x/week | B = 3x/week | C = 2x/week | D = 1x/week | F = never

Quest 2: Becoming Bendy Like a Winchester! 

tumblr_inline_mw2z7tdLGR1s09v7v.gif

shake that booty, Jensen!

As mentioned before one of my goals is to manage the splits so I will work towards those on here. For that I will:

• work through my ballet exercises, focusing mainly on the legs by doing pliés, fondus, fouettés, développés, grand battemends with additional développés and grand jetés
  • do a 10+min stretching session after 
  • hold the splits as far as I get for 20sec, switch leg and do the same, repeat 3x

I will do this 2x/week, one of the times being my ballet class. 

A = 2x/week | B = 1x/week | C = every 2nd week | D = every 2rd week | F = never

Life Quest: Going Out More and Being Social 

tumblr_lxs19b5ALh1qacv0k.gif

Since I don't have many friends in my little village, I don't really go outside very often and if I do it's mostly alone. Maybe that's why I've developed some kind of hermit behaviour - humans can be so annoying and exhausting! 

So during the next 6 weeks I will try to spend more time with friends/acquaintances and go out more. Since I still don't really overdo it, I will set my goal as to doing something social once a week. Let's take one step at a time, shall we?

A = 6/6 weeks | B = 5/6 | C = 4-3/6 | D = 2-1/6 | F = never

To Summarize:

• Beginners Body Workout + Stretching 3x/week
  • Swimming OR Skating 1x/week
  • Flexibility Training + Stretching 2x/week
  • Social Activity 1x/week

Pictures Before & After:

(I think I wasn't standing completely straight.... also as you can see I definitely don't need to lose weight)

tumblr_nmpl0qM3pF1s4khqlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nmpl0qM3pF1s4khqlo2_400.jpg

Now let's hope I keep my ass in the air and actually do all this, but I am quite motivated so I'm rather sure I will. And to all my fellow recruits: good luck, have fun and do your best - that's all you can do. 

• Like 2

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin | House Slytherin | Challenges: 1, 2, current

STA: 2 | STR: 6 | CHA: 3 | WIS: 0 | DEX: 6 | CON: 0 

"I am alive. I am here. I am trying. That is enough."

Your gif game is on point.  Darn.  I kind of want to make that a mini-quest for myself :)

Thanks a lot! And it's really not that hard, though I didn't make the ones I featured here, not enough time. But really, learning to gif is not as difficult as people think! Good luck with that~

Looks like you're going to be just fine.  I have to battle the laziness demon big time, daily.  So i totally feel you :D

You might notice that someone has added a tag to your post.  This is not to box you into a corner but rather because your goals or lifestyle have links to the guild you've been tagged and we'd like to bring you to the attention of one of their guild ambassadors. These ambassadors will be able to offer you advice, encouragement and support on your goals.  You don't even have to wait around for them to come introduce themselves to you, you are more than welcome to pop into the Assassins' board and introduce yourself to the guildies there. I am also around to answer any questions that you might have so do not hesitate to PM me.

Good Luck with your challenge

AB xx

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Looks like you're going to be just fine.  I have to battle the laziness demon big time, daily.  So i totally feel you :D

You might notice that someone has added a tag to your post.  This is not to box you into a corner but rather because your goals or lifestyle have links to the guild you've been tagged and we'd like to bring you to the attention of one of their guild ambassadors. These ambassadors will be able to offer you advice, encouragement and support on your goals.  You don't even have to wait around for them to come introduce themselves to you, you are more than welcome to pop into the Assassins' board and introduce yourself to the guildies there. I am also around to answer any questions that you might have so do not hesitate to PM me.

Good Luck with your challenge

AB xx

Yay, since I wanted to join the Assassins after my first challenge anyway and being told I fit there is amazing. Thank you for your help! I will introduce myself to the guild asap.

xx

Am so proud of you!!!

tumblr_inline_n3n8zl4dWG1qa43er.gif

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Look into PNF stretching for splits, especially if you can borrow a buddy to be a stretching partner! It does some serious wonders pretty quickly to improve flexibility, particularly in the hamstrings and hips. :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

one more day to countdown

AreYouReady.gif

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Look into PNF stretching for splits, especially if you can borrow a buddy to be a stretching partner! It does some serious wonders pretty quickly to improve flexibility, particularly in the hamstrings and hips. :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that! We stretch with partners a lot in ballet already so I'll just command my mom to help me *rubs hands*

Welcome to the Rebellion. Next challenge when you are ready to level up and choose a guild, the assassins may be a group you would enjoy. I am an ambassador for the assassins. Which means, we spy out for potential recruits to our guild, and will come by and cheer you on and answer questions. Feel free to PM me if you have a question, or need some encouragement.

You can go check out some of the thread of assassins and see the kind of things we do. Here are some links you can check out to see what we are up to:

The Assassin Guild Info & Announcements

The Assassins' Den guild chat thread this our fun hang out and chat, post gifs, and ask questions place

The Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat thread

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Hello! Glad to see another ballerina here! My main quest is touching my toes, so I too am working on the flexibility front. My next goal will probably to be able to do the splits again, so I'm excited to see your progress.  Also, I love a good Winchester booty shake!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

Week 1 Summary

Quest 1: Getting my butt up! (Beginners Body Weight Workout + 5min streching) x3 = A

I was surprisingly motivated over most of the week and did my work out + stretching three times (Tue, Thur, Sun) just as I'd planned. I even did a little more than I'd planned, adding a few things here and there. I can now do four sets of ten push ups on my knees which I'm pretty proud of hehe.

Quest 2: Becoming Bendy Like a Winchester! (Flexibility Training + 10min stretching) x2 = A

After ballet class on Monday evening, I was very exhausted. It was my first training after a month of nothing and I really felt that, especially when it came to fondus >w< The second time I went through the exercises on Thursday, I was already feeling better, though I'm quite sure I forgot an exercise in the process... 

Life Quest: Going Out More & Being Social! 1/6 

This one was planned for quite a while. My granny's 80th birthday (which turned out very lively for an 80th...) was the biggest social event I've been to this year and I talked to many strangers who knew me and kept telling me how little I was when they last saw me. 

tumblr_inline_mvp87aRrPS1rhzhn4.gif

All in all I'm pretty proud of myself and I hope I can keep this level up. Self confidence already increased and I'm having a lot of fun! 

I hope your challenge is going just as well~

• Like 2

Hello! Glad to see another ballerina here! My main quest is touching my toes, so I too am working on the flexibility front. My next goal will probably to be able to do the splits again, so I'm excited to see your progress.  Also, I love a good Winchester booty shake!

Oh yes, the toe touching. Good luck with that! It took me a while to get back there after my ballet break. I'm sure going to check out your progress as well! 

And who doesn't love the Winchester booties ... 

tumblr_ms7igvDGM01sfnwn3o1_250.gif

Excellent week one. :D

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Week 2 Summary

Quest 1: Getting my butt up! (Beginners Body Weight Workout + 5min streching) x3 = A

Despite having a stuffed week (finals coming up, a few projects running and all in all a lot to do) I managed to keep up with my BBWWs and still having a lot of fun with them.
I can do five normal push ups in a row now! When I started I couldn't do a single one. Pretty proud!

tumblr_n2996wuIeT1rziwwco1_250.gif

Quest 2: Becoming Bendy Like a Winchester! (Flexibility Training + 10min stretching) x2 = A

Showing progress on the splits! I think I'm a few centimeters closer already. And I can now do a stretch I was training for for a while. I can't really describe it though. Once again - quite proud. My hurt leg is getting better (I hurt myself in ballet a few months ago and ever since I couldn't stretch that leg very much because it would hurt a lot more than usual) and I can finally do a complete fondu to the side - with out having to warm up! 

Life Quest: Going Out More & Being Social! still 1/6 

I was planning on going out with a friend on Friday night but then a sudden art project with a ridiculous deadline came along and I didn't have time. So I won't make my goal of 6 weeks social events but at least I have something planned for next week already. Another birthday, woo! 

• Like 1

Great progress this week! I feel you on the fondues, how can something so cheesy/chocolaty and delicious actually be such an evil movement! 

And to continue the trend of sexy winchester boys

200.gif

They are the spawns of Satan, I swear! But I am getting a lot better at mastering them already. How's your toe touching going?

tumblr_inline_mgmj7jfxzp1qgyuaa.gif

They are the spawns of Satan, I swear! But I am getting a lot better at mastering them already. How's your toe touching going?

tumblr_inline_mgmj7jfxzp1qgyuaa.gif

Glad to hear you're getting closer on the splits!

tumblr_m7wzb84jqI1r33dnzo1_500.gif

I think my toe touches are closer as well, I definitely feel more flexible in ballet/yoga, so I think it's working. (Just took an official measurement, I'm 3/4 of an inch closer!). We did fondues in my ballet class this week and I thought of you. It's the one's to 90 degrees that really get me, especially to the front (related to my inability to touch my toes.) 

Of course Sam can do them all, perfectly

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31292-1383058224-19

• Like 1

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

Heck yes, splits! You'll get them soon, I can feeeeel it. Take pictures if you haven't so you can compare more easily by the end of the challenge. :)

Nice work keeping up with the workouts and stretches! 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

I think my toe touches are closer as well, I definitely feel more flexible in ballet/yoga, so I think it's working. (Just took an official measurement, I'm 3/4 of an inch closer!). We did fondues in my ballet class this week and I thought of you. It's the one's to 90 degrees that really get me, especially to the front (related to my inability to touch my toes.) 

Of course Sam can do them all, perfectly

The 90 degree ones to the side are the ones that get me but I've managed to completely stretch my leg at 80 degrees by now (finally) but they're still my biggest weakness. 

Glad you're feeling more flexible! I'm starting to work on a jump (I don't know the name but you jump with stretched legs, have them touch at ~45 degrees in front of you and then land on one foot after the other) which doesn't look that complicated but is really bugging me >w>

(A Late) Week 3 Summary

Quest 1: Getting my butt up! (Beginners Body Weight Workout + 5min streching) x3 = B

This week was incredibly full so I only managed to do this work out twice - couldn't motivate myself! Definitely have to do better next week... But I can do more than 5 push ups in a row now. Usually end up with something around 7. Which is pretty cool if you think about the fact that I couldn't do a single one three weeks ago!

Had my last ballet class on Monday. I'm quitting because I have too much to do so now I can time my ballet training myself. That's more relaxing for me. Now I just need to keep doing it! But this week I had no trouble staying motivated for grand battemends ;)

Life Quest: Going Out More & Being Social! 2/6 

I was at a friend's birthday on Friday and met loads of new nice people. Suppose that counts as being social. Haven't had this much fun in a while and it relaxed me incredibly. Hoping to do something similar again soon.

All in all the week was okay, not perfect but I'm keeping this up which already surprises me. I'm usually not a very consistent person...

tumblr_m48r2lFnma1r3zat8.gif

Now to the interesting part: leveling up! 

I've gotten a lot stonger over the past week and so I'm going to assign myself four points to strength. For increase of self consciousness and social skills I'm adding three points to charisma. And last but not least - the last three points go to dexterity, for increase of flexibility (those fondues, man!). 

And before I forget:

Happy Star Wars Day! May the fourth be with you!

• Like 1