Phytomancer and The 9,999 Green Villains

Phytomancer

Great challenge plan and I love all the green and the nines!

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Nice shirt, you're looking great as well. Think you've grown your hair longer since the last photo you posted, suits you really nice. Extra points for picking a GREEN shirt ;)

Thanks, Raider, I bought it because I like the green!

Great challenge plan and I love all the green and the nines!

Hey Shadowlion, Thanks. I'm just having fun with it.

Ha!  I didn't even register the green but that is appropriate.

Yup. I am the leader of (a) villain now.

Day 4:

Breakfast- Mac and Cheese leftover at 10... it could be worse. I was so tired from biking around all morning.

Lunch- Thousand year eggs with crispy basil and ground pork, brown rice, lots of fruits

Dinner- Pork ribs, Chinese bacon with green peppers

Run: 1.8 mi ; cumulative 5.4/90

Chin up+Push up: 80 cumulative = 215/900

Writing: 487 words ; cumulative 2122/9000

Lazy day. I graded student's work almost all day and watch TV marathon... But I am about to sneak out into the college's music building with friends to sing, so the adventure is yet to come.

• Like 1

xUDveRX.jpg

tumblr_inline_napxc2P8eu1qbxca2.gif

Thousand year eggs have always intrigued me, but I've never spoken to anyone who's actually eaten one. 

You're doing awesome!

1.jpg

(Taken off of the internet, but same menu)

Thanks guys. I was supporting a new local Thai business for lunch, and it was delicious. My roommate cooked the dinner, hence Chinese bacon.

I slipped a bit on Friday, but only because my roommate baked awesome Cinnamon Rolls... I only ate some controlled portion. :tongue: King Candy would be too happy about this.

King_candy_cybug_where_do_you_think_you_

Day 5: Friday

Breakfast- Green tea

Lunch- Leftover Easter Ham over a head of iceberg lettuce, steamed sweet potato, fruits.

Snack- cinnamon roll

Dinner- Thai crispy chicken salad over lettuce, steamed rice

Run: 0 mi ; cumulative 5.4/90

Chin up+Push up: 80 cumulative = 295/900

Writing: 848 words ; cumulative 2970/9000

It was a decent day, and then I went to Muay Thai. I made a mistake when I side-kicked without warming up or stretching because my random muscle pain symptom hasn't fully healed.

This time, the pain bloomed out from three spots on my right side at once. I haven't experienced a lot of pain in my life. I am usually pretty dull to pain. I almost melted my fingertip when I was a kid (Oooh pretty spotlight.). I cut my fingers once in a while, had some operation here and there, and I got jab kicked in the chest a couple time. But this, this is the most intense pain I had ever had.

It was as if there were some invisible creature with claws digging into my ribs and waist trying to tear the flesh away from me.

I tried so hard to pretend like nothing had happened. Then I laughed with the guy who joked how unusually bad my form was. I tried to say something, and I managed to squeak something like 'I think I need to take a break'. Then I walked three steps forward and keeled over. I wanted to moan, but I managed to just breath heavily. It took me five minutes to recover and join the class like nothing happened, but it felt so embarrassing. I am glad I didn't cry.

After warming up and stretch, the rest of the class was fine. I was sit out from sparring that night... and I didn't regret it. My side burnt a little the whole time. 

I didn't mean to rant this much, but well, it wasn't a typical Friday. Now I knew to always warm up and stretch before doing any exercises.

Anyway, we went to a Thai restaurant afterward and found out the crew who should be arranging furniture for Thai New Year the next day didn't show up, so we stayed and rearranged some furniture. It was fun in a chaotic kind of way.

• Like 2

Day 6: Saturday

Breakfast- Green tea

Lunch- (Thai New Year Ceremony) Assorted rice, grilled herb sausage, steamed veggies, grilled fish paste, assorted veggies stir fry

Snack- fruits

Dinner- Leftover Mac n' cheese

Run: 5.4 mi ; cumulative 10.8/90

Chin up+Push up: Wrist-resting day

Writing: 0 words (editing time) ; cumulative 2970/9000

After a catastrophic day, today was great. I woke up early for Thai New Year Ceremony and got to lead to chanting. We got to meditate. Everyone contributed food like a potluck, and the monks only could eat 10% of it, so we took care of the rest. Lots and lots of authentic Thai food.

Funny thing happened during the chanting. I almost dropped the book of chants, but an old Western gentleman caught it. He handed it back for me and I smiled at him to thank him. The exchange took about 5 seconds. Afterward, an older Thai lady asked me if I was with the old guy. Her face held a mysterious, Gossip Granny smile.

I said no. She still looked at me expectantly.

And I realized she asked me if I was WITH the old guy. As in, we saw each other naked kind of 'WITH.' I didn't register in my mind at first... By the time I fully comprehended it, she was gone.

He was about my grandfather's age. I mean, I'm not sure what to feel here. People thought I was gay a few times because of my softer feature and demeanor-- the problem wasn't there, but someone thought I dated a grandpa? Did I look like I was seducing him with my clumsiness and almond-eyed smile?

In the other hand, someone thought I look good enough to be a tropical trophy husband. Not gonna lie, that could be quite an ego booster.

I watched Big Hero Six today. The movie hit home hard, and I wanted to hug my elder brother in Japan so much-- He looks more like Baymax than Tadashi, though.

baymaxhug.png

I spent the rest of the afternoon grading student's homework, and went out for a run at night. 5.4 mile in one run is a new stat post-disease, and it felt great! I can take over the world with this feeling.

Huh... I typed so much today. I guess it's a weekend after all. Have a good rest of the weekend, y'all!

• Like 3

Grief, sudden crippling pain is one nasty thing to have to deal with.  I'm impressed that you were able to continue at all.  Sitting out of sparring was a wise choice. 

Congrats on the run and the amazing-sounding Thai New Year! 

By that standard, you could be having a relationship with anyone you interact with in public in any way.  That's rather an odd assumption.

• Like 3

Behave yourself, badly if necessary.

Current Challenge

Judo - Shodan

My Character

Grief, sudden crippling pain is one nasty thing to have to deal with.  I'm impressed that you were able to continue at all.  Sitting out of sparring was a wise choice. 

Congrats on the run and the amazing-sounding Thai New Year! 

By that standard, you could be having a relationship with anyone you interact with in public in any way.  That's rather an odd assumption.

The attitude from the old woman wasn't that odd-- considering the outdated racist attitude in older Thai society about what we called 'The Whitemen's Wives. (Mia Frang)' That believes a money-oriented young beautiful person, men and women, from Thailand would do anything to marry older white men to get money. Direct translation is gold digger.

I would just focus on the young and beautiful part (despite my cookies-gut). The rest is background noise. ;)

The random, unwarned muscle pain is horrifying, but it usually doesn't last that long. I am extremely thankful for that. The Dr. aren't sure what it was, either, and I can't meet her until June. Both me and my doctor's schedules are all messed up this time of the year. However, I am thankful that I can move well and strongly for the time being. I feel like I can anticipate that better now and embrace it. The balance can be hard. I want to indicate I was in pain and need rest, but I don't want to go full on bailing in the gym.

It happened today in my left torso while I was working out my legs. This time, I knew it was coming. There was this tingly feeling around the area before the pain started. I stopped before it turned bad.and drank lots and lots of water. That seemed to help. 

Today was mostly about work. I planned on going for a run today, but the rain and my knee after 5.4 mi made it a little harder. I figured out what was wrong with my data and a way to convince the adviser to keep funding me. Filled out some reports and graded some homework.

However, I cooked a lot today.

Day 7: Sunday

Breakfast- Green tea, Grapefruit

Lunch- Ho! Curry. The recipe is that you stirfry leftovers and vegetables in yellow curry paste and coconut milk. Ho! Curry (Thai language not English, I promise) ever tastes the same because the ingredients always change. This time, it includes : Fresh on choy, Cabbage and vermicelli stirfry, Japanese yellow pickle, and baked sweet potato and fried eggs.

Snack- Fruits. Enough to make a fruit place. Working requires a whole lot of fruits

Dinner- Baked On choy (it's turning bad soon) with bacon, carrots, and tomato. I had so much fun with this. On choy or water spinach's stalks are crispy and hollow. Once you bake them, they soften a bit but still firm... gives you a texture not unlike Pasta Penne-- except it's green and packed with fibers.

I feel like I ate like a gorilla today. It's 10.30 and I'm still full.

Run: 0 ; cumulative 10.8/90

Chin up+Push up: 30 cumulative; 325/900

Writing: 633 words ; cumulative 3603/9000

Almost vegetarian dish for lunch, but the curry has shrimp past in it. :/ 

• Like 2

Your cooking sounds awesome! Mmmm.

Glad you found the data error and that you are finding ways to deal with and work around the pain. That sort of thing can be really draining, but it sounds like you are finding a good balance.

Happy New Year!

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

P.S. - I like your progress bars with their varying shades of green!

• Like 2

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Today, I don't do well with snacks... But I know now that I should stuff myself with veggies during lunch with low carbs. Starch makes me hungrier. Carbs are for dinner, then.

I tried vegan dinner at the local restaurant. Don't know what a fibbish is, but it's better than some real farmed fish. A side salad is big enough to be a meal on its own.

No animals were intentionally harmed in any of my meals today. I can't see myself go full vegan/ vegetarian, but once in a while, it feels nice.

The campus-wide yoga crew never showed up... except a colleague who was as confused as I was. I guess they were canceled because of the tentative storm-- even though it was bright and sunny. So instead we did yoga underneath a tree and talked about stuff. I got to know her much better. :)

I have to learn how to make a progress bar before the challenge start. :)

Hey, even cutting back on meat and animal products can make a difference in food allocation (to humans rather than meat animals, etc.) and other eco-reasons. great to see you embracing the green inside as well as out!

SwampThing10c.jpg

I always figured making out with Swamp Thing would be like wheatgrass shots and spinach smoothies . . .

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

I don't know much about Thai culture, so maybe this isn't as weird as it seems to me. It doesn't seem that odd that the lady might think you were together, for whatever reason. It does seem weird that she asked you about it, especially if she didn't know either one of you.

Belated happy Thai new year! I liked the story about you and your friends staying to move some furniture around.

Sorry to hear about the pain in your side. Hope you either figure out how to get rid of it, or it just mysteriously goes away and never shows up again. For your knee, do you have the option to run on some kind of dirt path or grass?

I want to try to find some on choi now! We don't have a local asian market, so sometimes the options are limited.

• Like 2

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

I don't know why the term "tropical trophy husband" cracked me up so much, but it did. I seriously lol'd pretty hard in real life.  But in all seriousness, I think you're right to take it the way that you did. 

All your food sounds so amazing all the time.  I absolutely adore Thai food here in the states, I'm sure a lot of the actual dishes are different (international cuisine tends to end up pretty bastardized here) but if you ever have time to share some of your favorite recipes I would be forever grateful :D If not no worries, just continue to post about it and I'll continue to sit here and drool.

Sorry about the pain that you're in.  I hope it continues to feel better!

• Like 4

Conclusion of Week 1

Wreck-it-ralph-disneyscreencaps_com-1014

Okay, so I ate a serving of cinnamon roll, and King Candy Lost his Shift. I don't think I want his support anymore, now that he's half Cybug.

*Shudder*

This is the first week I go with mostly without desserts.The workout is satisfying. The food was good, and the writing is consistent. (Not fast enough, but satisfactory.)

However, because I only ate one cinnamon roll and nothing else, I was still fast enough to grab Sour Bill and rescued him to safety. I think I made a new friend.

Sbdisney.jpeg

I got a lot of support. Thank you, people!

Your cooking sounds awesome! Mmmm.

Glad you found the data error and that you are finding ways to deal with and work around the pain. That sort of thing can be really draining, but it sounds like you are finding a good balance.

Happy New Year!

Thanks, ShadowLion... I don't cook very often now because my roommates like to cook very much. I enjoy cooking, but it's not in my priority. I do like trying new ways to cook new veggies though. Happy New Year!

Hey, even cutting back on meat and animal products can make a difference in food allocation (to humans rather than meat animals, etc.) and other eco-reasons. great to see you embracing the green inside as well as out!

I always figured making out with Swamp Thing would be like wheatgrass shots and spinach smoothies . . .

Greens can be spicy. Mint, sweet basil, fresh pandanus leaf, aloe. Greens are limitless. ;)

It's nice to cut back meat too because it's too crazy to prepare. It takes too long to thaw. It can't stay in the fridge for long, etc. Veggies are much easier to cook... however it's difficult to be made filling and tasty at the same time. Well-cooked meat is delicious, but people who can make wonderful dish without the help of meat is awesome. 

Sorry to hear about the pain in your side. Hope you either figure out how to get rid of it, or it just mysteriously goes away and never shows up again. For your knee, do you have the option to run on some kind of dirt path or grass?

I want to try to find some on choi now! We don't have a local asian market, so sometimes the options are limited.

Thanks. The pain can't be helped with my health condition, but I'll make the most out of it. The knees would be fine a few miles a day, but after a longer run they need a break.  

Sorry to hear that. Some Western groceries, like Meijer. carry Asian vegetables by season, but it a little more expensive. 

All your food sounds so amazing all the time.  I absolutely adore Thai food here in the states, I'm sure a lot of the actual dishes are different (international cuisine tends to end up pretty bastardized here) but if you ever have time to share some of your favorite recipes I would be forever grateful :D If not no worries, just continue to post about it and I'll continue to sit here and drool.

Raxie, Thai restaurants usually some authentic menu mixed with some western menu. If they have something you can't pronounce, it's probably authentic. :P

I might post the recipe sometimes, but the food I cook isn't always authentic Thai. I just shake random things together and jot things down when they're edible. I'm sure sometimes Power Puff Girl would come out of my mixing bowl. :) 

• Like 4

Week 2 Mini Challenge:

Mushroom Kingdom

tumblr_llkbkzKi9r1qb6sfno1_500.jpg

This week, I have a meeting with my old villain friend, Bowser. This guy might not be the leanest person you have met, probably never has a six pack and he could be a little desperate when it comes to love. But there is one thing Bowser knows...

249425-bowser.jpg

It's upper body strength. BOY HE SWOLE.

Challenge of the week: 150 chin ups this week. 150 push ups. Simple as that. As we know, Our big guy is not that intelligent.   

• Like 5

Day 8: Monday

Decided to turn off cellphone before I went to sleep... Woke up after 8 hours of nice, interrupted nap. Did a morning stretch and pulled a couple muscles... That's how to wake up. 

Spoiled notion is my life on speed. 

Wrote for an hour. Jogged around the block-- met a previous student while I was in wife beater and shorts with my hair down. She looked at me as if thinking 'My TA is human?' 

Tutored English for a friend. Was invited to critic student's design projects. Had a 12 minute meeting with Boss/Adviser. Biked to another meeting. Graded students' homework. Then an episode of Game of Thrones.

Felt like a superhero... yet there are much more to do. Stats HW, for example.

Breakfast: Grapefruit at 10 am

Lunch: 'Buddha Bowl' at the vegan joint: sweet potato, smoked babaganoush, fresh kale, slaws and apple salad, pita, grains. 

Dinner: Japanese tofu curry with chili paste and cheese, brown rice, banana

Run: 1.8 ; cumulative 12.6/90

Chin up+Push up: (coming up) cumulative; 325/900

Writing: 390 words ; cumulative 3993/9000

Now off to chin up/ pull up and statistics homework. 

• Like 3

Day 9: Tuesday

Wrote a lot today, but felt so tired I needed food. Got distracted from statistics homework. Comforted myself by the fact that I will never take stats again in my life. This is the very last one. Deadline is tomorrow, and I have 5 hours to make it happen. 

I went on a run with some friends after class. One of them is really new to running. The other is slow, but much faster than the first. I ended up trying to run between the two, so that the slower run isn't discouraged. Turned out running at a controlled slow pace maybe harder than running in my usual speed. But I didn't even sweat after running. 2 miles was spent. We ended the run by sprinting up the hill and do pushups at the top. My heart felt great.

Breakfast: Grapefruit and Banana at 10 am, tea 

Lunch: Pizza with the group meeting, water 

Dinner: lots of fruits, Gang Pa, non-coconut milk Thai curry with rooted spices and lots of veggies and beef. Looks something like this:

hqdefault.jpg

I almost reached for the bakery after dinner, but I grabbed the fruit pack instead. Small win. 

Run: 2 ; cumulative 14.6/90

Chin up+Push up: 80 cumulative; 405/900

Chin up: 60/150

Push up: 20/150 

Writing: 590 words ; cumulative 4583/9000

• Like 3

you unlocked the power of the fruit cup!

fruit-power.jpg

Fruit cups are awesome!

Love it! That sure is a lot of pull ups/pushups.  Bowser can be tough, but you've just gotta know his tricks to kick his butt. This week sounds great so far :D

Raxie, so far so good, but I didn't get enough sleep, so today's a little rough...

Full day report hasn't been completed, but here is a piece I wrote in a creative writer's club to share.

The prompt we got was : Why Would You Wear Something that Fits You Like That?

Kathleen was mad again, and Don totally got it this time.

He felt a little dizzy, and the sun from outside still winked pink and cyan at the back of his eyes. Driving against the sun from Chattanooga in one afternoon didn’t do well for him. Drinking too many scotches the night before before didn’t help either.

She had to text him in the morning then and said ‘come here now.’

Here was four hour drive away from his bed.  

The piece-of-sheet car broke down right on the I-57 North. Fourteen miles off fricken’ Market Street. Fricken’ Nissan Maxima 1995. Not a scratch on the outside, but he wondered what’s going on under its waxy exterior. Anyhow, he sprinted on the road’s shoulder until he was at her place in his pajama pants. His shirt was last seen dangling on some Ferrari’s antenna just off of Scott Park.

Kathleen was crying when he got there. Holy Hosts, the girl was ugly-crying. Her waterproof mascara could not hold intact after the gush of Niagara that tumbled down her eyes. It was doing a blooming watercolor pattern in the lower part of her once beautifully painted cheeks. Her amber colored eyes fixed at him like a hungered lioness’ on an antelope’s neck.  

“What day is today?†She asked, with a trembling voice.

“Uh-- Saturday?†He replied, with a voice no less trembling.

“What day is today?†She asked again.

“Songkrant?â€

Silence was the answer to him. He was not sure if the sweat was from a half-marathon sprint or fear, but it felt really cold in late April.

“Anniversaryourbirthdavalentineaster?†He tried again.

“It is a day after our third anniversary,†she said, very quietly. Anger seemed to leave her, then, and the air seemed to go out of her lung. “You didn’t call. You didn’t even text me.â€

Don saw her for who she really was. Hurt, vulnerable, and mistreated. He didn’t know what to do.

He had to say sorry. Apologize.

“That’s because--†She had a forgiving heart, Don thought; he would make it right again, “I have a surprise for you!â€

Sheet, you fricken lying piece of manure, Don told himself. His smile stretched across his face and it hurt. Fricken sunburn.  

Air and happiness seeped back into her eyes a bit. Then she pouted. “This better be worth it. You know what kind of emotional trauma you got me through?â€

He sent her an air kiss. Gently touched her elbow, carefully, so his sweaty, nude torso would not stick to her summer dress, and he ran up the stairs of her apartment to the restroom.

Don washed up really quickly with cold water. He could call Timpani’s for a quick reservation. That jerk owner owed him.

Crabstick, he forgot the phone in his emotionally incompetent Nissan. It had to be a new plan. Homecooked meal it was, then… Maybe Mac and Cheese… with bacon?

As he toweled himself, the mirror showed a scrubby bastard with wet hair. Of course, there was a razor next to the mirror. Don tried not to imagine where Kathleen had taken the razor to and took care of his facial grooming. His unibrow needed to separate once more.

He rushed to the bedroom’s closet. He remembered last time he had a nice blue polo and a good pair of Levi’s here somewhere. Why did the girl have so many drawers?

“What’s taking you so long?†Kathleen called from downstairs. Don jumped. His hand grabbed on to something, velvety… maybe it was that shirt? He pulled it up.

It was that black satin thongs he bought for her as a gag joke last April’s Fool. Dammit Don, you remember April’s Fool’s day, but not anniversary?

“I’m coming up.†She shouted. He heard her moving up the stairs.

He was there, bucknaked. His hand clutching the satin thongs. Don swallowed his saliva, and possibly a whole lot of his pride.

This gotta do it, he thought.

• Like 3

Day 10: Wednesday

Wednesday wasn't much. I woke up very early and went to Chicago for an Earthday ceremony. Though it was already spring where I live, Chicago was pretty much winter. We cornfield folks were shivering like newborn leaves while to fair city folks dressed up like Eskimos in late April.

The team I was in won a second place in a national design competition! That's a big win in a while. We also got to shake hand with a VIP from Environmental Protection Agency and got free T-shirts. Not sure which ones my team and I are happy about more.

Did I mention it was cold in Chicago? Very cold.

Breakfast: Water

Lunch: The team wanted to eat Chicago's famous deep dish pizza, so I went here and there manipulating people to order veggie supreme. (Hiding behind vegetarians, of course,) so we at least had pizzas stuffed with veggies. 

Dinner: lots of fruits, leftover pizza

By the time we're back, I didn't have enough energy to do much. I went to the usual writer's club and did a few chin ups, and that was the end of the day.

Run: 0 ; cumulative 14.6/90

Chin up+Push up: 30 cumulative; 435/900

Chin up: 90/150

Push up: 20/150 

Writing: 660 words (creative) ; cumulative 5243/9000

Day 10: Thursday

Lazy day. I just handed in my homework and nothing would be due for a long while, so I was just catching up with reading and chilling out.

Breakfast: Beef soup (whenever I write academically for more than an hour, I get hungry)

Lunch: Spicy and sweet pig foot soup from the local delivery. Rice.

Snack: Oops. I slipped. A green tea cake was attached to the food, because I was a loyal customer, and I ate it. :( That's okay. I make mistakes sometimes

Dinner: lots of fruits, smoothies with collard greens, strawberries, and bananas

A friend of mine is getting fit for his wedding, and he used to be walking mass of lean muscles. He invited me to train with him to get back to that with his regime.

That's kind of hard to refuse.

Routine:

Jog 1 mi to warm up

Run 1/4 mi*

10 push ups

10 squats

10 row (using the other's bodyweight. He got to lift me, I got to lift... his upper body. He's really muscular and also a half-a-foot taller)

10 hamstring stretch**

Rest for 1 min

Repeat from * to ** four times

Walk 1 mi to cool down.

I was fun. I hadn't been able to run for the sake of running short distance in a while, and the feeling of the wind through my hair and under my arms felt like I was flying into the sky.

So... to the stats!

Run: 2 mi ; cumulative 16.6/90

Chin up+Push up: 80 cumulative; 515/900

Chin up: 120/150

Push up: 70/150 

Writing: 409 words (creative) ; cumulative 5652/9000

• Like 2

A friend of mine is getting fit for his wedding, and he used to be walking mass of lean muscles. He invited me to train with him to get back to that with his regime.

That's kind of hard to refuse.

Why refuse? It's great to have an evil sidekick a training buddy

• Like 2

Day 10: Wednesday

Wednesday wasn't much. I woke up very early and went to Chicago for an Earthday ceremony. Though it was already spring where I live, Chicago was pretty much winter. We cornfield folks were shivering like newborn leaves while to fair city folks dressed up like Eskimos in late April.

Did I mention it was cold in Chicago? Very cold.

Lol, as a Chicagoan, I've been appreciating the warmer weather! 

• Like 2

Lv 1 Wood Elf, 

A New Beginning C1:  A Rough Start, b=But Still a Start

Lv 7 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 15 | DEX: 8 | STA: 12 | CON: 11 | WIS: 14 | CHA: 12

Why refuse? It's great to have an evil sidekick a training buddy

True that.

Lol, as a Chicagoan, I've been appreciating the warmer weather! 

It's warmer , but still-- and I thought we cornfield folks of Urbana are hardy to cold.

Friday was fun. Muay Thai was cancelled due to the instructor getting busy with work. So the friends and I went and saw 'Into the Woods' instead.

Breakfast: Water

Lunch: Baked veggies with sunflower seeds, lots of fruits.

Dinner: Potato hash, mushroom, omelet, and ham, toast. 

Run: 1.8 mi ; cumulative 18.4/90 (Walk)

I tried running, but my knee warned that it might not be a good idea. I did a brisk walk instead. The knee is better today, so to the run it is. :)

Chin up+Push up: 30 cumulative; 545/900

Chin up: 150/150

Push up: 70/150

It was editing day, so no new content was made for writing.

• Like 1