Tavern (Q's & Chat)

Teros

Any other aussies around the Adventurers? I keep forgetting majority of the people on here are on the other side of the world and are fast asleep when I'm posting haha couldnt work out why there was no updates and then when I woke up in the morning there was aheap!

• Like 3

Level 1 Adventurer

Race: Human/Hobbit

Current stats: STR-1  DEX-1  STA-2  CON-1  WIS-2  CHA-3

Current Challenge

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Distance to Rivendell

0%
0%

tumblr_njy5ihohLL1re3kvuo1_400.gif

• Like 3

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Yall watch out, now that I know how to gif.... my challenge threads are about to get crazy!

Is that a challenge?

I am the ultimate gif master!

My gifs are the gifs that will pierce the heavens!

tumblr_n4jnl33tU71slj78to5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m3oad7Az3B1qziudvo5_r1_250.gif

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Any other aussies around the Adventurers? I keep forgetting majority of the people on here are on the other side of the world and are fast asleep when I'm posting haha couldnt work out why there was no updates and then when I woke up in the morning there was aheap!

We're hiding in here don't tell anyone :lol:

Endor, LVL 40 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Current Challenge (Jan 2021)

Hi, everyone. I'm brand new here - just joined. I'm not exactly sure how to join the challenge - and don't have an exact 6 week goal other than to get in a regular habit of working out and making smarter food choices (fun sized candy bars for breakfast, bad; oatmeal or eggs, better). So, what should a lady do to begin?

Thanks!

"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

Hi, everyone. I'm brand new here - just joined. I'm not exactly sure how to join the challenge - and don't have an exact 6 week goal other than to get in a regular habit of working out and making smarter food choices (fun sized candy bars for breakfast, bad; oatmeal or eggs, better). So, what should a lady do to begin?

Thanks!

Hi, MythicHeroine!  The official rules for challenge building are right here on the forum.  It talks about setting SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely) goals and getting your first post up.  I think you'll want to be over in the Recruit threads for your first go round.  Once you have some specific goals in mind and a challenge all ready to go you can let the good folks at NF know by officially signing up here and then go ahead and announce your challenge by posting a thread.

Dig around in the forums a little bit and you should be able to find everything you need!  If not, the guild leaders around here are great and will be able to answer your questions.  Happy questing!

• Like 1

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes

Hey all! I joined the adventurers for this challenge! It has been a while since I have been active with NF but I'm glad to be back! I hope to go in search for accountabilibuddies soon, because the greatest challenge so far has been remembering my challenge! And remembering to update it. Need to get back to NF challenges being a habit!

• Like 1

Hey all! I joined the adventurers for this challenge! It has been a while since I have been active with NF but I'm glad to be back! I hope to go in search for accountabilibuddies soon, because the greatest challenge so far has been remembering my challenge! And remembering to update it. Need to get back to NF challenges being a habit!

Treat it like facebook or any other social media.  Makes a world of difference.