Teros - XV - The Purge

Teros

i love this. i literally almost teared up(which is very abnormal for me).

EDIT: feel i should clarify, the story and how much you love the cat and the bond you guys had. i'm truly sorry for the losing of her.

You're allowed to have feels.

tumblr_lyu7fdg0BG1rn95k2o1_400.gif

*Salute*

Ravnos reporting for duty, SAH! Ready for action, SAH!

chuck_norris_salute.gif?w=650

Here...glad to see you are as well

I type this with my cranky bitch kitty sitting next to me, as she usually is...and I know she's very close to being where yours was those years ago...I am so sorry my friend...

Knew you found me when I saw 11 notifications for likes. :tongue: Much love.

bL5lVN4.gif

Let's do it!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29510-1424670403-42

OMG!! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I srsly hate that movie, BTW

Lol. I do too.  I've debated horror movies on my thread before and requested 'good' horror movies. Ravnos busted out a list.

Speaking of horror; I've been getting into the right frame of mind for the RPG story that I want to write. I only have a little bit of the new one, but that's because I'm waiting to see who joins RPG Fanatics this time around.

Right frame of mind=

+

50497941.jpg
  • Like 4

Knew you found me when I saw 11 notifications for likes. :tongue: Much love.

bL5lVN4.gif

Sometimes words just aren't there ;) 

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE Moves

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 63

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I know...I'm behind...and I will get it done as soon as I don't have a shadow

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE Moves

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 63

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Sub'd!

I'm in my battle log.  :)

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

You always put it all out there - so I pushed myself today.  22 mile bike ride, the day before the challenge starts.  Longest ride I have ever done.  But, I had the time, weather was right.  And I know you expect us to push out of the comfort zone.  I can take a rest day in 6 weeks!  :pirate:   (Or maybe like Tuesday)

Lead on T!  Lead on!

• Like 1

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

You always put it all out there - so I pushed myself today.  22 mile bike ride, the day before the challenge starts.  Longest ride I have ever done.  But, I had the time, weather was right.  And I know you expect us to push out of the comfort zone.  I can take a rest day in 6 weeks!  :pirate:   (Or maybe like Tuesday)

Lead on T!  Lead on!

Just watch your energy levels.

gladiator-thumbs-up-o.gif

Sub'd!

I'm in my battle log.   :)

Long time, no see. Glad to know you're kicking it (judging by the picture, on Rainbow Road). :tongue:

giphy.gif

I'm back! Well, almost. Out of town visiting family (my grandparents that I talked about last challenge) so I haven't had much time to check NF much. I'm super excited to see what you've got planned for thus challenge! Woo!

Good to see you back again!
giphy.gif

So... many... gifs...

-edit- I'm so glad I found this. I laughed hysterically imagining your "seriously?" face from it.

• Like 5

Got my actual challenge up. Big things.

I got some reading done, had some burgers with tomato and lettuce on them, and did a set of pushups as a nice warm-up.  I have work tomorrow and then after work I'm going to start packing.  o.0

How was everyone's first day?

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif
  • Like 6

Carlton FTW!  Straight cardio!

• Like 2

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

100%
100%

100%
100%

100%
100%

100%
100%

100%
100%

4) I'm taking a train to Virginia to live with someone from NF for a little bit.  It's mutually beneficial.  I'll clear my head (Purge) and the person stated they could use my company. Win-Win.

Great to see, really think you needed this to clear your head buddy.

• Like 5

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Glad to see you're going somewhere else to breath some fresh air. Subbed!

PS I saw this today on FB and thought of you! http://happyplace.someecards.com/movies/16-terrifying-underrated-horror-movies-you-can-watch-on-netflix-right-now/

As I've said before, I'm not a big horror movie fan (I have to stop watching Supernatural by 6pm or else I don't sleep well, and it's not even scary!), but I do LOVE #8 on the list.

• Like 2

"I don't want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself."-unknown

Phew! Caught up!! lol I actually LOVE the movie The Ring! But then I love a lot of the Japanese remakes. Have you seen Dark Water? It's not like spectacular, but I love it anyway! It's just creepy! I love horror movies, as I know I have mentioned before. If I get to choose the movie, it's always going to be horror! I really liked Sinister. I like it better than The Conjuring and Insidious which both came out around the same time. I can't wait for the sequel! Anyway, enough about that, I could talk for days! ;)

• Like 2

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

4) I'm taking a train to Virginia to live with someone from NF for a little bit.  It's mutually beneficial.  I'll clear my head (Purge) and the person stated they could use my company. Win-Win.

5) Is the mystery and something that I can't really go more into for a while.

Delighted to read this stuff. Have a great time and I'm sure number 5 is going to be a blast

• Like 3

Glad to see you're going somewhere else to breath some fresh air. Subbed!

PS I saw this today on FB and thought of you! http://happyplace.someecards.com/movies/16-terrifying-underrated-horror-movies-you-can-watch-on-netflix-right-now/

As I've said before, I'm not a big horror movie fan (I have to stop watching Supernatural by 6pm or else I don't sleep well, and it's not even scary!), but I do LOVE #8 on the list.

team Dean!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Hello, I've been going through a lot of emotional turmoil as of late. Meaning...like MONTHS now.  I'm starting to feel like my old, or new, whatever, better self as of very very recently so I'm going to keep a chunk of my challenge a mystery.  2Spooky4You

I will say that:

1) I'm eating 95% whole 30 as of the past few days and I plan on starting a new streak.

2) A bad blister is mostly healed up which means I can start walking again.

3) I'm going to start reading a new book (with aims to finish it before the challenge ends but not guarantee.)

And

5) Is the mystery and something that I can't really go more into for a while.

Pool of points this round because #5 could be the bulk or not happen at all; so designating point this challenge would be difficult.

i'm glad you'll get to clear your head man

also, i love a good mystery 

tumblr_muwo4w750B1sy769zo1_400.gif

• Like 1

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

team Dean!

giphy.gif

haha see? not scary, but my imagination takes the story line and runs with it and next thing I know I'm debating breaking through my bedroom window (I live in a basement) and crawling out to make a run for it....

• Like 2

"I don't want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself."-unknown

haha see? not scary, but my imagination takes the story line and runs with it and next thing I know I'm debating breaking through my bedroom window (I live in a basement) and crawling out to make a run for it....

i must be lucky in that i love horror. even comedy horror. most the time if i have a nightmare it doesn't bother me as i view it as my own personal horror movie :P

every time you stay up too late watching you should just find the episode from season four where dean is lip syncing eye of the tiger

• Like 6