Teros - XV - The Purge

Teros

How was your day today? 

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Virginia can be awesome in the Spring, just be sure to get outta Dodge before the humidity rolls in.

Will Amtrak let you take your sledge?  Or just going to pick up a new railsplitter when you get there?

• Like 1

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

Long time, no see. Glad to know you're kicking it (judging by the picture, on Rainbow Road). :tongue:

giphy.gif

Lol, Rainbow Road. I think it's time to update the name of my battle log. ;)

Wish you much awesomeness this challenge Teros! Hugs! :cheerful:

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Subbed. Looking forward to following this ride.

• Like 1

Level 5 Lycan Adventurer | Male, Age: 41 | STR 8 DEX 5 STA 6 CON 8 WIS 14 CHA 10

Nerd Fitness Challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #5(redux)

Accountabilibuddies Groups:

Previous Accountabilibuddies Groups: The Wild Hunt, The Wild Hunt Rides Again,The Wild HuntThe Wild Hunt

TwinBear's Weight Loss : Starting Weight (235lbs), Current weight (200lbs), Goal weight (195lbs)

87.5%
87.5%

Have you seen Dark Water?

Never heard of it.

And i haven't been here for you, my friend.

Yes you have.

*points*  -->  :love_heart:  

That's all where you need to be.

Hello!!

I miss you!! I miss the challenges!!

Love your goals!Specially number 4!! :)

Miss you too! :tongue:

How was your day today? 

So I was originally going to do a big week wrap-up thing for when I got back and just explain it all that way. But where would the fun be in just making everyone wait?

Wednesday I go take the train. It's a solid 12 hours to get to Virginia.  I went from Rhode Island, to Connecticut, to New York, to New Jersey, to a hold up in D.C./Maryland, and finally start chugging through Virginia.

Heidi picked me up and I saw Graeme again, as well as meeting Ethan and Viv for the first time.  All great kids.  I was called Ethan's 'spirit animal' after we were making a bunch of jokes.  We eat at the wing restaurant that is connected to the station.  Then head off.  It's about 1.5-2 hours of driving to get to Roanoke.  Get in and crash.

Today(thurs) has  been the real, actual day.  Spent it with Heidi while the kids were in school.  Did a few errands, came close to shedding a few tears.  We get each other.  There were a few times when we didn't have to finish a sentence or explain what was going on before the other chipped in. There were quite a few times that we were laughing hysterically.  She made meatballs while I cooked up some ground beef with onions, mushroom, and minced garlic.  Hung out with the kids most of the evening while Heidi crashed.  Apparently I'm 'absurdly awesome' (not my words) at Star Wars: Battlefront and Halo Reach despite never playing either of them before.  I was racking up kills with Graeme and Ethan while Viv was shoulder-checking me and I was bumping back at her while she giggled. 

Finally got the internet to work so I'm hopping on here.  I got 3 PMs. I promise I'll get to them, now that my internet connection is up and running.

Have a beautiful day, everyone.

• Like 11

I'm so glad your trip went well and you've had a good time so far!! I feel like you need this time to just smile and be happy!! :)

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

In hindsight, I know this is a stupid thought; but I was a little worried that Viv wasn't going to like me.  She was extremely shy and would hide near Heidi or the kids when I would wave and smile at her.  Last night, when I was playing games and bumping into her, she seemed happy; but was still keeping a safe distance at times- choosing to glance over at me from halfway across the room, rather than sit next to me and talk or play the majority of the day.

As I'm answering PMs after midnight last night, she has an energy burst.  She napped in the evening, so was wide awake now.  Everyone else has gone to bed, but Viv is doing couch parkour next to me.  She's standing behind the couch, says something to me (I'm not very good at deciphering 4-year-old speech), and then will fall over the couch, faceplant herself into the cushion, say that she's stuck, and I'll nudge her legs over to the side so she can get up.  My eyes are burning a little so start shutting all the lights off and tell Viv that I need to go to sleep.  I'm really warm, so I don't bother using the fleece blanket that's on the other side of the room.  I say, 'Night' to Viv and lay down.  She heads off and I *think* says something to Heidi; who is in the bedroom.

I'm already starting to fall asleep when I hear *pit-pat-pit-pat* of Viv coming back into the living room.  My eyes are closed and I just assume that Viv is going to shut the tv off or maybe stay up some more.  Then I feel something soft on my arm.  My eyes open a slit as I see Viv standing there, smiling brightly at me.  I whisper 'thanks' and she heads back to the bedroom.

I open my eyes to look at what she did.  She gave me a blanket. One of her blankets.  It's a pink fleece that barely covers half of my body and I can't hold back the smile.  I fall asleep with it on.

Thanks Viv.

f_e62d47899e.jpg
  • Like 14

My frozen heart melted just a bit at that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Awwwwwww!

I know, right? I was reading this from my tablet and totally awww'ed out loud - before I even saw the pic.

Busted.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk

• Like 4

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Kid giving you the prized pink fleece is worth GOLD!  Enjoy yourself sir, you deserve all the good which is coming your way right now.

• Like 5

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

*phew*

Sitting down now at 2pm.  Took about an hour+ walk with Graeme, showered, did some shopping with Heidi, there was some family anxiety and Heidi took one of her kids to run an errand so I cleaned up the place, and I'm sitting down right now after eating breakfast of chicken-loaf and grapes.

So...minis.  Got ideas?  My brain feels melty.  I have a few backup options that I'll mull around in my head today and post the mini tomorrow, when I also write some RPG fanatic story.

Love, peace, and chicken grease.

• Like 6
Time-Lord-Problems-D-doctor-who-35051329

So I totally did the mini for Time Lord just now. I posted up the new mini.  I also just finished writing a bunch of RPG Fanatic storyline.  Had breakfast of: ground beef, mushrooms, and onions; along with a banana. Going to read for a bit now, while Heidi gets some work done. The itch in my brain has been scratched. Feeling good right now.  Once I've done some reading, I can check up on a bunch of you lovelies!  Allons-y!

• Like 7