Teros - XV - The Purge

Teros

You know, it's good to have a half-giant around, even if you're already a badass.

Especially if you're a badass?

tumblr_mq17k6v8Hn1s84xgao1_500.gif

• Like 3

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

I would like to refer all of you to EricMN:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/62901-ericmns-jedi-training-from-tatooine-to-endor-and-the-death-star/page-5

He will be running one hell of a Spartan Race tomorrow. It would mean a lot to wish him luck.

I've known him for a while now. He read about my Spartan tales and he bucked up and went for it like I did. He's facing a mountain of a challenge.  He's an awesome guy - texted him a bunch.  No matter how things go, facing his fear takes some serious balls.  Ooh-rah

• Like 5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/62901-ericmns-jedi-training-from-tatooine-to-endor-and-the-death-star/page-5

He will be running one hell of a Spartan Race tomorrow. It would mean a lot to wish him luck.

Done like dinner.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I've known him for a while now. He read about my Spartan tales and he bucked up and went for it like I did. He's facing a mountain of a challenge.  He's an awesome guy - texted him a bunch.  No matter how things go, facing his fear takes some serious balls.  Ooh-rah

Done. Rebel solidarity at its best

Funny coincidence: after yesterday's training I noticed a guy wearing a Spartan race t-shirt and of course kicked off a conversation that got the whole dresser room involved. Turns out he used to work for Reebok who gave them the shirts when they participated for another race sponsored by them. This also revealed another guy in the dressing room that has done a Spartan in Germany. I got them into looking for people to participate as a team in the upcoming Legion Run in September. Then when I told my idea to the owner of the box in order to centrally organize things, he told me they sent a team to the last Legion Run and intend to do so again. Long story short, we agreed to put up a list at the entrance for people willing to participate :D

• Like 9

Long story short, we agreed to put up a list at the entrance for people willing to participate :D

52797-Fuck-yes-gif-ZgHY.gif

giphy.gif

---

So when I woke up this morning, I was thinking.
Nopeavi_027c1d_4098443.jpg

This hasn't happened....yet.  Not trying to jinx myself but I'm wondering why.  By now I would be sniffly.
  • Like 6

So when I woke up this morning, I was thinking.
This hasn't happened....yet.  Not trying to jinx myself but I'm wondering why.  By now I would be sniffly.

I'm noticing this as well as the part where I managed to get through an entire winter (working in a hospital no less) without being sick...certainly not complaining though!!

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: Keeps on Moving

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 62

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

We moved out of an old (1928) house 2 miles away to a brand new high rise apartment building.  My wife went from incapacitating allergies, to taking zyrtec every now and then.  Environment can be REALLY localized.  And up until about 5 years ago I thought allergies were a joke.  Then we moved under an oak tree and guess what - Cathelas is allergic to ... OAK.  Talk about a wake up call.

Glad you are holding in there this spring.  The winter was so bad, I know it caused havoc on different plants.  But, doesn't matter why, as long as you feel good, right  :pirate: ?

• Like 2

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

saw this and immediately thought of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4nXEFG_bE

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

saw this and immediately thought of you

F#cking love it.  Thank you.

2670006-7183311308-Danie.gif

until about 5 years ago I thought allergies were a joke

Yeah it's sudden. There's a two year period and then BAM- allergies.  One spring I felt a little sick. The next spring, I looked like someone threw sand in my eyes and punched me in the gut.

Currently, I have a lovely mix of allergies:  Dust (fun for winter) Ragweed (fun for fall) and something in spring but I'm not sure what.  The dust allergy makes me appreciate the fact that I'm a neat freak.  Cleaning out the closets for springtime has me wheeze like I had asthma and ran a mile.

I think the allergies tend to be on top of the food intolerances. If we keep the food intolerances under control, the other things may not get a foot hold.

I think you're right. I know that me getting sick is tied to eating right.  Normally, I get sick 2-3 times a year, every year.  Also one of those times is a reoccurring sickness. As in, I'll get sick, people in the house get sick. I get better. Then I re-catch the family's sickness for a nice double-dose of gross.

However when I did the whole 30s and overall was doing better- I didn't get sick for a year. Then this past winter I was sick for roughly 4 days with a mild cough.  Totally different from 2 weeks of not being able to breathe and being a snot monster.

---

Today is absolutely, 100% lovely.  Talked to Heidi last night while watching District 9 and made a plan for today.  Woke up at 6:30, went to the gym downstairs to work out together, walked on the treadmills for a bit. I did some medicine ball stuff while she brought her yoga mat.  Had breakfast together (eggs, spinach, mushrooms, and a slice of sausage).  Showered (not together :P )  and she's heading to a meeting while I'm about to write up some RPG story and the Adventurer mini for the week.

This weeks' RPG/Adventurer mini is related to this:

1342119540616_4411100.png
haters-gonna-hate_499.gif
  • Like 6

You have started Sunday strong.  I got up late and we are off to a very not Paleo brunch.  I hope to hit the treadmill before I fly out tonight.

• Like 1

Cathelas the Level 3 Half-Orc

STR 10|DEX 6|CON 10|STA 11|WIS 8|CHA 7

My Challenges: 15-1 15-2 15-3

Tracking Goal, get weight below 200 pounds Starting (Jan 23, 2015): 226 Goal: 199  Exactly 3 months to hit goal weight April 23, 2015!

New Weight Loss Goal 180 pounds started April 23, 2015  Current Weight 179 - Made it on June 27!

100%
100%

Travel to Mordor by Spin, Road Bike, Running (starting Feb 23, 2015)         Made it to Mount Doom on July 11, 2015!  Now, I need to turn around and go home!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rauros to Mount Doom 470 miles this leg for a total of 1779 miles 

100%
100%

I'm confused? You visiting Heidi or Heidi you?

He is visiting me, and it's great to have him!

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk

• Like 6

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

I used to get sick several times a year, though now that I've changed work environments, lost weight and am more comfortable mentally I'm much healthier.

Glad your visit with Heidi is going well!

Will respond to PM as soon as I can buddy.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

He is visiting me, and it's great to have him!

Jealous

tumblr_inline_niro7yEF7D1r4c00k.gif

:love_heart:

(Funfact: That's cranberry juice as well, T2. Anti-inflammatories ftw.)

I used to get sick several times a year, though now that I've changed work environments, lost weight and am more comfortable mentally I'm much healthier.

Great to hear. You're looking good, dude. And awesome fanart you have now, btw.

My allergies are partly diet (need to make sure I get enough protein) and partly dust and dirt. My allergies disappeared when I left my mother's house (carpeted) moved into a house with no carpet.

What kind of carpet was it? Like that thick shag type of carpet or short?

Where are the Overhead Shoulder Presses???

(j/k this was funny as hell)

Should have had the pointer finger not on the bar for those.

You have started Sunday strong.  I got up late and we are off to a very not Paleo brunch.  I hope to hit the treadmill before I fly out tonight.

Where ya flying?

Sometimes I wish I could wake up late but it's pretty much impossible. I think I have a little bit of farmer ingrained in me. The sun rises- I'm awake and I can't do sh#t to change it. Mine as well water the crops and collect the eggs. Bed at 9pm? Wake around 5.  Bed at 1am? Wake around 5.

---

So I was starting to feel like I was slipping into a funk a couple hours ago.  Heidi was napping.  She woke up and said she felt like something was up with me.  Weird, right?

We took a long drive and talked for a while.  Heidi's f#cking awesome, you guys.  Her teeny tiny thread posts doesn't do her justice in the slightest compared to what she's like in person.

• Like 7

I just... I don't even... I can't... I mean, like...

machoman_gifs.gif

best...gif...ever

• Like 3

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Emma, on 10 May 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:snapback.png

My allergies are partly diet (need to make sure I get enough protein) and partly dust and dirt. My allergies disappeared when I left my mother's house (carpeted) moved into a house with no carpet.

What kind of carpet was it? Like that thick shag type of carpet or short?

Mainly just really old and dirty. Vacuum all you want, shampoo all you want, you will never get all the dirt and dust out. Pull up an old carpet and marvel at the dirt that fell through to the floor. And then wonder about all the dirt that's left in what you pulled up.