Devlin(10) Reborn in the Dark. (1st as awarrior)

Devlin

Yeah it took some doing and I got a few odd looks but I did it lol

Yep. They're no joke. Send me straight to bed usually. Still not 100 per cent even now.

FOR XCOM.

Guys mortal kombat X is tempting me. I may need to buy it lol.

me too. when one sets in i've got a window of about 2 hours to climb into a cold tomb and sleep it off.

also, i'm trying to wait a month to purchase MKX. it looks badass though

• Like 1

Guys mortal kombat X is tempting me. I may need to buy it lol.

Thank you for reminding me to pick up my copy today!!

I watched some of the fatalities on YouTube last week...........................................

O_O

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

me too. when one sets in i've got a window of about 2 hours to climb into a cold tomb and sleep it off.

also, i'm trying to wait a month to purchase MKX. it looks badass though

Yeah it's similar for me, my eyesight starts acting up first then it's all down hill. And ist try and use patience but I may fail.

Thank you for reminding me to pick up my copy today!!

I watched some of the fatalities on YouTube last week...........................................

O_O

No problem, and yeah it look sick.
  • Like 2

X-COM squadmate reporting in. Damn, you're strong! I'm glad you're on our side :) I'm sure you'll make a fantastic Bane.

I second the request for weight/rep numbers; the more concrete the numbers, the more jealous I am of you, and the more it motivates me to improve! :D

Haha thanks man, I'll add numbers when I get a second.

Hammered my legs today, squats for form sets of 5 up to 87kg then hack squats 4 sets of slow controlled reps at 100kg, and a final set at 60kg dropset style. Followed by some hamstring work on the machine and some leg press work( don't recall the weight I used, just focused on the muscle contraction.

Then worked onto my arm/forearm/calves/core work. 3rd day in a row and I'm glad tomorrow's a rest. And I'm dropping weight.... Down a pound from Monday at 3000 kcals..... May need to adjust if I keeps up lmao assuming it ain't just water weight.

• Like 1

I feel just putting arms may have glossed over the beating I gave them lol.

Started with my triceps as I did no's first Monday.

Circuit with reasonable weight:

Triceps rope pulldowns

Triceps closegrip pulldowns

Triceps kickbacks

Did those 3 times through with no rest.

Then biceps

Cable curls

Ezbar curls

Hammer curls

Same protocol as the triceps.

Now it doesn't sound like much but I hit them hard Monday. Did bi's and tri's for 6*10 circuit style yesterday so they're pretty mangled today lol. Should get some growth going.

Going to see John wick this afternoon and chilling, May also buy mortal combat X.....

I feel just putting arms may have glossed over the beating I gave them lol.

Started with my triceps as I did no's first Monday.

Circuit with reasonable weight:

Triceps rope pulldowns

Triceps closegrip pulldowns

Triceps kickbacks

Did those 3 times through with no rest.

Then biceps

Cable curls

Ezbar curls

Hammer curls

Same protocol as the triceps.

Now it doesn't sound like much but I hit them hard Monday. Did bi's and tri's for 6*10 circuit style yesterday so they're pretty mangled today lol. Should get some growth going.

Going to see John wick this afternoon and chilling, May also buy mortal combat X.....

Mangles arms awesome movie
  • Like 1

Oh I'm cutting currently trying to get around 10% BF I can't wait for the day when I start bulking and can get that many calories per day! XD Looking awesome so far!

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

I too, have the tricep mangle.  Ugh.

Dude MKX is pretty amazing, story mode is like a constant cinematic movie to unveil the plotline and then at certain points you get to FIGHT DUDES.  Chapter 1 you have to play as Johnny Cage (ugh) but in Chapter 2 you are some CRAZY SUN GOD GUY.  It's pretty fantastic.

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

I too, have the tricep mangle. Ugh.

Dude MKX is pretty amazing, story mode is like a constant cinematic movie to unveil the plotline and then at certain points you get to FIGHT DUDES. Chapter 1 you have to play as Johnny Cage (ugh) but in Chapter 2 you are some CRAZY SUN GOD GUY. It's pretty fantastic.

Just bought the deluxe edition lol, shall play when I get in. John wicks a pretty damn good movie, who knew Keanu Reeves could execute a flying armbar lol
  • Like 2

John Wick was a great movie. Have fun.

now i need to see john wick

I enjoyed it way more than I expected too.

I wish i could lose weight on 3000 calories a day...lol

I have no clue why it's happening, I'm assuming water weight at the moment but if it stays I'll have to up kcals.

On a rest day today ladies and gents, weighed in lighter again this morning, I'm convinced it's sorcery or a giant parasite :-/ lol.

Mortal kombat X is awesome, tonight post work is chill, foam roll, and kombat time.

Nice guess the game was saying "get over here!" ......bazinga lol
  • Like 3

Nice guess the game was saying "get over here!" ......bazinga lol

I see what you did there.....
  • Like 1

I too need to see John Wick.  I had no expectations for it to begin with and now everyone who has seen it has only good things to say about it.  Hope it comes to Netflix soon!  

Enjoy your Kombat!

• Like 1

Level 5 Shapeshifter Monk

STR 10.75   :   DEX 7.5  :   STA 8.5   :   CON 5   :   WIS 7.5   :   CHA 7

Challenge: I am an Avenger

Past: 1st, Draugr, Super-hero, Rocky

A soon-to-be married Kung Fu enthusiast  

I too need to see John Wick.  I had no expectations for it to begin with and now everyone who has seen it has only good things to say about it.  Hope it comes to Netflix soon!  

Enjoy your Kombat!

I saw it in theatres and want it on DVD. It was so good. And....yeah, I will not spoil it. I WILL NOT.

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Reporting from X-Com :).

Your workouts and diet look really impressive, as does Bane :).

Following along the amazingness [emoji14].

Welcome to the madhouse.

Anyway. Diets on track today and trainings been completed. Shoulders and Lars took a bit of a hammering and I set a rep PR on the ohp with 55kgs, then moved onto seated machine press, pyramiding up to the stack and back down. Then some shrugs, one arm lat pulldowns and lat raises, all 5*10 with the last set a dropset :-)

• Like 3

Shitty news everyone, the shift I'm doing at work today meant I had to be at the gym at 9am to fit my workout in, I was at the gym at 9 but my current work schedule made me forget that today is Saturday, and the gym doesn't open until 10 on a Saturday. And since I'm in work tomorrow, it looks like I'm stuck at 4 workouts for the week. Well it could be worse I suppose :-)

• Like 1

An extra rest day is always good.  In the last Challenge, I went a little bit heavy and it was starting to bother my shoulder.

• Like 1

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP