Tuesday

Today started crappy. For a couple of days I’ve waken up in the middle of the night really hoping it was morning so I could go train, and every time being super disappointed when the time was like 03.00. Anyway, today I woke up 03ish, as usual, but this time it took me like 30min to fall asleep again. Next time I woke up I’m certain it’s finally time to go train, AND THE TIME IS 04.30… WTF?!. I couldn’t fall asleep again. So around 06.00 I just said fuck it and went to the gym.. This is the first time this happens so I won’t stress it to much, I slept an hour or so this afternoon to compensate.

Here’s what I did today:

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Assess my performance on rings.

Feeling during Warm-Up: 6/10 

6x3 Catch-Tuck Jumps Speed: 6, RPT: 5 - I felt a slight pain in my knees, so I didn’t go full out on these. 

90x5, 110x5, 122.5x5 Squats Speed: 6, RPE: 6, RPT: 7 As I said yesterday I’ll work on 90% of my normal working weight. 122.5kg felt light, but I’m not happy with the speed. I’m a typical â€ grinder†when it comes to heavy lifts, I look like I struggle with 80% of my max, then I lift 100% of my max the same way… Weird;/. I also still felt some (minor) knee pain so I didn’t go deep, just to parallel. I was really amped up to squat (as always) so I considered going to failure on the last set, but I choose to save my energy for rings. It's an annoying feeling when you feel like you can do much more, I honestly felt like I could've smashed 140x5 today. 

6x3 (100kg) Speed Deadlifts Speed: 7, RPT: 7 - These felt pretty quick, but it’s very low weight so I’m not really proud, but it’s good speed training nevertheless:) 

Went outside to a new spot this time. It’s really awesome to be able to train wherever, just find a beautiful spot to hang the rings and voila:D 

Rings 1 (Below The Rings):

5x8-10 Inverted Tuck Rows RPE: 6, RPT: 6.5 - I felt strong during these, I had some occasional form breaks but overall my technique was on point.

4x8 Inverted Tuck Roll Chin-UpsRPE: 8, RPT: 8 - Wow, I’m actually quick proud of these. I expected these to be the hardest since it’s a very complex move, but I absolutely nailed them. They were CRAZY taxing though, my biceps have never been on fire like this, no curls in the world comes close. SIMPLY AWESOME:D 

4x6-8 Chin-UpsRPE: 7, RPT: 6 - Jesus christ & Allah… My biceps were not cooperating anymore after the Tuck Rolls xD. 6-8 Chins haha!! I’m not sad about this though, it proves how tough rings are way more than my strength. I’ll adapt quickly:) 

3x3 Dragon-Flag Negatives With Super-Long Pause RPE: 6, RPT: 6 - Haha, I found this football field (Yes soccer for you muricans’, but it’s proper name is FOOTball, since you use your FEET to KICK the ball, not CARRY it with your HANDS, idiots :rapture:) and tried to do Dragon-Flags holding onto the goal, and I ended up lifting the fucking goal, crazy.

Alternating Lunge Jumps superset Broad Jumps Speed: 5, RPT: 5 Knee pain still god damn it, also didn’t feel even remotely explosive. I need to find a good way to program so I can do heavy squats/DL but still focus on explosive jumps. I’m also not very good at these jumps (since I never do them…). I really need to do these regularly, and I’m planning to:) 

90% Sprints Speed: 6, RPT: 6 - Again, knee pain:( Nothing major but enough for me to run a bit weird. I need to work on my technique too, I feel clumsy running, I think it's mostly because of my shoes, they feel really unstable. 

I thought I'd share some videos I shot today, even if it's not directly about the challenge. *WARNING* Massive nipslips in the video, HAHA:D 

Stretches:

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, L-Arm, Lunge, Pancake

5 min Meditation 

Feeling during Cool-down: 6/10 Note: Legs are way more tired than they should be.

Mindfulness: 6/10 Note: Not very focused.

Technique: 7/10 Note: Actually pretty good.

Strength: 7/10 Note: Again. RINGS ARE HARD. But I felt strong nevertheless. 

Intensity: 5/10 Note: Long rest periods, not a lot of volume, bad performance on jumps & sprints.

Session 1 Total: 6/10

Meh not very good overall. I’m happy with my ring performance, and I say it again, rings are freakin' awesome. And since my focus and goal today was on rings I can’t say it’s a failed workout. I was much better with "Below The Rings" just as i thought. It really surprised me how taxing it was too, only three exercises.

I feel like my programming needs work here though. I didn’t feel taxed after the Squats & deadlifts, so thats not a problem, but I felt like my jumps & sprints were suffering, and I don’t want to do them before the rings (or the squats).. I’ll see over my programming (tips are appreciated).

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: RPT: 8+ on all F1 exercises

Feeling during Warm-Up: 7/10

Floor 1 (Jumps):

3x7 Inverted PressRPE: 5 RPT: 8 - I went low set & reps on these since I'm ACTUALLY sore in my shoulders from yesterday. It's been a looong time since i felt that:D:D 

5x9 JumpsRPE: 4 RPT: 8 - Working on tucking probobly and landing with precision. Felt good.

5x20-30s Hollow Body holds superset Superman HoldsRPE: 5 RPT: 8 - These are easy. I'll probably work on holding them for longer or something.

Movement Vitamin:

A hint: Rolling;).

I was extremely mad at myself trying these forward & backwards rolls because I sucked at them. I'm not a fucking quitter though, so I was rolling around on a hard ass lawn for like 20min (making a complete fool of myself xD) until I got the hang of it. 

Elements:

5min Bear Assessment 

Cool-Down:

Forward Fold, Pancake, Lunge, Glute Stretch & Bridge (Want to see me in the Bridge? Here ya go:) 

I'm really happy with my bridge progression. It's not nearly where i want it to be, but I was extremely inflexible just a couple months ago. THANKS FOCUSED FLEXIBILITY<3

10min Meditation - Dayum I fucking love this. Sitting in the sun after a successful workout with good music and just relaxing<3. There was this dog that decided to bark and charge me when I was meditating, pretty funny, I remained calm, didn't even flinch one bit. Full on ZEN-mode :playful:

I'm so excited for this summer, meditating at the beach in the sunset etc!!!!

Feeling during Cool-down: 8/10

Mindfulness: 7/10 Note: Better than session 1.

Technique: 8/10 Note: I’m getting the hang of shit.

Flexibility: 7/10 Note: Didn’t feel restricted at all.

Session 2: 7/10

This session felt much better. It wasn't anything hard, but that's the point of the "Yin" session:D

Total of the day: 6.5/10

Well, that's my Tuesday! I'll force myself to sleep at-least 10 hours tonight, I really need it. Also, I'm extremely sore in my back ALREADY from session 1 today. Crazy rings <3!!

I hope you enjoy my videos, I've said they were coming for too long so I just threw some out there. I'll share some videos the coming days around the actual challenge (except for Bridge).

I have to shallow my ego a bit, I really don't like showing myself doing anything less than perfect, but I realize that's not a healthy mindset (I'm working on it...). And of course, it will be perfect when it matters, which is May 25th (when the Challenge ends) :peaceful:!

Cheers!  :pirate:

• Like 1

Level: 3 - Assassin || STR: 4 | DEX: 9 | STA: 0 | CON: 7 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 9

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge - The Verdict

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.†- Friedrich Nietzsche 

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Samuel Johnson

Aight, no updates for a couple of days. A lot of shiet happened basically. My training sessions were utter crap Wednesday & Thursday, this always makes me very unfocused.

I got my longboard and started playing around with it, being a quick learner as I am I got the hang of it quickly, well, after my extremely crappy session Thursday morning, I fell on the fucking longboard (due to being angry & unfocused from the session fail) in way to high speed and smashed my hip to the concrete, vaulted 3 times. I stood back up instantly but my hip hurt like a motherfucker. Oh, and my iPhone fell out of my pocket & screen got smashed.

I have a very unique way of handling situations like these. It always worked for me in the past, but I wouldn't recommend it:P.

I basically go full on "fuck it all" and let everything go to shit. It's like sometimes you just need shit to have it's say and not try to pretend like everything fine. So, what I did was I traveled to Denmark with some friends and smoked weed, trashed my diet completely and just went all in. You're probably wondering about my hip? Well, it hurt standing up for the first hours, and walking around in Denmark was pain every step, but it actually got better the more I moved it. We had a good time in Denmark anyway, I ate a few to many kebab rolls, haha, they taste way to good (I'll never know if they were truly good though;)) 

Well, on the train home from Denmark we got stopped by customs (on Swedish side, were it's illegal to carry cannabis...), and suddenly, like 8 hours after I fucked my hip & iPhone completely, I was standing there being strip-searched (while being high as fuck). Since I'm not a fucking moron I didn't have anything on me, so I'm fine, but a friend had forgot to throw some away and got fined and a dot in the registry. 

I could be waining how unlucky this is. I very rarely smoke weed, I very rarely go to Denmark, the customs are very rarely on the train and so on, but I knew what I was doing (and knew it was pretty stupid). I was actually thinking when sitting around 10 security guards "This is a pretty epic experience". I know the laws as-well, so I knew they couldn't really frame me for anything, I had done nothing illegal. So I was pretty calm, but annoyed nevertheless (obviously).

This was one of the worst days in a long while to say the least, but these days are necessary, they always help me tremendously in some way.

Well, that's "how I handle situation like these". I pretty much make them worse, as bad as they can get, I let them have their say. A quote from 'Fight Club': "Only after a disaster can we be resurrected".

I have resurrected. 

Friday

Session 1 (YinYang): 

Goal: Perform better than last R1 session

Feeling during Warm-Up: 8/10 - Feeling fucking epic. 

Explosive:

6x3 Catch Tuck-Jumps - Speed: 7, RPT: 6

6x3 Hip-Strike Push-Ups - Speed: 9, RPT: 8

Rings 1 (Below):

5x7-9 Inverted Tuck Rows. RPE: 7, RPT: 7 - Lower reps than last session but way more controlled.

5x6-8 Inverted Tuck Roll Chin-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8 - Very controlled

5x6-8 Chin-Ups. RPE: 8, RPT: 7 - Much better than last session.

Elements: 

Advanced Flow + Free Flow

Movement Vitamin:

Forward Rolls

Cool-Down: 

Kneeling Wrist, Kneeling Overhead, Lounge Chair, L-Arm 

Pancake, Modified Pigeon & Bridge

Meditation

Feeling during Cool-down: 8/10 - Only after a disaster can we resurrect. 

Mindfulness: 7/10 Note: Focused, but some distractions.

Technique: 7/10 Note: Great improvements!

Strength: 8/10 Note: Felt very strong but fatigued rather quickly. 

Intensity: 8/10 Note: Maxed sets, relatively low rest periods.

Session 1 Total: 7.5/10

Well, that's that. Shit happens, and it's healthy to put things into perspectives, I do these things on occasions, but I do them "planned" meaning I do them for a reason, with a purpose (if that makes sense).

Of course, I'm playing with fire, but that's how I like to do it anyway.

Today felt fucking great, I was cruising on my longboard (which I'm already getting pretty good at) and found an epic spot to hang my rings. There was not a single cloud on the sky, and I smashed the workout. I didn't go all in with extreme volume, but everything I did felt great. Tomorrow is my "gym" session; deadlifts (if hip allows), OHP & some speed work, that's my turf. 

Oh, and my hip is decent, it's nothing broken at all, it's just a huge bruise. I've been icing, heating and stretching a lot, so I'm fine:) 

Current Challenge

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.†- Friedrich Nietzsche 

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Samuel Johnson

I can imagine the thing on the train with customs felt pretty epic! I am glad you didn't have anything on you though, getting fined would have sucked bad. So your hip is feeling ok again? You're hardcore for stretching haha I would have moved it as little as possible, even though that wouldn't be the best.  Longboarding seems like such a great way of transportation!

And well I am happy to hear from you again :)

Even though I shouldn't be one to talk because I have been really silent too on my own thread :o 

• Like 1

Haha yeah, it was an experience to the bank:) My hip feels great today, I have a big bruise but thats it:D

I love my longboard already haha, it's just awesome:D 

Here's what I did today training-wise: 

Saturday

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Deadlift lightning quick

Feeling during Warm-Up: 7/10 - Feeling rested.

Explosive:

6x3 Tuck Jumps - Speed: 7, RPT: 6 - Need to tuck tighter. 

120x5, 135x5, 150x5 Deadlifts Speed: 5, RPE: 7, RPT: 8 - Felt really good. I certainly feel stronger after my deload week & all the speed work:)

6x3 Hip-Strike Push-Ups Speed: 8, RPT: 8 - Starting to feel very smooth. 

40x5, 47.5x5, 52.5x5 OHP RPE: 8, RPT: 6 - Way to grindy. Brace better, more stable. Narrower grip.

10x5 Baby Muscle-Ups

3x5 Super-Low Straight-Bar Dips

3x2-3 Dragon-Flags + Long Pause on last rep RPE: 8, RPT: 7 - Push Hips up/forward & let legs drop lower. Don’t move legs much, lift with abs. 

3x7-8 Hanging Leg Raises

50x8, 50x8, 50x8 Cable Crunches

20x15, 20x15, 20x15 Landmines

Here's a video from this session: 

Cool-Down:

Lounge Chair, L-Arm, Monkey Twist, Pigeon & Bridge

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 - Very good session. 

Mindfulness: 7/10 - In the zone.

Technique: 7.5/10 - OHP technique is off, rest was great. 

Strength: 8/10 - Very strong, Deadlifts felt easy.

Intensity: 7/10 - Pretty good, not a lot of volume though.

Session 1 Total: 7.5/10

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: Do a Backward roll from Squat to Standing

Feeling during Warm-Up: 7/10

Movement Vitamin:

Backward Rolls (Variations)

Elements:

5min Frogger Assessment 

Cool-Down:

Forward Fold, Pancake, Pigeon, & Bridge

Meditation

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10

Mindfulness: 7/10 

Technique: 7/10  

Flexibility: 7/10 

Total of the day: 7/10

Today felt great as-well. My plan was to get the Muscle-Up & Dragon-Flag this week, unfortunately, I tried Band-Assisted Muscle-Ups this Thursday (which was the super-shitty day I described above) and wasn't even close to get them. It's certainly a mental block, but it was a very bad day as-well, I'll try them again next week. I did however get the Dragon-Flag & The Bridge (see above video & photo below), so two goals are done. I'm not satisfied with either, but they count nevertheless, I have 3 weeks to make them pretty too. Here's a photo I took during session 2 today, that'll wrap up this week. 

6vNoLf5.jpg?1

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Loved the video of you working out! I like the ab exercise you did, it looked super hard! But about the deadlift, are you not rounding your back too much on the way down on one or two reps? 

Loved the video of you working out! I like the ab exercise you did, it looked super hard! But about the deadlift, are you not rounding your back too much on the way down on one or two reps? 

Thanks:) Yeah it's an awesome exercise :nevreness: I can't wait to nail it (and do more reps). 

I'm not actually holding against the bar on the way down, I just let it drop and reset every rep. So rounding back going down doesn't matter (in this case). 

And I actually want to round my upper back somewhat (slightly) in the deadlift since it shortens the range of motion (as-long as it's flat & stable), but your lower back should never be rounded at all (and mine wasn't)  :peaceful:

Current Challenge

Monday

Morning Weight: 77.2kg Good news! I didn’t gain any fat this week, so I’ll increase my daily calories even more! YEEEY MORE FOOD<3!!

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Higher RPT average than last R1 (Above) session - Success!

Feeling during Warm-Up: 6/10 Feeling a bit tired.

6x3 Hip-Strike Push-Ups Speed: 8, RPT: 7 - I was hoping to get the convict Push-Ups today (clap behind back) but I figured it was smarter/safer to begin with striking my butt (so something in-between the two). I feel that my progress is on point with these. Next week I’ll do convicts, then half-supermans, and last week I’ll work on coordination for the full superman:). 

55x5, 62,5x5, 72,5x5, 80x5, 90x3 FAIL Bench RPE: 8, RPT: 6 - FUCK. I asked for a spot for the first time ever today. The guy didn’t do anything wrong, but I found it very hard to focus with him standing over me, so I failed my set by 2 whole reps. Embarrassing and annoying. I’m in a bit of a pickle here I feel. I might need to ditch my bench press goals entirely so I can focus more on my explosive & ring training. Bench sure ain’t my favorite lift, but I really want to bench 120kg (265lbs). I don’t know if I should swallow the red pill & deload my bench, or swallow an even bigger red pill & put my bench goal on hold for a month or two… What do you think…?

Rings 1 (Above):

4x7-8 DipsRPE: 7, RPT: 7

Pause at bottom. Work on RTO. Work on depth.

4x7-10 Jump to DipsRPE: 7, RPT: 7

Get rings closer together quicker, lower slower.

5x3x3s L-Sit HoldRPE: 7, RPT: 5

Shrugging to much, keep shoulder back & chest up.

5x3-5 Assisted Tuck To Tuck Shoulder Stand - RPE: 5, RPT: 6

Tuck harder, bring heels closer to butt.

4x8-10 Inverted Push-UpsRPE: 6, RPT: 7

Get butt higher up, set rings a bit lower. Push more upwards, not back.

5x8-10 Push-UpsRPE: 7, RPT: 7

Very tired chest. Work on RTO, keep body solid every rep.

Rings felt pretty good today, I’m getting used to not counting reps (exactly). It’s been hard since for over a year I’ve been into the whole periodization rep ranges, so I’ve been counting every rep of every set & made sure I didn’t go under or above ever. Not counting at all therefore was pretty foreign, but I do notice that I can concentrate more on what I’m actually doing by not counting:) 

Stretches: 

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, L-Arm & Bridge

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 - Very tired chest, but feeling good overall.

Mindfulness: 7/10 Focused. I felt like I improved my technique every set.

Technique: 6.5/10 Decent. 

Strength: 6/10 Didn’t feel very strong today.

Intensity: 7/10 Kept rest periods pretty short (60s ish).

Session 1: 6.5/10

Decent session except for the Bench fail. It was the first time I failed a Bench rep actually, maybe I failed because I had a spot? I don’t know.. I might try 90x5 again next session, without a spotter (living dangerous xD).

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: Hold a Solid Face-Out Handstand - Success!

Floor 1 (Balance):

6x1-30s Crow Holds - RPE: 4 RPT: 6

4x10-30s Front Scale Holds - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

5x10-40s Handstands Holds on Wall - RPE: 6 RPT: 7

I have been really terrified to kick into a handstand, even with wall support. I was walking in circles for ten minutes before I even attempted it today. Last session I held a (face-in) wall handstand for 6 sets of 60s, so it was certainly time to progress. It took my another 10 minutes of constantly kicking to finally get it, but I got it & overcame the very irrational fear.

5x4 Seated Leg Raises - RPE: 6  RPT: 5

Movement Vitamin (Week 2, Day 1):

Orientation & Focal point training

Elements (Week 1, Day 1):

Bear, Monkey & Frogger assessments.

Stretches: 

Forward Fold, Pancake, Pigeon, Camel & Bridge

Meditation 

Mindfulness: 7/10 - I adapted & learned throughout the session.

Technique: 6.5/10 - It’s getting better.

Flexibility: 7/10 - I didn’t feel limited flexibility wise in any movement today.

Creativity: 8/10 - Was pretty creative with the movement vitamin, felt good:)

Good day. I feel like my goals are on point. I'm most worried about the Muscle-Up actually. It's so weird since that was the one I though I would get first -.-. Ah well, need to focus on it more I guess.

Tomorrow I'll Squat, then I'll do Below The Rings & finish up with abs & sprints. See ya then:) I'll get a video up tomorrow too!

Current Challenge

I used to have the same irrational fear of kicking up into a handstand against a wall, after I once landed on my head that way. The fear's gone now, because I realise that the only reason I failed that one time is because I had my hands over 50cm from the wall, which is impractical to hold unless you know what you're doing with the rest of your body position. Glad you got over the mental hurdle though :) I appreciate the difficulty!

For the bench press, 120kg is a crazy high standard to aim for :o nearly 2x bodyweight? Even 90kg is impressive to me (I'm at 83% bodyweight currently for a single rep). You ask for opinions about whether you should continue? A couple of comments:

• if you're plateauing on the bench press at the moment, stop and come back to it in a few months. You're doing so many things that youre time is better spend elsewhere, and when you come back to it, you'll have developed some random other strength that will help you get past the plateau. And later maybe you'll be doing fewer things and can focus on it properly.
  • I'm surprised that you've never failed a bench lift before - I usually fail every session because I try at least one lift that's too heavy for me haha. Maybe ask the spotter in future to stand back unless you fail? Then they won't distract you and also you won't be left with 90kg of metal squashing your ribcage. I've done that with 50kg and it was awkward enough...
  • I once injured my shoulder getting into bench press position without a spotter (partly because I was doing it wrong) so don't let the same happen to you!

I really like reading through your workouts, you do so much cool stuff :)

• Like 1

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

I used to have the same irrational fear of kicking up into a handstand against a wall, after I once landed on my head that way. The fear's gone now, because I realise that the only reason I failed that one time is because I had my hands over 50cm from the wall, which is impractical to hold unless you know what you're doing with the rest of your body position. Glad you got over the mental hurdle though :) I appreciate the difficulty!

For the bench press, 120kg is a crazy high standard to aim for :o nearly 2x bodyweight? Even 90kg is impressive to me (I'm at 83% bodyweight currently for a single rep). You ask for opinions about whether you should continue? A couple of comments:

• if you're plateauing on the bench press at the moment, stop and come back to it in a few months. You're doing so many things that youre time is better spend elsewhere, and when you come back to it, you'll have developed some random other strength that will help you get past the plateau. And later maybe you'll be doing fewer things and can focus on it properly.
  • I'm surprised that you've never failed a bench lift before - I usually fail every session because I try at least one lift that's too heavy for me haha. Maybe ask the spotter in future to stand back unless you fail? Then they won't distract you and also you won't be left with 90kg of metal squashing your ribcage. I've done that with 50kg and it was awkward enough...
  • I once injured my shoulder getting into bench press position without a spotter (partly because I was doing it wrong) so don't let the same happen to you!

I really like reading through your workouts, you do so much cool stuff :)

I've no idea where my fear came from... I've also been terrified of diving into water, it might be something from my childhood that I can't remember.

I think I'll actually fall some on purpose (from a handstand) just to prove to my body it's harmless. It's a very awesome feeling when you finally get over a fear, as you know :peaceful:.

I weight around 80kg (175lbs), so 120kg is 1.5x bodyweight. My bench is severely behind my squat & deadlift (in proportion). A 120kg bench would be in proportion to the other lifts (Bench 1.5x, Squat 2x, DL 2.5x bodyweight).

I share your thought on how to approach plateauing in this situation. Looking at it objectively, the smartest thing to do is to put it on hold for a few months. I think I'll try 90x5 again on Thursday, and if I can't get it I'll put it on hold completely ( :neglected:). 

Haha, I'm the calculative kind when it comes to lifting. I always write down & log my previous sessions, so I calculate what I'm able to lift the next time. That way I have never overwhelmed myself, hence never failed a rep :rolleyes-new:. I never failed a squat either actually, and I don't plan on doing so xD. Haha!

I don't like having a spotter, I feel like it's somehow setting myself up for failure, like saying "I can't do this, I need security". I know this is pretty stupid haha. I do however set a bench in the power-rack (when it's free) so if I fail the pins will catch the bar, not my chest.

I'm happy to hear you enjoy my logs! 

Seconding Dan's comment on you doing cool stuff. ^^

Keep killing it, dude!

Haha thanks Mandrill! That's what I want to do :onthego:!

Current Challenge

Tuesday

I realized this morning that it was completely unnecessary for me to squat today, since I’m not going to use rings tomorrow, I might as-well squat tomorrow…? Weird how I didn’t think of this before:O. 

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Higher RPT average than last R1 (Below) session - Success!

6x3 Chest-Ups Speed: 6, RPT: 6 Let head go â€through†shoulders at bottom, work on adjusting forearms to get higher at top. 

I’m not happy with these, this is the first time I recorded myself doing them. It just shows how you think you do something but aren’t actually doing it. I’ll really have to put more work into these to get that Muscle-Up...

Rings 1 (Below):

5x9-10 Inverted Tuck Rows. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

Cue: Rip rings down. Tuck even harder, keep legs steady.

4x7 Inverted Tuck Roll Chin-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

Pause a bit longer at chin-up. Bring head â€through†rings.

5x8 Chin-Ups. RPE: 8, RPT: 7

Squeeze glutes & straighten legs, pull higher up.

5x4-5 Dragon-Flags. RPE: 7, RPT: 6 - Keep legs locked, move with abs. Work on depth. 

1-2 more reps than Saturday, NICE!. I’ll work on depth using holds for two weeks, so I can get a beautiful low Dragon-Flag by the 25th!!! :D 

Bouldering - Well, bouldering is super fun! It’s pretty awesome they invested in this, I got really surprised when I saw these big boulders while cruising on my longboard:D This was the second time I tried it. I feel like this is very, very good training for coordination & body control (as-well as grip strength etc). I’ll incorporate bouldering a lot more frequent!!

Cool-Down: 

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, L-Arm & Bridge.

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 - Great session! Huge pump in biceps, and back is very tired:D

Mindfulness: 8/10 Very good, I was really in touch with my body today. 

Technique: 7.5/10 Yep, it’s increasing:D!!

Strength: 8/10 Strong day.

Intensity: 8/10 Short rest periods

Session 1: 8/10

Argh I loooove Below The Rings!!! :D I felt I did good today, and that’s a rare thing coming from me xD. It’s absolutely insane how I get a much more intense â€pump†from this workout than all bicep curls I’ve ever done, and how I feel my back working much more than I ever have. I fucking love it! 

Session 2 (Yin):

Goal: Hold Hollow Body & Superman for 30s each set - Success!

Floor 1 (Jumps):

3x7 Inverted Press- RPE: 5 RPT: 7

Go deeper.

5x10 Jumps - RPE: 4 RPT: 7

Tuck harder, knees more together. 

4x30s Hollow Body holds superset Superman Holds - RPE: 5 RPT: 9

Good.

Movement Vitamin (Week 2, Day 2):

Frogger -> Frogger 180° -> High Frogger -> Frogger to tuck Handstand -> Frogger to front roll

ARGHHHH... I really wanted to do the Frogger to front roll, but I'm such a fucking pussy:( It's when you go from a squat, kick up to a tucked handstand, then fall into a front roll. I was kicking like crazy for 10minutes straight but every time I was high enough to fall over I got scared. This fear of mine is fucking pathetic.. :neglected:

Elements (Week 1, Day 2):

Bear Walks. 

Cool-Down:

Lunge, Glute Stretch 

Focused Flexibility:

Seated Forward Fold, Full Pancake, Prone Scaption Rotation & Spinal Combined Motions

Meditation

Feeling during Cool-down: 6/10

Mindfulness: 7/10

Technique: 8/10

Flexibility: 7/10

Creativity: 6/10

Total of the day: 8/10

Great day. I'm really good below the rings, and I was really mindful and focused today. Tomorrow I'll hit the gym (legs) for my yang session. I feel good physically, looking forward for tomorrow!  :rapture:

• Like 1

Current Challenge

I found that you can quite easily overcome fear of falling forward by doing headstand instead of handstand.

Once you'll got this one done you just have to tuck your chin during your handstand and slowly bend the elbow, and you're done !

Of course it's easier said than done but i worked like hell for me ;)

(also going on softer surface can help)

And doing like 100-110 chin/rows in one session is awesome man ! Keep going !

• Like 1

LVL 2          Vampire       

" It's about the journey."

"When ? Now. Where ? Here. Who ? Us."

Rock Solid Penguin challenge

My last challenge

Wednesday 

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Squat deep & lightning quick - Failed!

Feeling during Warm-Up: 7/10 - Sore back but overall good.

6x3 Catch-Tuck Jumps Speed: 7, RPT: 6 - Decent. Hug your legs harder.

100x3, 115x3, 130x3+ Squats. Speed: 4, RPE: 7, RPT: 5 - My headphones decided to crank up the volume to max when I was at the bottom of my first rep of the final set... I flinched and the weight came forward, I had to come up to my toes and completely lost balance. Looking back I should've racked the bar and rested a minute or two. I made the 3 reps as planned, but the speed & depth was awful since I was in a weird position. Oh well, sometimes you're just unlucky..

6x3 Speed Deadlifts Speed: 7, RPT: 7

3x5 Alternating Lunge Jumps 

3x5 Broad Jumps 

3x5 Sideway Jumps over Bench

2x3 Turkish Get-Up RPE: 6, RPT: 6 - I had to try this one! It was tricky to get the hang of it but I can see why it has such a good rep! 

5x2 Dragon-Flag Holds RPE: 7, RPT: 7 - Great improvements! Start in shoulder stand every rep.

3x7 Hanging Leg Raises RPE: 6, RPT: 7 - Nice slow & controlled, shins to bar.

3x15 Hanging Oblique Crunches RPE: 6, RPT: 7

Cool-Down:

Lunge, Glute Stretch, Frog, Kneeling Quad Stretch, Hamstring Variations, Plow & Bridge

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 - Feeling great physically.

Mindfulness: 6/10 - Good sometimes, bad sometimes.

Technique: 6.5/10 - Good except for squats.

Strength: 6/10 - Tired legs, but jumps felt explosive.

Intensity: 7/10 - Good intensity, jumps were intense.

Session 1: 6.5/10

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: Successfully kick into a handstand at-least every third try - Success!

Floor 1 (Balance):

6x5-30s Crow Holds - RPE: 5, RPT: 6

Improving. Longest hold over 20s. Work on lowering butt and bringing heels to butt.

4x10-30s Front Scale Holds - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

Legs are a bit higher than last session:)

5x10-40s Handstands Holds on Wall - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

Feeling really confident face-in, and rapidly improving kicking up & â€floatingâ€. Remember to squeeze butt & lock out legs (point toes). 

4x4 Seated Leg Raises - RPE: 6  RPT: 7

Movement Practice:

Movement Vitamin (Week 2, Day 3)

Monkey -> High Monkey -> Monkey 180° -> Monkey 180° other side -> Monkey to Handstand -> Have Fun

Spiderman Challenge (Week 1, Day 3)

This is a challenge from the GMB forums, there are monthly challenges and this month is about the spiderman crawl! I love this move, and I'm really excited to win the challenge:D

Free Flow

Included some rolling & mobility drills, I was really creative here. It's sooooo awesome to just move unstructured to a great song!

Cool-Down: 

Kneeling Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, Camel & Bridge

Focused Flexibility:

Seated Forward Fold, Full Pancake, Prone Scaption Rotation & Spinal Combined Motions

Meditation

Feeling during Cool-down: 8/10

Mindfulness: 8/10 - Very focused on the movements, didn’t get distracted.

Technique: 6/10

Flexibility: 7/10 - I’m so happy my ankles are (finally) almost to the floor at all times in the squat (etc). 

Creativity: 8/10 - I surprised myself during my free flow, a couple of random moves from the movement vitamin just popped up & I felt like I made the transitions really smooth:). 

Current Challenge

It actually seems like you should be strong enough for a muscle up... How are you practicing the transition? 

Loving the look into your bridge progress!

Haha yep, I certainly "should" be strong enough. I'm sure it's a mental blockage. A friend of mine have been hyping up the Muscle-Up since I began exercising, every-time I talk to him he is like "Can you do a Muscle-Up yet?!" (he can't either..). I think I've built it up to be much harder than it is because of this :numbness:...

I will get it though :nevreness: I feel like once I get one or two and notice it's not impossible, I'll be able to rep them out in no-time :playful:.

Haha, my bridge just exploded in a week, I was so surprised when I just pushed into it like nothing :rapture:

Current Challenge

It's almost definitely a technique thing instead of a strength limitation! Drill it. :D

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Thursday

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Improve L-sit & Assisted Tuck To Tuck Shoulder Stands - Failed!

Feeling during Warm-Up: 6/10

Rings 1 (Above #4):

5x? Dips. RPE: 7, RPT: 7

Improved depth. Keep working on RTO, pause & bottom & explode up. Lower focal point a bit.

4x? Jump to Dips. RPE: 7, RPT: 7

Brace body more, set rings lower. Pull rings to side even quicker.

5x3x3s Tuck L-Sit Hold. RPE: 6, RPT: 6

Shrugging too much, keep shoulder back & chest up. Don’t let rings rotate inwards.

5x? Assisted Tuck To Tuck Shoulder Stand. RPE: 6, RPT: 5

Shoulders back & down more in tucked position. Bring rings closer to chest. 

4x? Inverted Push-Ups. RPE: 6, RPT: 7

Improved depth. Cue: â€Glue†elbows to ribs, stare at knees at all times.

5x? Push-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

Go even lower down each rep, I mean why not…?!

Cool-Down: 

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, L-Arm & Bridge

Feeling during Cool-down: 6/10

Mindfulness: 7/10 - I decided to not count reps at all this session & be very mindful. I feel like i accomplished this. Even though I don’t see much difference in the video, I felt like I was more aware where my body was during the exercises, so that’s an improvement worth noticing. I’m really starting to be aware where my entire body is during every exercise, I don’t let my legs do whatever during dips, for example. 

Technique: 7/10 - Slightly better than last session.

Strength: 5/10 Hmm.. I felt pretty good warming up, but realized the first couple of sets I was really weak. I adapted accordingly & didn’t focus on strength. I can’t put a finger on why this is, but the best cure is always rest, if I have to speculate I’d say my chest is overworked, so I’ll back down on chest focused exercises.

Intensity: 6/10 - Didn’t really focus on intensity today. 

Session 1: 6/10

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: Land smoother on jumps - Success!

Floor 1 (Jumps):

3x7 Inverted Press- RPE: 5 RPT: 8

Butt is more over head. Didn’t go very deep or hard since I did plenty of shoulder exercises this morning.

5x10 Jumps - RPE: 4 RPT: 7

That felt smoother. I skipped the tuck and focused on landing softer & swinging arms. I did some sets without resetting every rep, and some sets using the rebound.

3x30s Hollow Body holds superset Superman Holds - RPE: 5 RPT: 8

That felt even better than last time, I imagined two people pulling my feet & arms trying to rip them off, haha:D 

Movement Practice

Movement Vitamin (Week 2, Day 4)

Squat spin -> Squat spin without legs touching floor -> Squat spin without arms -> Squat spin 360° -> Squat spin from standing -> Put it all together

Key point: 

• Squat on Toes
  • Shift weight to one side

Spiderman Challenge (Week 1, Day 4)

Watch Twist video - Work on the twist.

Key point: 

• Start in bear
  • Front leg toes points 90°,
  • Drop hip down by twisting back leg
  • Shoulder over hands
  • Rotate elbow-pit inward as hips drop, and outward coming up
  • Make everything super-slow 

Free Flow

This was absolutly beautiful today! It's so awesome to just MOVE unstructured. You feel so free! It's awesome!

Cool-Down:

Lounge Chair & Glute Stretch

Focused Flexibility:

Meditation

Feeling during Cool-down: 9/10

Mindfulness: 8/10

Technique: 8/10

Flexibility: 7/10

Creativity: 8/10

Session 2: 8/10

Absorb (what's useful): 1. Not always counting reps. 2. Visualization as warm-up.

Discard (what's useless): Bench & Overhead Press - I’ve decided to ditch these lifts. They do not (directly) serve me in any of my goals at the moment (other than the skill to bench x amount of weight). I’ll swallow the red pill and put these lifts on hold for the time being.

Current Challenge

Friday (8/5-15)

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Chin-Ups RPT above 8 - Success!

Feeling during Warm-Up: 6/10

3x3 Clap Pull-Ups Speed: 6, RPT: 5 Not getting the hang to these. I can do the clap but that’s more due to hand-speed than an explosive pull-up…

6x3 Chest-Ups Speed: 6, RPT: 6 Hmm, I guess they are decent, but it’s certainly not enough for the Muscle-Up. Any tips how to improve this?

Rings 1 (Below #4):

4x11 Inverted Tuck Rows. RPE: 6, RPT: 8

Decided not to pause at top today as a variation. Felt good, I’ll vary between paused & no-pause. Too reach RPT 9: Tuck tighter, keep steady through all reps, pull a bit higher every rep.

4x7-8 Inverted Tuck Roll Chin-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

Too reach RPT 9: Pause longer at Chin-Up, bring elbows further back at chin-up.

5x8 Chin-Ups. RPE: 8, RPT: 8

Yep! That’s the improvements I was looking for. Work on being more stable throughout the move.

Rope ClimbsWas frkin hard after the rings, so I just did some climbs up & down without using legs at all.

BoulderingSOO much fun. I’m already getting really confident with climbing, I trust my grip & strength a lot more. I went ought & used it more as conditioning/cool-down:). I’d love to try â€proper†bouldering and see how good I can get!

Cool-Down: 

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist & L-Arm 

Feeling during Cool-down: 9/10 - It does NOT get much better than this. Sun shining, warm weather, great workout. Awesome:D!

Mindfulness: 8/10 I’m amazed how much better I’m getting feeling where my body is & how to adjust accordingly. If my back isn’t straight when inverted, I feel it & adjust instantly:)! 

Technique: 8/10 

Strength: 8/10 My back is always strong:p Mwuhahaha! xD

Intensity: 8/10 Short rest periods. Lowered sets on Inverted Rows & Roll Chins to focus on Chin-Ups, because they were my weakest link last session.

Session 1: 8/10

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: â€Float†a couple of seconds in the Face-Out Handstand - Success!

Feeling during Warm-Up: 8/10 

Floor 1 (Balance):

6x10-30s Crow Holds - RPE: 5, RPT: 6

So much better! Toes much higher & was much more consistent. Really broke through a plateau today!

5x10-30s Front Scale Holds - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

Balance is great, but legs need to get higher. 

6x10-40s Handstands Holds on Wall - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

Tried several different variations & experimented. Getting more confident overall.  

4x3 Seated Leg Raises - RPE: 6  RPT: 7

Pop chest up every rep.

Movement Practice

Movement Vitamin (Week 2, Day 5)

Opposite Arm & Leg raise -> Lift one hand, place opposite foot where that hand was & reverse it -> Full circle (one arm one leg, then other arm other leg) -> Get into Squat between reps

Key points:

• Think of a square & stay within that square

Spiderman Challenge (Week 1, Day 5)

Watch Knee to Arm video -> Work on Knee to Arm

Key point:

• Touch Knee to arm
  • Keep arms straight
  • Work on twist with Knee on arm

Bear walks Focus on bringing legs very close to arms & look between legs at all times. Remember you’re doing this to help the L-Sit & Tuck to Tuck. 

Cool-Down: 

Kneeling Overhead, Kneeling Wrist, Camel & Bridge

Focused Flexibility:

Meditation

Mindfulness: 8/10 I’m very conscious about what’s going on in my body right now.

Technique: 6/10

Creativity: 7/10 

Total of the day: 7.5/10

Awesome day in every way! I'm feeling really happy at the moment and I'm progressing very well! Tomorrow it's deadlift time:) 

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Good work, but I wonder whether you ever get DOMS?! You seem to have essentially a full-body workout every day. For me, if I do a serious strength workout I need ~3 days to recover (especially for things like deadlifts). How do you cope with this?

Also for the chest-ups, try to get your shoulders over the bar if you want to prepare for bar muscle-ups. Personally I do muscle-ups with false grip (can't quite manage to complete the motion on a bar though)

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

Good work, but I wonder whether you ever get DOMS?! You seem to have essentially a full-body workout every day. For me, if I do a serious strength workout I need ~3 days to recover (especially for things like deadlifts). How do you cope with this?

Also for the chest-ups, try to get your shoulders over the bar if you want to prepare for bar muscle-ups. Personally I do muscle-ups with false grip (can't quite manage to complete the motion on a bar though)

Thanks!

I rarely get DOMS anymore, no. My muscles certainly feel tired after heavy work, but it's not aching in like DOMS:p

There are obvious guidelines like proper nutrition & recovery, but that's likely not your problem here.

The reason you need 3 days to recover is because you say you need 3 days to recover. It's a mental/mindset thing. You should listen to your body, but you need to find a balance here. You seem to treat it like it's a permanent, unchangeable thing. Like: "My body takes 3 day to recover, that just how it is". Instead you should seek to workout 2 days after (for example), how else do you think you can change it?

If I plan to deadlift Saturday, I WILL DEADLIFT SATURDAY. I'll make sure to not destroy myself prior to that (failing to plan is planning to fail), but I'll also not let anything get in the way. I deadlifted yesterday, and I'll tell you; my legs were really damn tired going into the workout. They FELT tired. But you know what? I'M GONNA FUCKING DEADLIFT SATURDAY. More specifically, I was gonna deadlift 160x3 Saturday. That's it, end of story. I've been exercising this mindset for awhile now, it has become a part of me.

Change your mindset friend. You're in control of your body, you decide when it's ready to perform. And of course, the more you let your body get used to a higher frequency, the better it'll handle it. Your body always (and only) follows your mind.

Saturday (9/5-15)

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: Apply Pavel’s Tension Principles on every single rep - Success!

6x3 Catch-Tuck Jumps Speed: 7, RPT: 7 - Decent. Hug your legs harder.

125x3, 145x3, 160x3 Deadlifts. Speed: 6, RPE: 6, RPT: 7 - Hips shot up to early first rep, good second & third rep. Speed felt slow when doing them, but decent in the video.

3x5 Broad Jumps. Distance: 7, RPT: 6 - â€Catch†yourself better when landing. Land softer & deeper.

3x5 Alternating Lunge Jumps. Speed: 7, RPT: 7 - Improved balance.

3x5 Explosive Kettlebell Swings. Speed: 8, RPT: 8 - A bit to light kettlebell, but super explosive nevertheless.

3x3 Dragon-Flags. RPE: 6 , RPT: 8 - BOOOOM! Really happy with the progress here. Much deeper than last time.

3x5-10s Dragon-Flag Holds. RPE: 9, RPT: 8- Holy shit these are killer. Focusing on tensing the whole body as HARD as possible. It’s crazy hard.

3x5 Hanging Leg Raises. RPE: 7, RPT: 

Cool-Down

Lunge, Pigeon, Frog, Forward Fold, Kneeling Quad & Half-Pancake

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 - I feel great.

Mindfulness: 8/10 - This is the â€category†I’ve seen the most improvements lately. I’m so much more aware what’s going on in my body & what I’m actually doing.

Technique: 7/10 

Strength: 8/10 - I was stronger than I though I’d be today. Deadlifts are not as explosive as I want them to be, but it’s improving. 

Intensity: 7/10 

Session 1: 7.5/10

Went light this session, I was gonna do some Speed Squats, but damn rack was "Out of order for safety reasons"... I felt like my frequent & intensity were a bit lower than it could've been this week, so I'll increase it for the next week:)

Current Challenge

Challenge Progress

I’ll rate my progress so far from 1 to 10, 10 being achieving the goal. So a measurement of how close I am to each goal.

Muscle-Up: 6 - This is my biggest setback. I though I’d get this in the first weeks after doing 30 dips & 20 Pull-Ups. I need to really focus & drill this almost daily for the coming weeks.

Superman: 7 - I’ve seen awesome progress in upper-body explosiveness. This one will be on the time-limit for sure. I believe I’ll get it. I have another week to work on overall explosiveness, then the last week to work on the coordination for the superman! 

Suicide Jump: 6 - I havn’t begun training directly for these yet. I’ve been working on jumping & tucking though, so I’ll begin trying it with a stick/towel and hope that this training paid off.

Dragon-Flags: 10 - I’d consider my last session of Dragon-Flags (see video above) to be a proper Dragon-Flag. It’s not perfect, but it’s certainly a Dragon-Flag:D!!

Staying Below 8% Body-fat: 10 - Very good, I actually lost body-fat since the challenge begun. There’s no way I’ll get above 8% in two weeks.

Bridge: 10 - I got it a week ago or so. Currently working on perfecting it so it’s as pretty as possible when the challenge ends:). 

Guidelines for next week:

• Remember the importance of tension. Squeeze abs, glutes & fists HARD in every exercise.
  • Remember the importance of proper breathing and when to utilize different techniques.
  • Always follow a hard workout with a lighter one. Ex. If I go hard above the rings, I’ll take it lighter the day after below the rings.
  • Don’t go to failure, keep some in the tank. Remember: â€You should feel stronger after the sessionâ€. 
  • Go lighter on exercises with a higher RPT and focus on the exercises with lower RPT. 
  • Add 5min visualization to every warm-up.
  • Do Baby Muscle-Ups every time you see a low-bar.
  • Start every session with Power Push-Ups

As always, I'm extremely excited for the new week. I feel like I'm improving & growing at an insane rate at the moment. I don't think I've ever been happier with my life than I am right now, it feels great!

Thanks for following me another week!

Current Challenge

Monday

Session 1 (Yang): 

Goal: RPT average above 7 - Success!

Focus: Technique

Reminder: Tension

Feeling during Warm-Up: 8/10

6x3 Butt-Strike Push-Ups Speed: 8, RPT: 8Good. Do convict Push-Ups next session.

Rings 1 (Above #5):

4x5-6 Dips. RPE: 6, RPT: 7

Don’t worry about reps. Tuck elbows tighter to side. Squeeze elbows together HARD and keep rings to your side at all times.

4x7 Jump to Dips. RPE: 6, RPT: 7

Squeeze elbows tighter, I’m letting rings go out to side way to much.

10x10s Tuck L-Sit Hold. RPE: 6, RPT: 7

Pretty good. Relax neck & don’t look upwards. Work on extending 1 leg at the time.

5x? Assisted Tuck To Tuck Shoulder Stand. RPE: 6, RPT: 6

Better! Set rings even higher next time & point toes. DON’T lift legs, just bring toes to butt. You’re making it harder.

5x9 Inverted Push-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

To reach RPT 9: Bring butt even higher up & don’t rotate rings inwards.

5x7-8 Push-Ups. RPE: 7, RPT: 8

Work up to 12 reps (RPT above 8) before trying RTO Push-Ups.

Bouldering 

Cool-Down: 

Lounge Chair, Kneeling Shoulder Overhead, Kneeling Wrist & L-Arm

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10

Mindfulness: 7/10 

Technique: 7/10 

Strength: 6/10 No improvements here. It’ll come with time.

Adaptability: 7/10 

Session 1: 7/10

I was hoping for more improvements above the rings. It’s been the same since I begun exercising; my pulling strength is far superior to my pushing strength. I’m learning the concept to not focus on reps but there is still a part of me that gets mad and annoyed when I only do 6 Dips for example. I know everything comes with time & perseverance though, so no worries. I’m actually quite intrigued by the â€challenge†to do the same exact workout over & over, not because it’s necessarily fun, but because it teaches me to chase the perfect rep.

Session 2 (Yin): 

Goal: Get very confident kicking into a handstand - Failed!

Focus: Technique 

Reminder: Push floor away in Crow & Handstands

Floor 1 (Balance #8):

6x10-30s Crow Holds - RPE: 5, RPT: 6

Sink down lower, lift toes higher.

4x20-30s Front Scale Holds - RPE: 6 RPT: 7

Really make an effort to bring legs high.

6x10-40s Handstands Holds on Wall - RPE: 6 RPT: 6

Keep practicing kick-ups.

3x3 Seated Leg Raises - RPE: 6  RPT: 7

Try without holding knee. Lift higher.

Movement Practice

Movement Vitamin (Week 3, Day 1)

Jumps -> Side to Side Jumps -> Tuck Jumps 

Spiderman Challenge (Week 2, Day 1)

Watch every video - Assess performance & weak points

Bear Walks

Cool-Down:

Jarlo’s Hip stretch routine

Focused Flexibility:

Seated Forward Fold, Full Pancake, Prone Scaption Rotation & Shoulder Internal Rotation

Feeling during Cool-down: 7/10 

Mindfulness: 6/10

Technique: 6.5/10

Creativity: 6/10

Adaptability: 6/10

Session 2: 6.5/10

Total of the day: 6.5/10

Pretty bad day today. Didn't feel very focused and got annoyed when I didn't perform the way I wanted. New day tomorrow. 

Current Challenge

Quick Update:

Everything is going good, I've been working as hard as normal, I just got tired of updating here daily.

I'll work on getting the last 3 goals next week, and get a video up demonstrating every move at the end of the week.

Hope everything is going good for everyone else, as-well!

Current Challenge

You're ddoing really well, but yeah I understand not wanting to spent too much time updating everything in detail here! You probably get a lot of benefit from thinking through the workout session and what things to try next time etc. so I'd suggest at least keeping private notes for that sort of thing. Looking forward to see what stage you get to by the end of next week!

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin