Liberator goes Hot and Heavy: Challenge #11

Liberator

I am grateful for awesome experiences that put the bullshit of life in perspective. :)

^this

Just being outside in the summer here should do it :)

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Gratitude: :)

I am grateful for that awesome feeling of going back to work happy after a great weekend.

I am grateful for the body I was blessed with.

I am grateful for beautiful people in my life.

Sometimes after the worst of weekends going back to work is a relief. 

I love the body positivity, it would be wonderful to be able to share this gift with others.

I especially feel the gratitude for beautiful people, especially here!

• Like 1

I am grateful for somehow having just the right people around me to help in just the right way.

I am grateful for meeting people who can give advice on ways to help my son.

I am grateful for all the fun in my life. Too many people deny themselves fun. Life is suppose to be fun!

I am grateful for all the kindness in my life.

I am grateful for easy, fun, kind, loving days.

Sauna: 30 mins. 9/12 :)

Lifting: 2/12

• Like 1

I am grateful for friends!

I am grateful for my independent spirit and love of life.

I am grateful for my love of veggies and good eating habits.

I am grateful for my strengh and being comfortable with who I am.

I am grateful for standing up for myself.

• Like 1

I am grateful for being done with my formal observation. Yeah!!! :) I think they will still let me teach children.

I am grateful for the nice weather and the begining of the wrap-up of the school year.

I am grateful for upcoming Mumford and Sons concert!

I am grateful for friends who want to do things with me over summer.

The gym was closed today for a swim competition. :(

I need to wait untill Sunday.

• Like 1

Gratitude:  :)

I am grateful for technology. Always amazing at the amount of information available now and the ability to communicate with so many people around the world.

I am grateful for a relaxing weekend free and clear of the stress of my evaluation.

I am grateful for the abundance of good fortune that has graced my life. Things that on the surface seem like misfortune turn out to be precious gifts.

I am grateful for an open summer. No plans yet... open to potential wonderfulness!

Going for a run today... it's a beautiful day!

Sauna is open today as well!

:)

• Like 1

Well it was a beautiful day! I got around 40 minutes of sauna, 10 minutes of hot tub, 0  minutes of running and 0 minutes of lifting.

Way too crowded in the weight room. However the sauna room and hot tub all clear. It is so nice to go there when it is quiet. A few chatty people will stop in , they usually don't stay long.

I was happy to have the "me" time; J. has had multiple total meltdowns today & O. has had issues today as well. The relaxation time really helps me through difficult moments and keep my cool.

Sauna :)

Lifting :(

Running :(  It is going to be nice all week long, so I am thinking I can get some running in during the week.

• Like 1

I am grateful for things turning out well for me.

I am grateful for being free of worry.

I am grateful for the joy of teaching.

I am grateful for the love and special relationships that I have been blessed with.

I am grateful for choice and growth in my life.

• Like 1

I am grateful for my health and happiness.

I am grateful for the talented, intelligent and caring people that I get to work with each day.

I am grateful for a challenging profession that allows me to grow as a person.

I am grateful for talented students who challenge me to try new things and grow.

I am grateful for other teachers and students showing up to support the art student.

I am grateful for the beauty of spring, all the trees are busting out with blossom and leaves. It is so beatiful and fleeting!

I am grateful for time outside and the warmth of the sun.

I am grateful for time with my children. They are still young enough to enjoy time with Mom and I am going to enjoy each moment.

I am grateful for warm weather.

I am grateful for roofers coming to replace my roof this week!

I am grateful for things lining up for my home repairs. It was been a source of stress having my roof leak, raining in the house and holes in the ceiling. It feels really good to get control and I even got a great price for all the work. :)

I am grateful for a slow down at school. The big AP exam is done, my formal observation and follow-up meetings are done, my student all passed their APPR test for my state evaluation.  Prom is this week, then one last art show and I am easing through the last two weeks of proctoring exams and cleaning my room (which I will pay some students to do for me :)

I am grateful for another 10 weeks of summer vacation. (I know it is hard not to hate teachers for this, sorry to rub it in)

I am grateful for a trip to Seattle to visit my cousin, take a glass blowing class and paddle/surf board class.

I am grateful to be the creator of fun in my life.  :)

• Like 1

Thinking for next challenge I might start meeting with a trainer. I am working on my form but some feedback would be helpful. I don't want someone who pushes me too hard. I want to workout for the enjoyment of my body and feeling of well being, not to punish myself. I can sign up for a trainer with my gym. I would like a training goal or event of some sort. 

Swimming class might be hepful. I can swim but I am not very good. I could really learn a lot from instruction.

I am also trying enzymes and probiotics to check them out before I start my son on them. I don't like to give him anything I haven't checked out on myself first.

I am eating too much sugar, that would be nice to work on as well.

Well I have a few things to mull over for the next challenge.

I enjoyed this challenge and I did great with the sauna. My shoulder is all healed and the bit of lifting I did do felt good. I didn't do any overhead lifting and that helped. The gym was super crowded and my time limited during this challenge but my schedule is opening up and I can get back to more lifting. Next challenge!

• Like 1

I started the enzymes and probiotics on Friday May 22, 2015. They need about 30 days to give them a fair try.

If I am going to try them with J, I have to get him to swallow pills. He has not been open to the ideas in the past. He watches and helps me take the pills at the moment.

I was able to cut J's hair this evening for the first time ever without protest. I cut some of his hair and then he would swing. I would ask for more he would stand by me and let me cut more then swing again. We just kept repeating that and he was happy and laughing about it the whole time. It is a big break through!!! I am very happy. His hair gets long then falls in his eyes and he gets pink eye!

All is good. Happy day! :) :) :)

This is awesome.

Now I noticed how many people I missed to visit during this challenge.
Gratitude is such a great thing!

Enjoy your holidays. Although they are long, they are well earned!

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

I am grateful for all the people who help me in big and little ways.

I am grateful for the sweetness of my students. They are funny and sweet and kind not what you expect from inner city kids.

I am grateful for friends who get me out of the house.

I am grateful for a call from a friend.

I am grateful for time with my highschool best friend that I haven't seen in 13 years.

I am grateful for unstructured time.

I am grateful my general contractor who is a great help repairing my house for a fair price.

I am grateful for my well-being.

I am grateful for my emotions and being who I am.

I am grateful for a happy school year and enjoyable fun-filled work!

I am grateful for a happy sunshine.