Amdhiel's Quest to Become BAMF v5

Amdhiel

INTRODUCTION:

This is my 5th challenge and my 4th as an assassin!

My goal with this challenge is to keep up the healthy habits that I've already built and make some adjustments to help set me up for success. Last challenge I ended up turing into a hermit on the forums so one of my focuses is to fix that. Staying present here is really important to me!

MAIN QUEST:

Decrease body fat to 20-22% and learn to use my body effectively by improving strength, flexibility and whatever else I find lacking. Really its all about building solid habits while having fun    :D

QUEST 1:  No Rest for the Wicked (CON, WIS)

This is take 2 on getting into a solid bedtime schedule. Last time around I aimed for 10 p.m. on work nights which partly worked but blew up when I got caught up in reading. This time around I'll aim for in bed by 10 and asleep by 11.

QUEST 3: Feel the Burn (STA, CON, DEX)

I want to make sure I keep working on cardio be it high intensity, low or something random. I'll give myself a few options...

• Jog/HIIT 1-2 times a week
  • Walk >10k steps
  • Do something random and intense like go rock climbing

QUEST 3: Keep those connections (WIS, CHA)

While I didn't loose focus on my challenge quests last time around, I did loose focus on keeping up here. This time around I'm going to update my log 2+ times a week and check-in with others 3+ times a week.

ADDED 4/19 - LIFE QUEST: Save for car down payment (WIS)

I've been working for awhile to fix my credit and pay down debt. All my focus has paid off and I'll be rolling all my credit card debt into a personal loan. I'm pretty sure that this move will bump my credit score up to a level that would allow me to get a car which would improve my score even more. To that end, I'm going to set aside $100/week for $600 during the challenge towards an eventual down payment.

BEFORE PICS:

BEFORE MEASUREMENTS:

• Weight: 157.8
  • Chest: 36
  • Waist: 27.5
  • Hips: 37.73
  • Thighs (L/R): 
  • Calves (L/R): 
  • BF %: 22.1%
  • Like 1

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Ooh a sleeping goal.  I feel like I need one of those...

Good luck this challenge!

I'm here showing fellow camper love! Good luck.

Welcome back!! We missed you!

giphy.gif

Subbed for your awesomeness!

Thanks you guys!

Quest 1 and 2 are going well so far. Annoyingly I'm still avoiding my computer like the plague but I'm going to work harder on checking in. 

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Well this week has been good for quest 1 & 2. Quest 3 is more of a challenge but I did do some ambassadoring on 2 different days. I think I've chewed through all the books I've been wanting to re-read so hopefully week 2 will be easier. Maybe the fact that I'm being more social at work is making being social here more of a challenge. I'll figure it out.

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

There you are!! [emoji178]

Yeah 95% of my NF forum time is at work... so the busier I get, the less online time I have. Definitely correlates :D

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

There you are!! [emoji178]

Yeah 95% of my NF forum time is at work... so the busier I get, the less online time I have. Definitely correlates :D

Yeah, that's probably part of it to. I've trying to be more productive at work and knock out all the annoying new employee stuff. I'm also starting to get pulled into new stuff because I don't have enough to do. This is why I wanted to fill time job tho so I can't wine too much. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Week 2 update...

Monday - win

Tuesday - win

Wednesday - win

I'm doing much better with this than last time around. I'm going to keep a positive attitude and expect that I can make this change.

Monday - miss, return of crappy weather made it harder to get out and walk

Tuesday - miss, continued crappy weather

Wednesday - win, walked over 10k

This is my first log update of the week and I'll be checking in with ppl tonight.

• Like 3

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Yay, glad to see you're back and winning!

What are you reading? I've got a stack of books from the library (dangerous place for me to visit) - lots of Neil Gaiman since I love Good Omens. Any  other recommendations?

tumblr_inline_mquvwzI6zM1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Level 7 Valkyrie Scout

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 10 | CON 7.5 | WIS 13 | CHA 12

Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
Battle Log

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

What are you reading? I've got a stack of books from the library (dangerous place for me to visit) - lots of Neil Gaiman since I love Good Omens. Any  other recommendations?

Ohhhh lets see... I reread Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series, Jim Butcher's Alera Codex, Patrica Briggs Mercy Thompson and Illonia Andrews Kate Daniels. I don't want to think about how many pages I read because it was ALOT.

Thursday - win, 10:18

Friday - win, 9:56

Thursday - win, over 11k

Friday - win, I got to the gym super late due to a work function and powered through my lifting at a much quicker pace than normal.

Log Update - Thursday & Saturday

Check-in w/ others - Thursday & Saturday

• Like 1

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

WEEK 2 SUMMARY

Turned out to be a pretty good week overall. I recently noticed that I haven't been drinking as much water so I've been working on that as well and am ofc noticing a difference. The best part of the week was going to test drive a VW Golf TDI w/ a 6 speed manual transmission. I think I might be in love :pirate:. It looks like it is something that will fit into my budget, I just have to do a bit more research and fact finding.

Saturday - win, 10:30

Sunday - win, 10:38

QUEST 2: Feel the Burn (STA, CON, DEX)

Saturday - not win

Sunday - win, 10.7K

Log Update - win, Thursday & Saturday

Check-in w/ others - no win, Thursday & Saturday

WEEK 3 SUMMARY

Got my hair color corrected today. I'll see about adding pics of the final result.

M - win, 10:21

T - 

W - 

R - 

F - 

S - 

U - 

QUEST 2: Feel the Burn (STA, CON, DEX)

M - win, 10.4k

T - win, 10.8K

W - 

R - 

F - 

S - 

U - 

M - 

T - Log & Others

W - 

R - 

F - 

S - 

U - 

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

OMG Golf TDI. We test drove one and it was just amazing. Boyfriend eventually went with something a little sportier (Scion FRS) but that Golf... aahhh... such a cool (and roomy!!) little ride.

And NF demands hair pics!! :D

• Like 2

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

»  kom starkru

OMG Golf TDI. We test drove one and it was just amazing. Boyfriend eventually went with something a little sportier (Scion FRS) but that Golf... aahhh... such a cool (and roomy!!) little ride.

And NF demands hair pics!! :D

Yeah, I was amazed at how insanely roomy it was. I'm also excited about all the perks like premium sound w/ subwoofer, heated seats and sunroof. It pretty much hits all the points that I want out of a car including giving me a manual transmission.

And for hair pics.... It's hard to see but there are now purple streaks in my hair. The purple shows up much better than the first time it was done tho and it will lighten up after I wash it.

BEFORE:

2014 04 18 Hair Before

AFTER:

2015 04 28 New Hair

2015 04 28 New Hair 2

• Like 3

Assassin

#3, #2, #1

Your hair definitely looks darker all around! I would love to get purple streaks... *___*

• Like 1

»  kom starkru

Your hair definitely looks darker all around! I would love to get purple streaks... *___*

The all around dark was part of the plan because I wanted to make the purple blend somewhat. Doing purple has been on my want list for a while and I finally talked to my boss a month or so ago to confirm it was okay. I've never been happier to not have a customer facing position.

I'll take another pic in a few days after I've washed it twice. Gotta share the goodness!

• Like 2

Assassin

#3, #2, #1