lucky fire dragon spreads her wings of ease

Human-Soaring.jpg

Lucky Fire Dragon Spreads her Wings of Ease

So, except for the lifting and rope skipping I did a LOT of exercise during the last challenge and while that felt super good and I do want to keep it up, I also feel like a little un-challenge (thank you Hybrid for inspiration on that one  :love_heart: ) so that my easy-mode that has things come effortlessly to me doesn't come short either.

So you could say I am levelling up my balance some more. Enjoying more strength mixed with soft relaxation to stay in tune with the flow of life and be open for opportunities of all the GOOD STUFF that wants to come my way.

It is time for the dragon to soar on the winds of grace.

In order to do this, I will:

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA)

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week

BONUS: get out of breath twice a week with skipping rope, trampoline, zumba or other

SPREAD my wings (3 STR, 3 DEX)

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week

- keep pole training up to 3x/week

- strengthen wings with things from power-checklist or trying to, there are no must-dos here, just possible woot moments

SOAR and let Grace carry me (3 WIS, 1 CON)

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments)
- rave about my blessings every day

BONUS: have a life unplugged by spending the first and last 30 min of the day each without computer (more is obviously better, but I might fall asleep pretty quickly, so I don't know if an hour is doable yet ;)

My LIFE QUEST is to get proof reading and editing done for book!! Yes, it's still the same book as I was translating two challenges ago and now it is time  :onthego:

Rewards:

If I do well with these I know I will have a sparkling, rocking time with this and after. Quest 3 is basically a whole reward in itself, I must just do it ;)

If I do very well (As and Bs) I will reward myself with a complete day without any work (when the book is done I can do that) as well as some delicious pralines, because mmmh chocolate

If I ace all my challenges I will reward myself with the same plus an aerial hoop workshop at the risk that it might get me hooked to a new thing - ah well, no risk no fun

Measurements and before pictures are here - let's go for easy cm loss and pretty shapes, wheeeeeeeee

note that I am wearing my new pole shorts (brazil style) which I probably would have never dared a year ago ;)

current weight is 65 kg (this is a woot already!!)

Before pics:

april 15 A

april 15 B

april 15 C

Measurements before:

Upper arm right - 30cm

Upper arm left - 30,5cm

Chest - 90 cm

Waist - 84 cm

Hips - 92,5 cm

Thigh right - 54 cm

Thigh left - 53,5 cm

Calf right - 36,5 cm

Calf left - 36 cm

Power-Checklist

• 3 pull ups from standing (so far I can do 1-2) arrrrrgh so close!!
  • 5 pull ups from standing
  • 8 pull ups from standing
  • 1 full pull up
  • 2 full pull ups
  • 3 full pull ups

• 3 chin ups from standing (so far I can do 1-2)
  • 5 chin ups from standing ahahahaha, nope, still 3
  • 8 chin ups from standing
  • 1 full chin up YESSSSSSSSS
  • 2 full chin ups
  • 3 full chin ups

• 14 push ups in one set (my pr so far is 13, at the moment rather 11)
  • 16 push ups in one set
  • 18 push ups in one set
  • 20 push ups in one set
  • 50 push ups in one workout (at the moment pr at 43)
  • 55 push ups in one workout
  • 60 push ups in one workout

• 150 sec plank (130 is pr so far)
  • 165 sec plank
  • 180 sec plank

• 3 sets of 5 leg lifts from hanging (can barely manage 2 sets)
  • 3 sets of 7 leg lifts from hanging
  • 3 sets of 10 leg lifts from hanging

• 3 sets of 3 knee tucks on pole each side (can manage between 1 and 2 sets now)
  • 3 sets of 5 knee tucks on pole each side
  • 3 sets of 3 swing mounts on pole each side (haven't tried yet in sets)
  • 3 sets of 5 swing mounts on pole each side

• hold wheel pose for 10 sec
  • hold wheel pose for 20 sec
  • hold wheel pose for 30 sec

• hold crow pose for 5 sec  lol I wish
  • hold crow pose for 10 sec
  • hold crow pose for 15 sec
  • Like 5

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Week 1 summary

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - A+

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week 100% done

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week 100% done

BONUS: get out of breath twice a week with skipping rope, trampoline, zumba or other 

got totally out of breath during pole warm-up, second time was run, so 100% done

SPREAD my wings (3 STR, 3 DEX) - A

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week 100% done

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, couldn't do last workout due to head-cold and as looking after myself comes first here, I won't deduct any points for that, done

- strengthen wings with things from power-checklist or trying to, there are no must-dos here, just possible woot moments 4 items checked off already, whoohooo

SOAR and let Grace carry me (3 WIS, 1 CON) - A

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week 100% done

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) 100% done
- rave about my blessings every day 100% done

Book progress:  21% done - A+

my goal had been 20% in total that week, so having 26% now is very satisfying  B) 

So, even with sore throat at the end, this was one FUN AWESOME WEEK 1!!!!

Sooooo Week 2

tumblr_m4gh5n5iTr1rn95k2o1_500.gif

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Week 2 summary

That's what happens when tracking falls short because I am too busy living the things I wanted  :playful:  now I can't remember what exactly happened that week and will have to assemble the bits I do know...

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - A+

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week 100% done, 

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week 100% done, actually more even

not sure about this, I did get out of breath on several occasions but not because of any of the reasons mentioned here, actually skipped this part during rest of challenge - our minis kept me out of breath well enough ;)

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week 100% done

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, 100% done

- strengthen wings with things from power-checklist or trying to, there are no must-dos here, just possible woot moments 

can't remember what I checked of in which week any more, but the checklist was and is still a bonus motivation and kept me busy, so goal met in that way

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week 100% done

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) 100% done

switched this to morning activities a lot, sitting on the door step in the sunshine and relaxing into my day, start day with happy visualizations and Effective Questions,... worked well

Book progress:  A 

can't remember the percentage of that week, but I did well and finished the project on time so this will get an A overall :)

HIGHLIGHT of the week

- there were probably many small and bigger ones, the funniest thing I remember is doing those squats for our mini. I was traffic guard for the school kids that morning and did them on the side of the road when no-one was looking  :pirate: 

All in all a wonderful week full of sunshine inside and out

stock-footage-bokeh-from-golden-sunshine

Week 3 summary

This had been a week with lots of work done and joyfully so, with lots of family things going on and therefore great relief at the mini being yoga :D You can see all the yoga I did during that week (plus actually some more, I just haven't uploaded the pics yet) in this album and I looooooooooved seeing everyone else's yoga pics on our mini-thread - epic and so inspiring! 

Woot of the week - my first few seconds of crow pose, yay!!

crow attempt May 1st

Also I think it was that week I managed my first pull-up from standing (chin over bar and not just nose any more) but I am not sure. A little while later I managed my first full chin-up from HANGING and not standing, so yayyyyy to that, too  :pride:

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - A

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week 90% done, 

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week 100% done

BONUS: not sure, this kept moving more into the background as the challenge wore on, not clear yet on how to continue on this, if at all...

SPREAD my wings (3 STR, 3 DEX) - A+

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week 100% done with pics for proof ;)

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, 100% done

crow not long enough yet for checklist, still yay, pull-ups and chin-ups improving, wheel pose improving too

SOAR and let Grace carry me (3 WIS, 1 CON) - B

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week did have them, but filled them with work so it doesn't really count

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) done, not sure if 100% but the habit is building :)

I met a refugee at the train station and bought him a ticket to come along with me to Munich (our tiny village wouldn't have any future to offer him) and while we talked I so appreciated again how safe, wealthy and healthy we live - and take it so much for granted! We also had good laughs about the differences in culture and priorities there are between Europe and Africa. He kept telling me that 3 kids are far too few and I should "add 1" at least 1... it was quite funny. Also touching his gratitude for the little bit of food and money I shared with him and for taking him to Munich "God bless you" he kept saying with these shining eyes and all I could think of was that I am indeed very blessed.

Week 4 summary

That week I was leading a silent retreat over the weekend and while those are super blissful, it does take some preparation and often the field of resonance draws me in before already, making me long for quiet, solitude and slowing down.

So I had a very busy work week to fit  it all in with preparation etc and fitness came a little short... can feel it in my push up strength decreasing and the contrast to the nice yoga work the week before was strong, too.

On the other hand, I caught up with lots of yummy yoga on the retreat weekend (we had a yoga instructor along) played around with the doorframe handstands I posted the pics of and other fun things.

Only trained on the pole once - that hasn't happened in ages! But hey, some weeks just are like that.

Tricky to grade this, let's see...

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - B+

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week B as less during week and plenty of weekend, but it was meant for habit building...

BONUS: did get out of breath from dancing both weekend days 

SPREAD my wings (3 STR, 3 DEX) - C

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week 75% done, actually more in minutes but not over so many days, so again not the habit I am aiming for

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, 33% done

Doorframe handstand not on list, but that would have to go here and I am actually thinking of doing at least 1min of some form of inversion every day for a while as they are so cool and rejuvenating and strengthening and balancing and... rediscovered my feet-up, too

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week 100% done, once retreat happens it's all plan free and a lot of bliss  ^_^ 

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) 80% done

again less during week and lots on weekend to balance it, hmm potential for improvement here, BUT I managed to plan well enough to not have ANY stress over retreat preparation so that is a very good sign on this department.

Week 5 summary

It's funny, this is so short ago and yet I don't remember much of it at all... probably because it was a suuuuuuuper busy week on finishing the book project and everything else stood back for a while

Plus organizing the kids' musical lessons for the next school year (which instrument and if so how many different ones?? - we found a good solution now I feel in giving my boy a complete break from any music for a year and his sister therefore can start on the drums that she is so keen on and keep her flute lessons going, too, my other daughter just enjoys having her piano lessons "all to herself" now as she won't need to perform it at school anymore, yay :)

Plus preparing for upcoming holiday, wheeeee

So what did I manage??

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - B

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week meditative breathing done but no fire breath

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week 80% done

BONUS: not that week 

SPREAD my wings (3 STR, 3 DEX) - C

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week 80% done, mostly upside down ;)

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, 66% done

Getting back into pull ups, trained wheel and some crow and frustrated by push ups being weaker, but did some at least and that is what counts

SOAR and let Grace carry me (3 WIS, 1 CON) - C

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week nope, completely forgot about those! 

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) 75% done

had forgotten about that in between too and then picked it up again with salt baths, special teas and other conscious cosy times, weather was rather rainy and therefore helping the cuddling in mood, but I was too busy working to give in much to it... holiday is coming :)

Week 6 summary

So final stretch... I did manage all three pole workouts again, whoohoo and our choreo is challenging me nicely this time round again. So many exciting (and until then frustrating lol) things to learn!

Week 1 summary

BREATHE (3 CON, 2 STA) - A

- do fire breath or other breath exercises for at least 2 min/day on 6 days/week  done, no fire breath but conscious breathing meditation every day, yay

- get fresh air by spending at least 10 min outdoors/day on 6 days/week done

- haha two proper pole warm ups made sure of that one 100% done

- stretching, yoga, or pilates for 15 min or more/day on 5 days/week done

- keep pole training up to 3x/week, couldn't do last workout due to head-cold and as looking after myself comes first here, I won't deduct any points for that, 100% done

- strengthen wings with things from power-checklist or trying to, there are no must-dos here, just possible woot moments done, and the 20 second wheel is mine :)

SOAR and let Grace carry me (3 WIS, 1 CON) - B

- have 2 plan free afternoons a week well I had them, but filled them to some degrees and then remembered to catch up on family time, relaxation etc.. so getting there again

- let things happen for me during my resting hours (salt baths, wet socks, write a God list in the evening, ask EQs, have dream assignments) mostly done

Book progress:  100% done - A+

it is finished and with the printer, first orders already coming in whoooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!

Summary of minis participated:

I can't even describe how much fun the mini this time round was and boy, did I discover the competitive side within me :D:pirate:

Let's just say I was glad for my overall un-challenge as otherwise I could have no way delved into these minis like that and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of them. Especially as my house has some epic warriors that make me super proud to be part of Targaryen!!!

Week 1 the Joust I did (+ 1 STA)

6 miles in running

270 lunges

Week 2 the Hunt I did (sooo proud of that week) +1 STR

750 sit ups = 15 bunnies

1000 squats = 100 boars

105 burpees = 1/3 of a bear lol but phew!! those burpees - I have HUGE respect of anybody doing those :rapture:  had to do them in units of 5 at a time... 

Week 3 Time to Stretch (see yoga album in week 3 summary)

+ 1 DEX

Week 4 How low will you go? I did

15 army crawls - hahaha, but my excuse is the busy work week and I won't count the 1 WIS point for that...

Week 5 Sitting on Swords I did

660 seconds of wall sits and can add + 1 CON for it

Week 6 with the Final Push is still running at this moment, currently I am at

104 push ups 

690 seconds plank

let's see what Sunday still brings for Fire and Blood!

(+ 1 CHA)

Love the unchallenge challenge.

• Like 2

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Love the unchallenge challenge.

Thanks, I'm excited  :cheerful:

**Hangs up his hammock to watch this 'unchallenge' that is busier than some actual challenges**

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

**Hangs up his hammock to watch this 'unchallenge' that is busier than some actual challenges**

yay, welcome!

:D I know, it was tricky to craft an unchallenge while keeping worthy habits going and apparently expectations do rise with progress ... BUT you see part 3, the soaring part? THAT will ensure the unchallenging ;)

Also I am leaving myself more play with less detailed assignments this time round

• Like 1

Oh and loooooooooved your pole video in the last challenge! Gorgeous!

If I may offer unsolicited advice what would make it even better is if you looked up more. There's one point in the video where you really open up towards the camera and it just looks so beautiful, I'd love to see more of that! :)

• Like 1

I like that you have a checklist now :P How high do you bring your legs in the leg lifts?

*Following* :)

• Like 1

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

Can't wait to share your unchallenge challenge - or working play...

yay, *waving cheerfully* and that is a very apt description, working play- that's exactly what I am going for :)

Loving this unchallenge. Though I laughed a little when I saw the check-list, seems pretty challenging for an unchallenge. :tongue:

:lol:  it is funny to look at that! Well, the point is, I want to motivate myself without pressure, so I am putting all these possible PRs out there, which I know would all be really great strengthening for pole, too and want to see if they tempt me to those "little workouts" at the end of morning yoga, passing the pull-up bar as I walk into my office room, added to a warm up, etc.

Because I do want to train them regularly, but if I set myself dates and structure for more regular workouts, I feel overwhelmed and then bad if I didn't manage to do them all. This could be more fun and maybe effective, too.... we'll see ^_^  

If I manage to do all scheduled workouts, I am very proud of myself and will give that an A at the end of the challenge, even if I hit none of the things on the checklist. Somehow I have a suspicion though that items will be crossed out, just because of the temptation of the challenge :tongue:  

So, this is my try to give myself a playground instead of curriculum, if that makes any sense.

Oh and loooooooooved your pole video in the last challenge! Gorgeous!

If I may offer unsolicited advice what would make it even better is if you looked up more. There's one point in the video where you really open up towards the camera and it just looks so beautiful, I'd love to see more of that! :)

Aww, thank you so much  :redface:  that means a lot to me!!

That is very charming advice, thanks, will try next time. I know, our teacher keeps telling us to smile and breath instead of looking so very concentrated, haha, we must be quite a picture often... Funny thing is, I think I am smiling and then watching the video I see, uhm no, not really. So, yes, skills to work on... 

I like that you have a checklist now :tongue: How high do you bring your legs in the leg lifts?

*Following* :)

Yay, happy to have you on board again :) 

The first lift is nearly 90 degrees, the second time maybe 80 still, then it decreases rapidly and I have to bend them to get 5 in one set at all.

My goal would of course be 3x 5 reps at 90 degrees with straight legs, but that might have to be a longer term goal. 

Do you have an idea for me how long it might take to increase on those?

If I do them at least once every day?? (haha, there goes my unchallenge...)

• Like 1

Went to the library with my daughter today and had such a great time browsing the health/fitness/wellness shelves for myself. It is sooo cool not to be fixed to a certain program for x times / week but think: "Hm, I might want to try out this Chi Gong DVD for one of my morning sessions and then maybe that Barre workout for a day I feel ambitious..." Also found nice suggestions on breathing exercises - I know plenty of variations for myself, but there is no limit to yummy breathing variations, right?!

barefoot_walking.jpg

Then I took recommendations for water treatments along, remembering how great the hot-cold foot baths felt, we did as kids and running bare feet through the morning dew, rubbing the feet strongly with a towel afterwards and how that very vibrant tingling sensations gives you such a great start into the day...

This came through the SOARING part of my challenge, where I want to spoil myself with healthy things overnight, like socks soaked in warm sea salt water and then wrapped into a towel, which helps the body detox in a efficient yet gentle way - while you sleep!

The foot baths should be great before sleeping, too, especially if I set the intention to let go of the heavy weights while sleeping. Anything relaxing, that helps my body move things physically easier for me, will be fabulous here.

Ooooh, I am in such a vibrant, spoil myself mood!! It's utterly delicious  ^_^

Later on we bought my younger daughter some inline skates, too, so this is really something to be happening regularly now. Very happy about that.

Then I had to bake for a group event of hers, do my email ninja and a few other things, attend her group event and wow, where did the day go???

So glad this is pre-challenge still :D

Well, I did do my yoga this morning, including fire breath, and enjoyed some time outdoors already, too.

Did some leg lifts to see if maybe I could already do those 3sets of 5 reps.... ahem, no  :tongue: Managed barely 2 sets and those last reps had legs either like 45 degrees angle only or very bent. Well, that's great, it means I set my checklist at a level challenging enough to tickle the stubborn ambitious part within me  :biggrin-new:

Did 2 pull ups from standing, the third went half way, so this might be cracked soon (yay)

and 2 chin-ups without standing in between, felt like soooooo cool, haha

Oh, and I found a very cute book in the library with yoga suggestions for in the shower, kitchen, office, ... so I did frog legs in the kitchen while baking, warrior 3 and other things, too - that was great fun. Will keep that book in the kitchen as a reminder. I just feel so much more vibrant if I do a little in between and it fits right into the no "must-do" but playful "can-do" feel good stuff.

Decided I will have my daily raving about good things in my life here in this thread btw, so be warned: lots of positive cheer and appreciation coming up!!

Today I am raving that we can afford to just go out and get ourselves new inline skates, just because. That we can afford to get good ones, too. I am also super grateful for my kids wanting to move and go out. My boy had his cousin staying over and I think they spent 80% of their time on the trampoline in the garden. Love the gorgeous spring weather and oh yes, that we had a first lunch outdoors in this season yesterday. Feeling very blessed  :joyous:

And then I come here and have all of your shiny company, yayyyy

• Like 3

Wow, your energy is practically bouncing off the page! Thanks that is so invigorating and infectious (in a good way)! :onthego::joyous::love_heart:

I love that feeling of icy-cold feet being rubbed hard with a rough-ish towel. Makes you feel alive and "sommer lus" to tackle the day ahead.

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Stormie Omartian

"A wife's prayers for her husband has a far greater effect on him than anyone else's, even his mother's."

Wow, your energy is practically bouncing off the page! Thanks that is so invigorating and infectious (in a good way)! :onthego::joyous::love_heart:

I love that feeling of icy-cold feet being rubbed hard with a rough-ish towel. Makes you feel alive and "sommer lus" to tackle the day ahead.

Happy to hear that, is fully intended  :biggrin-new:

I didn't walk the wet grass bare feet, but went for a brief cold shower after my morning yoga, rubbing dry after that and it felt gooooooooooood  :peaceful:

Following to admire your awesome :D

yay, welcome and you know what, I did cartwheels today!! Haven't done that in like 30 years!

And they weren't even too bad - I landed with my feet in the straight line on the ground still, just lifting the legs will have to go way higher still to make it neat :D

Did them on our big trampoline with my boy and was really surprised by myself, first by the fear of going down on my hands with my weight (even for that brief moment) - why was/is that so terribly scary??? - and then by overcoming the fear and doing it anyway  :redface:

• Like 1

Had a most beautiful family day today

cart wheel attempt

trampoline fun with both T and A, so excited about my cart wheel bravery :D (see pic, lol)

Skating fun with both of them, too - T having her first day on skates (she did great, and still it's nice to not be the only beginner  :tongue: ) and A going beautifully on his waveboard

playing viking chess with hubby and T

watching hubby and A play table tennis in the garden

... can you guess the weather was nice today?  ^_^

Also attempted to break my push up record, which I did! but not checklist ready yet: did 9/11/8/8/8 which is a total of 44 and a long way from the 50 yet

No matter, point is I did them and later I did add another 6 to finally finish my Easter Bingo (yay)

We are having Sundays during the day without any computers now and that is fabulous. Makes us really spend time together, get creative or into action or both and the kids are so much more balanced at the end of these days. Well, we all are! Our kids don't spend much time in front of screens as is (usually an hour a day) still it seems to make a big difference. And the thought to not have this precious hour  :nightmare: !! How dare we  :playful: But it just does all of us a world of good.

So I might not update much on Sundays or catch up on your awesome things either...

Will do that now though :)

Also before pics are taken as well as measurements and I am surprised to see so little difference to february, as I lost two kilos since... oh well, mysteries of life 

• Like 4

Hey there, friend! Subbing to follow your awesome challenge! I've moved on over to the Warriors, but will be sneakily infiltrating the home base to say hello! :) Best of luck!

• Like 2

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Had a most beautiful family day today

trampoline fun with both T and A, so excited about my cart wheel bravery :D (see pic, lol)

Skating fun with both of them, too - T having her first day on skates (she did great, and still it's nice to not be the only beginner  :tongue: ) and A going beautifully on his waveboard

playing viking chess with hubby and T

watching hubby and A play table tennis in the garden

... can you guess the weather was nice today?  ^_^

We are having Sundays during the day without any computers now and that is fabulous. Makes us really spend time together, get creative or into action or both and the kids are so much more balanced at the end of these days. Well, we all are! Our kids don't spend much time in front of screens as is (usually an hour a day) still it seems to make a big difference. And the thought to not have this precious hour  :nightmare: !! How dare we  :playful: But it just does all of us a world of good.

So I might not update much on Sundays or catch up on your awesome things either...

Will do that now though :)

Also before pics are taken as well as measurements and I am surprised to see so little difference to february, as I lost two kilos since... oh well, mysteries of life 

That's actually a great idea! Wish I could do that here, and probably could, except Sunday evenings are the one time that we have to catch up on computer work we haven't finished during the week! Then inbetween the work I catch up on NF or Reptile forum, etc. Luckily I have managed to cut my time on FB WAYYYY down and it feels very nice.

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Stormie Omartian

"A wife's prayers for her husband has a far greater effect on him than anyone else's, even his mother's."

That's actually a great idea! Wish I could do that here, and probably could, except Sunday evenings are the one time that we have to catch up on computer work we haven't finished during the week! Then inbetween the work I catch up on NF or Reptile forum, etc. Luckily I have managed to cut my time on FB WAYYYY down and it feels very nice.

Oh my hubby and me do catch up on some things in the evening, but during the day we are not allowed in front of any screen either. It's great, I can totally recommend it!! Yea FB doesn't see much of me either these days and that is perfect as it is :)

• Like 1

200.gif

What a fabulous Day 1

BREATHE

breath meditation - done

little outdoor time - done

It wasn't a lot, literally smelling the flowers in the garden, but very peacefully so and enjoying the massive bumble bees on the berry bushes, all the buds and new leaves coming out on the various bushes and trees, the pretty spring flowers, wind in my hair and sun on my face and doing NOTHING else for those 10 minutes, mmmmmmmh :)

SPREAD my wings

morning yoga - done

pole training - done

plus I did the "after" pics from my last challenge and updated them here

there is quite a bit of progress, even though I hadn't trained those moves during the challenge after all, now that's the ease I am talking about ;) more of that please

april knee tuck

AND I can check off the first item of my checklist: I did the 3 sets of 3 knee tucks on the pole today. Each side, woot woot

Tried for the pull ups, too, but ended up with 2 and half only again... well, I am stubborn, I will get there  :tongue:

SOAR and let Grace carry me

will get my wet socks going now and am sooooo fulfilled with all my blessings! Raving about having had a great work day today with beautiful sessions with my clients, one of them came to my house (most call on the phone) which got me to neaten everything up this morning and appreciate our space so much. Raving about healthy food choices and having managed to fit in my pole training into a busy day. I am so grateful to have a room to put the pole up here and be able to go and train any day. So happy about the little wood stove to heat the room (as the basement is cold all year round) and how beautiful we had gotten this room done just last year, just for me to train happily. Well for the kids' wii station, too, but they never use that, so that room is miiiiiiiine, mwahaha  :pirate:

And I managed a lot on my life quest.

So off to happy sleepies now and sweet dreams to all of you, too 

sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

• Like 6