Emma the fourth

Emma

Isn't that ridiculous? Driving around and around to find the closest parking spot to the door of the gym. And I absolutely hate the treadmill. I walk past a vineyard and cross two little creeks, quite pleasant when the weather's good.

Right now I am doing a pretty light workout just trying to build the habit of gym on a regular basis, I think he wants to see if I am serious about it. My record sheet is full now so i need to see him and get another one and evaluate pushing a little harder. I like this approach, other gyms and other trainers pushed me too hard too fast and I ended up injured. I would rather go slower and not get hurt.

Did you go on your Spartan run and get lost? Glad your trainer is taking slow with you. Several years ago I joined a local weight loss competition and we were broken into groups each with their own trainer. Ours was suppose to be a top trainer in the area. He had us doing things which I thought was maybe a bit much for us. At one session on of my team mates pushed herself too hard and passed out. I could see the person was going to manic and was wondering why the trainer was roping her in. After that experience I was put off from doing any type of physical training. Which was horrible because that got me up to my highest weight. So glad your taking it slow and steady.

Viking Adventurer

Battle Log: Bearlee is ...

Ha! Funny man.

Been a little bit lost, having a hard time lately. Boyfriend's wife got my email address. sent me a letter starting off saying Well, so you are the fat ugly one out west. Called me pathetic. Firstly, just how many other women was the jerk seeing? Secondly, how pathetic is it that I still want him? Mainly because I liked the attention. Then a couple of days later walking into store a guy started barking at me and saying hey who let the dogs out. Yeah, he's an idiot but it's true. I am fat and ugly. Having a hard time with eating. 

Still going to gym. "Trainer" is pretty much ignoring me, not checking up on me or anything. I didn't officially hire him for sessions, just thought I'd be getting a little bit more from him by now.

Not going to do Spartan. Watched videos from chest cameras worn by people during spartan. Not really interested in doing that, but it definitely was the kick I needed to get started. Although I'm not really sure where I'm going :)

Told myself I was going to concentrate of fixing up my house now that I have time and that is going well but I haven't been doing music. Have really mixed emotions about it. I like writing my little songs but it's a lot of work to do it and then what? Not many people like them. Self worth issues. Divorce totally changed how I had to see myself. I have been so proud of things that I have been doing, things I wasn't allowed to do before and other people are going, yeah so? because those are things they have been doing all their life. A bit rambly, sorry. Thanks for checking in. 

Still going to gym. "Trainer" is pretty much ignoring me, not checking up on me or anything. I didn't officially hire him for sessions, just thought I'd be getting a little bit more from him by now.

Not going to do Spartan. Watched videos from chest cameras worn by people during spartan. Not really interested in doing that, but it definitely was the kick I needed to get started. Although I'm not really sure where I'm going :)

Lots of things going on in that post. These ones are good.

Keep going to the gym, whether or not the "Trainer" appears to care one whit about anything but his trainer stipend. You're worth it.

And hey, you decided you don't want to do Spartan. Lots of people don't. Most of my friends don't. Keep being active, you'll find the thing you do want. Maybe it's just being active with your friends and family, which would be great. Either way you're moving.

• Like 2

Jedi Knight - Current ChallengeBattle Log - Epic Quest