RES

Plot twist: You are

tumblr_inline_ngugbpyKXZ1qftzbj.gif

Not.Fair...dammit man...

Congratulations! <3 

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as too much wine. ;)

Congratulations! Hope everything went perfectly!

Congratulations on the wedding! Sounds like you had fun!

Don't worry about the missed workouts. Just get back to it!

Sounds like the wedding was a good time, and I know for a fact there is no such thing as too much wine, because I'm going to prove it too you tonight!

Thank you all!! And maybe no hangover means it wasn't too much ;)

Good job being around all that food and not going overboard! Big question...did you have fun and get some much needed rest?

Fun yes, rest? ummm...not so much...

She's off this week, I'm still working 10 hour days...at least some are from home :D

Today

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - leftover roast and veggies

Dried figs 

Dinner - Spaghetti squash lasagna (we didn't leave it in the rind)

Donated blood today...still a bit worn out from everything so did not work out...unless you count the 152 piece truck I put away...okay, let's count that!

:D

• Like 5

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Did not work out today, mostly because I wanted to do kettlebell and I was told not to after donating yesterday...

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - leftover spaghetti squash

dried figs

Dinner - sausage shrimp skillet (I know I've posted this link at least once this challenge LOL)

Looking forward to not having to do anything this weekend...hope to get a chance to work in the garden...maybe catch up on some sleep as well! I'm in bed by 10 and up at 5 but I don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep...

• Like 4

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

maybe catch up on some sleep as well! I'm in bed by 10 and up at 5 but I don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep...

I'm slowly learning that sleep and rest are two very different things, hope you rest up.

• Like 2

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Thank you all!! And maybe no hangover means it wasn't too much ;)

Fun yes, rest? ummm...not so much...

Donated blood today...still a bit worn out from everything so did not work out...unless you count the 152 piece truck I put away...okay, let's count that!

:D

There you go, clear evidence that it was not too much. :D

Sounds like you had quite the celebration. Congratulations!

Putting away a 152 piece truck absolutely counts as a workout. Just think how many squats you did. Probably some overhead presses and weighted lunges to boot.

Looking forward to not having to do anything this weekend...hope to get a chance to work in the garden...maybe catch up on some sleep as well! I'm in bed by 10 and up at 5 but I don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep...

I know exactly what you mean. Seven hours a night may not be enough for you. I hope you can catch up this weekend.

Level 56  Viking paladin

My current challenge    Battle log 

I'm slowly learning that sleep and rest are two very different things, hope you rest up.

So true my friend...I'm also discovering I am no where near as young as I think I am LOL

There you go, clear evidence that it was not too much. :D

Sounds like you had quite the celebration. Congratulations!

Putting away a 152 piece truck absolutely counts as a workout. Just think how many squats you did. Probably some overhead presses and weighted lunges to boot.

Thank you :D

Don't forget the lifts...50 lb cases picked up and carried (held away from me because raw chicken...ewww) across the storeroom...and all the rearranging to find room for all this stuff....I pick the best times to redo the menus! /sarcasm

Today

breakfast - sausage and egg scramble

lunch - leftover sausage and shrimp, apple

dinner - pork loin on the grill and kale salad with our favorite dressing :)

The plan is to work in the yard this weekend...need fish for the pond, hopefully some that will survive this time...

• Like 6

Spoiler

Today

Breakfast - eggs, bacon, sweet potatoes

Lunch - subway turkey salad 

Dinner - grilled steak and sweet potato fries

most of the day spent going to different garden centers looking for plants, have an idea of what to do for the front yard...got fish for the pond in the back, hopefully they survive this time, got some larger/hardier ones this time...

• Like 2

Spoiler

So many people tell me "Oh goldfish are so easy to look after!" But they are really not. I've never not killed any fish I've ever looked after. It got too stressful so I stopped having fish. :P 

You're trucking along swimmingly (hah!) Red, Keep at it!

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

i hear that you're as young as you feel ;)

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

i hear that you're as young as you feel ;)

Hmmm...and just how young is that? ;)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Hmmm...and just how young is that? ;)

i'd say early twenties :P

• Like 3

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

i'd say early twenties :tongue:

I'd say don't believe everything you hear, ;) (actually I'd say come find out for yourself but I am trying to cut back on the innuendos lol)

• Like 4

Spoiler

I'd say don't believe everything you hear, ;) (actually I'd say come find out for yourself but I am trying to cut back on the innuendos lol)

where's the fun in that? lol don't lose your sense of adventure. 

• Like 2

where's the fun in that? lol don't lose your sense of adventure. 

Never...which is why I'm not succeeding at it lol

*****Fellow 69er ( now that is an innuendo) laughs hysterically at the early twenties guess******

which is why I so love our birth year ;) and I see nothing wrong with telling me I 'feel' like I'm in my early twenties...

• Like 5

Spoiler

*****Fellow 69er ( now that is an innuendo) laughs hysterically at the early twenties guess******

haha wasn't guessing actual age, just internal age. you're as old as you feel

thumbsup.gif

• Like 3

Okay have to do this joke now

" you are as old as you feel. Anyone want to feel me and see how old I am?"

****had to do it****

***Raises hand*** (I'm married, not dead!)

• Like 8

Spoiler

You guys crack me up some days!  A guy missing checking a thread for ONE day and look where is goes <g>.

Hope your front garden idea is coming together Red.

• Like 2

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Ooh! An innuendo party and I missed it! :(

I'm fairly certain there will be another; )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Spoiler