Open PVP - Starts 13-April-2015 - Return of the Walkers!

Walked 1 mile to the store with co-workers to buy supplies for our 4p happy hour. That counts right?! 

Happy walking walkers!

• Like 1
  • "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"
  • current challenge: 04/13 - recruit xxjj reporting for duty 
  • race: human | class: (wanna be) adventurer | level: 1 
  • attributes: 0.8 STR | 0.67 DEX | 0.8 STA | 3.33 CON |1.67 WIS |1.47 CHA
  • sw: 198/197 | gw: 127-137 | mini-gw: 189 (or -9)/see progress below | cw: 194 
    44%
    44%

Walked 1 mile to the store with co-workers to buy supplies for our 4p happy hour. That counts right?! 

Happy walking walkers!

I'll say. Much better than driving. ^-^

1.5 miles with the dog again yesterday. Hoping to knock out 3 miles tonight or tomorrow....

• Like 1

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

I could achieve that amount of distance just by walking home from work as well as to it. I think I will join! 

• Like 1

'And now leave me in peace for a bit! I don't want to answer a string of questions while I am eating. I want to think!' â€¢ 'Good heavens!' said Pippin. 'At breakfast?'

Level 1.5 Marsh-Wiggle 2 STR | 3 STA | 0 DEX | 6 CON | 2 WIS | 1 CHA

Second Quest: Wocker is an Adventurer Now!  â€¢  Walkers PvP

Nnimn - did you you get your 3 in?

Welcome wockerjabi! Are you doing bronze, silver, or gold?

And hello all walkers! Happy Friday!

Got 1.6 in this morning! Love updating the excel sheet (oh the little thrills in life)!

• "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"
  • current challenge: 04/13 - recruit xxjj reporting for duty 
  • race: human | class: (wanna be) adventurer | level: 1 
  • attributes: 0.8 STR | 0.67 DEX | 0.8 STA | 3.33 CON |1.67 WIS |1.47 CHA
  • sw: 198/197 | gw: 127-137 | mini-gw: 189 (or -9)/see progress below | cw: 194 
    44%
    44%

xxjj -I didn't get my three in, only 1 mile cause I ended up doing it in stairs (they totally kicked my butt)! But I've got two hikes at 3 miles each this weekend! Maybe if I get ahead I'll go for silver instead.... which one are you doing?? 

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Sorry for the six thousand posts, it froze on me! Deleting doesn't seem to be an option, perhaps because I am a newbie.

'And now leave me in peace for a bit! I don't want to answer a string of questions while I am eating. I want to think!' â€¢ 'Good heavens!' said Pippin. 'At breakfast?'

Level 1.5 Marsh-Wiggle 2 STR | 3 STA | 0 DEX | 6 CON | 2 WIS | 1 CHA

Second Quest: Wocker is an Adventurer Now!  â€¢  Walkers PvP

I've been doing most of my walking in the evenings, and it has been a pleasant low 60s where I am all the time. I'll go into sunset and darkness too. Very relaxing. I just moved to Chicago, and was worried about being out late, but the neighborhood I'm in is actually really nice, kids out playing, people walking dogs, people actually saying hi when I run/walk by! All making it quite pleasant.

All that said...man we got some beastly walkers in here! I know I've been doing well, but I'll really need to step up (heh heh) my game!

• Like 2

Skibbles - Recruit

Level 0

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Current Challenge

I've been doing most of my walking in the evenings, and it has been a pleasant low 60s where I am all the time. I'll go into sunset and darkness too. Very relaxing. I just moved to Chicago, and was worried about being out late, but the neighborhood I'm in is actually really nice, kids out playing, people walking dogs, people actually saying hi when I run/walk by! All making it quite pleasant.

All that said...man we got some beastly walkers in here! I know I've been doing well, but I'll really need to step up (heh heh) my game!

Same here I never used to walk at night but needs must when you commute and now I enjoy a moonlit walk with my dog :)

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I'm in! This will help keep me motivated to walk to work. I will just count the walking I log via an app to keep things seperated fron runs and daily whatnots.

Sweet! Which app do you use?

If our numbers continue to grow maybe we can do something fun like..... take over the world.....or something....

• Like 3

Ninja Assassin

Hi, can I still join in on the challenge even though it's already started?  Just joined Nerd Fitness today and am trying to find my way around.  I began a walking regime about a month ago to try to lose weight.  I've been walking between 5-8 kilometers a day, depending on how much time I have that day. Please let me know if it's ok to join.

• Like 1

I use Map My Ride, but sometimes it goes all awry.  A couple weeks ago it had me running in the opposite direction, straight into the middle of a busy intersection and then somehow going in a straight line right over or through some houses to my actual location.  I am not sure what happened there.  I am fairly certain that I would remember all that, but it was all pre-coffee so who knows...

This week

13 April   5.5 miles

14 April   1.5

15 April   4.9

16 April   00

17 April   00

• Like 1

Archie: Awww. Dukie Wookie hurt his widdle hand.

Duke: F*** you, Archie. Just for that you're not in the gang anymore.

Hi, can I still join in on the challenge even though it's already started?  Just joined Nerd Fitness today and am trying to find my way around.  I began a walking regime about a month ago to try to lose weight.  I've been walking between 5-8 kilometers a day, depending on how much time I have that day. Please let me know if it's ok to join.

Hi @Dolljirl welcome to NF, you're going to love it here :)

You're very welcome to join in ;)

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge