Open PVP - Starts 13-April-2015 - Return of the Walkers!

I hit gold! Who knew??

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Well the end of the challenge is nigh, I'm updating now as it's Sunday in Oz, officially there are some final hours left if you have a last mile or two to get! I'll still give you credit if you make a level in the next 24 hours ;)

Week 6 Summary:

Levels achieved:

Bronze (31 miles)

Hector Not-of Troy :congratulatory: 

Silver (62 miles)

Lightning :applause:

wockerjabi :applause:

Gold (93 miles)

Puzzled B)

Endor B)

Elastigirl B) <--new this week

NeverThatBored B) <--new this week

Nnimn B) <--new this week

Team target of 500 miles:

909 miles completed, wow we blew this away!!  :triumphant:

Congrats to the medal winners and excellent work from the whole team, epic mileage this challenge, 909 for the team is unreal!

Great to see so many people get in some walking this challenge, even a single mile is more than you might have done and a positive move toward a healthier you.

Good job this challenge guys, we'll be back for more walking next challenge, I have plans for an extra category for pedometer wearers next time. The next PvP will coincide with the next challenge, starts on the 8th June, enjoy the 2 week break.

• Like 3

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Won't reach the Gold but I'm adding my last few miles in anyway!  It's like they didn't happen if I don't log them :)

I know just what you mean. And somehow it's not nearly as satisfying if I don't record them. :D

Well I'm working all weekend remodeling a house so I won't be logging anymore miles this challenge so until June. *bows* Enjoy the week all!

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Meh, I know it won't be official, but I had something on the order of fifteen miles in that last week that I never actually posted (thinking that I'd just post the sum when I made my final challenge post). Fail.

'And now leave me in peace for a bit! I don't want to answer a string of questions while I am eating. I want to think!' â€¢ 'Good heavens!' said Pippin. 'At breakfast?'

Level 1.5 Marsh-Wiggle 2 STR | 3 STA | 0 DEX | 6 CON | 2 WIS | 1 CHA

Second Quest: Wocker is an Adventurer Now!  â€¢  Walkers PvP

Meh, I know it won't be official, but I had something on the order of fifteen miles in that last week that I never actually posted (thinking that I'd just post the sum when I made my final challenge post). Fail.

Add them, I promised to give the credit ;)

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Well the end of the challenge is nigh, I'm updating now as it's Sunday in Oz, officially there are some final hours left if you have a last mile or two to get! I'll still give you credit if you make a level in the next 24 hours ;)

Week 6 Summary:

Levels achieved:

Bronze (31 miles)

Hector Not-of Troy :congratulatory:

Silver (62 miles)

Lightning :applause:

wockerjabi :applause:

Gold (93 miles)

Puzzled B)

Endor B)

Elastigirl B) <--new this week

NeverThatBored B) <--new this week

Nnimn B) <--new this week

Team target of 500 miles:

909 miles completed, wow we blew this away!!  :triumphant:

Congrats to the medal winners and excellent work from the whole team, epic mileage this challenge, 909 for the team is unreal!

Great to see so many people get in some walking this challenge, even a single mile is more than you might have done and a positive move toward a healthier you.

Good job this challenge guys, we'll be back for more walking next challenge, I have plans for an extra category for pedometer wearers next time. The next PvP will coincide with the next challenge, starts on the 8th June, enjoy the 2 week break.

PVP coming soon?

pretty-please2.gif

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

8AGSi90.gif

I'mreadyI'mreadyI'mready

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.