stillskies channels aqua and riku

stillskies

tumblr_m3u43csYgJ1rvkdruo1_500.gif

This is the last KH themed challenge. Hurry up, KH3!

MAIN QUEST: Get to my goal weight and be able to defend myself in the (unlikely) event of an attack.

How is this already my fourth challenge?? Welp, let's get to it, shall we?

QUEST 1: Run Away from Master Xehanort (+3 STA)

tumblr_lxuv2bUK031r3o5w7o1_500.gif

Let’s be real: Master Xehanort is creepy as hell. You don’t want him anywhere near you, and since he’s got that fucking darkness teleport thing going on, you need to be able to run. A lot. Because if he catches you? Well, let’s just say I don’t have any extra emotional bandwidth for a roommate.

CHALLENGE: Train for my 10M by running at least 2x a week (the week after the 10M doesn't count because owww). (Allowable mileage is contingent on what the PT says.) This can be an outdoor run or a treadmill run.  

A: 2 runs  B: 1 run  C: 0 runs

QUEST 2: Listen to Rhyme (+2 WIS, +2 STR, +2 DEX)

tumblr_n1iq1fRnF71qbc2ylo2_500.gif

This kid is pretty damn smart. She knows what she’s talking about. Her brother might be a moron, but he’s only around because Rhyme has kept his ass from overdoing it and having Josh erase him. So, it might behoove me to listen to her, too.

CHALLENGE: Do PT recommended stretches/exercises/workout modifications

PASS: Followed PT’s directions  FAIL: Did not follow PT’s directions

QUEST 3: Aqua is a Badass(+2 CON)

tumblr_mylnj55u491qgzle0o2_500.gif

Aqua is the most badass character in the entire series (except, maybe, Riku), and you know what her name means? Water. You know what I’m slacking on lately? Water. Since Aqua is a badass, I also know she’d be disappointed if this keyblade master-in-training dehydrated herself. Whoops.

CHALLENGE: Drink 24oz of a water daily

A: 24oz drunk B: 12 oz drunk C: 6oz drunk

LIFE QUEST: Find My Redemption (+2 WIS, +2 CHA)

tumblr_na5ktdcWXi1sbv25to3_500.gif

Riku just wanted to get off the island, have adventures. He didn’t mean for any of the shit that went down to happen. He didn’t mean to turn to the dark - he thought he was helping Sora and Kairi. And then he ran away because he couldn’t face what he’d done. I get this. I’ve got a lot of issues. Like, a lot. Most of them are emotional-based. I tend to shy away from strong emotional bonds or attachments because I tend to get burned. It’s not a fun or pleasant feeling. Riku seems to be getting his happy ending; it’s about time I do, too.

CHALLENGE: Log my emotional state (in this thread, in a PM with someone, or in a journal) 3x a week

A: 3 days logged B: 2 days logged C: 1 day logged

Point breakdown:

STR : 2

DEX : 2

STA : 3

CON : 2

WIS : 4

CHA : 2

REWARDS:

I don't think I'm going to do rewards this go around. For those following starsapart, you know we're trying to buy a house. That's a lot of money. House (when we get it) or pregnancy (when that happens) can be my reward for a while.

MOTIVATION: Hit that goal weight! I’m so. Freaking. Close. And the better my weight, the better the odds of conception! Don’t be afraid when I’m running on the streets because damn are people creepy! Actually start to deal with your emotional issues because the constant ups and downs are exhausting!

(Pictures and measurements will be added tomorrow since I decided to give zero fucks and just ate half of a pizza, a bunch of cheese stuffed bread, and I'm thinking about cookies and milk because yasss)

Before pictures:

20150414_174359_zpsc9qqcbhr.jpg20150414_174407_zpsynoo2orl.jpg20150414_174413_zpscqw7fzaa.jpg

Measurements:

Neck: 13.4"

Chest: 36.5"

Waist: 32.3"

Hips: 41.4"

Thigh: R: 24.2" L: 23.5"

Calf: R: 16L: 15.8"

Bicep: R: 11.4L:11.5"

Weight: 159lbs

Dress/pants size: 8

• Like 2

CHALLENGES: CURRENT111098765432, 1

📷 📚

WOOHOO!!!!!

More Stillskies, more Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!

tumblr_n6gz7aeSur1sntvtgo1_500_zpskcqjhd

you know I'll be lurking......

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

df17517067c04c76665d2d83e081f8651bb32734

Awesome challenge!  I especially like the Life Quest one as well as the water challenge too!  The PT should be interesting and I know challenging depending on the modifications you have to do!  I'll be following along and rooting for you!!!  :D

90d4b1ac3931380e5599eaea431a9992.jpg

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

May as well start the challenge off right. Emotional stuff things under the cut (warning: medical TMI). 

Today is my colposcopy. I am, predictably, freaking myself out over it. :D I'm not a big fan of the doctor on a good day, but I've never had anything like this done. Biopsies are for when the doctor has no clue what the hell is going on with you and thinks it could be something serious. The most serious medical thing I've had is pneumonia. I'm fine with shots and getting my blood draw - don't like it, but it's par for the course considering how often I used to get sick (sidebar: yay getting healthier! means less sick for me) - but anything that requires them to remove a part of my body is nokay with me. Even if it's just a tiny bit. And that tiny bit that they remove should only feel like cramps.

This weekend, when I was talking to my aunt and mom about this, my aunt regaled me of tales of when she had to have some cancerous cells removed from her cervix. They told her it would feel like period cramps. Apparently, it felt just like childbirth. :| Thank you, Aunty, for that additional worry. Because if it feels less like cramps and more like, oh dear god why are you doing this to me owwwwww? Not so sure that I want to give birth. 

Of course, the whole point of me doing this part of the challenge is for me to recognize and figure out why certain things affect me the way they do (and I'm just too damn cheap to find a new therapist), so I can figure out two reasons for why this is scaring the ever living hell out of me. 

Reason 1: I'm terrified of what they'll find. I have a very unhealthy fear of death, and while I recognize that if they find something, it's likely early and it may not even be dangerous. Still, I'm a pessimist at heart, and my mind has been helpfully conjuring up all sorts of things it could be since I got the pap results back. Thanks, brain.

Reason 2: Since it's a part of my reproductive system that has the issue, I'm worried about what that means for my conception chances. If it is something that needs to be addressed, then is there even any point trying to conceive? If it's not something that needs to be addressed, then I'm still going to be paranoid because now I know something is wrong, even if it's something that can just be written off. Were I straight, I think this fear would be lessened because my hypothetical husband would have a free sperm supply; I have to buy the damn stuff, so each try is about $400 a pop. That's a lot of money toss at something that may have a diminished return percentage. 

But really, what this fear boils down to is will I even be able to have kids? I've wanted to have them for the last three or four years. At first, we didn't try because our job situations weren't the best. Then it was because I was in school. After that, it was taken off of the table for a while because of personal issues that were going on. Then it was put back on the table, but not until I graduated. Then I graduated, and then it was pushed off because of my anorexic tendencies that appeared when I started trying to lose weight. Now that we're ready to try, this happens. So now I'm just wandering if there's even a point because there's been so many delays, and this is just another one, and maybe I'm just not meant to have kids.

Well, one day out of three down. Two to go.

📷 📚

df17517067c04c76665d2d83e081f8651bb32734

Awesome challenge!  I especially like the Life Quest one as well as the water challenge too!  The PT should be interesting and I know challenging depending on the modifications you have to do!  I'll be following along and rooting for you!!!  :D

90d4b1ac3931380e5599eaea431a9992.jpg

Oh noes! :P

The water one kind of annoys me because up until last month, I did so well on water. And then that kind of just.... fell off. Whoops. Emotional things suck, but I probably need to start dealing with it, and writing it down is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than actually talking about it, so.

Ugh. PT. At the very least I'm allowed to run now. Granted, I'm only allowed to run for half a mile, then I have to stop and stretch, then I can run another half mile. But that's it. :( Still, it's running, and running is better than no running, right?

• Like 1

📷 📚

Writing it down also helps clear things out I think.  I really hope that it helps out and it's good you gave the option of a PM too if it gets a bit too personal to share on a thread. :)  It's also better than bottling them inside too :)

unikitty-o.gif

(Much better than Unikitty's method)

Running and stretching is better than not running at all!  It's a step up at least and stretching, while kinda blah, does help the muscles and prevent strain!  So positives!!

anigif_enhanced-21069-1403192108-24.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Emotional things suck, but I probably need to start dealing with it, and writing it down is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than actually talking about it, so.

I can relate to this. It feels easier and safer to write things down because you have the option of showing people or not, plus something to write on is almost always available while having someone to talk to may not always be for various reasons that's no one's fault and such, and even if they were, it's just... scary letting yourself be that vulnerable to anyone.

In any case........... *HUGS*

• Like 1

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

May as well start the challenge off right. Emotional stuff things under the cut (warning: medical TMI). 

Well, one day out of three down. Two to go.

Growing up with my dad a doctor, my mom an nurse, and I now work in healthcare IT with a bunch of nurses, I am no judge of what would constitute medical TMI.

As for the fear, if you weren't worried about those things it would be more concerning. Just don't give up, and keep in touch with people who support you. It takes a lot to work through.

I have to say the phrase "because my hypothetical husband would have a free sperm supply" is hilarious and brings a smile to my face.

• Like 1

I am dumb and missed the emotional/medical post.  I really feel for those fears and I really hope that all goes well!  I'm pretty awkward with words, but I shall send a hug instead!

Virtual-Hug-GIF.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

Writing it down also helps clear things out I think.  I really hope that it helps out and it's good you gave the option of a PM too if it gets a bit too personal to share on a thread. :)  It's also better than bottling them inside too :)

unikitty-o.gif

(Much better than Unikitty's method)

Running and stretching is better than not running at all!  It's a step up at least and stretching, while kinda blah, does help the muscles and prevent strain!  So positives!!

anigif_enhanced-21069-1403192108-24.gif

Writing it down is just easier. I clam up when I have to talk. But yeah, the PM option to someone else and the just straight up journaling it if I don't feel like I can/should share it was because I want to keep records of it for trending purposes, but also because yeah, gives me a bit more of a sense of security.

Unikitty is amazing.

Yes! Positives! And I can zumba again, so I will go back to zumba tomorrow! :D

ohai

tumblr_mrqtgzl47G1rdtxcyo1_400.gif

ohai

1350837_o.gif

I can relate to this. It feels easier and safer to write things down because you have the option of showing people or not, plus something to write on is almost always available while having someone to talk to may not always be for various reasons that's no one's fault and such, and even if they were, it's just... scary letting yourself be that vulnerable to anyone.

In any case........... *HUGS*

Exactly. I don't do vulnerability. #nope.

Growing up with my dad a doctor, my mom an nurse, and I now work in healthcare IT with a bunch of nurses, I am no judge of what would constitute medical TMI.

As for the fear, if you weren't worried about those things it would be more concerning. Just don't give up, and keep in touch with people who support you. It takes a lot to work through.

I have to say the phrase "because my hypothetical husband would have a free sperm supply" is hilarious and brings a smile to my face.

lol Welp. I guess with that kind of upbringing and being in the industry yourself, that makes sense. :)

Yeah. I'm trying to stay positive, and I've got a few people who are unendingly optimistic and cheerful. Which is good. 

:D I'm always glad to amuse. 

I am dumb and missed the emotional/medical post.  I really feel for those fears and I really hope that all goes well!  I'm pretty awkward with words, but I shall send a hug instead!

Virtual-Hug-GIF.gif

Words are awkward. Gifs are easy. ♥

• Like 2

📷 📚

Yay!!! Zumba!!!

bab16040c66001542a9c85368bfe5e28aa33772f

Thank goodness you can do more than just running and stretching!  W00t!!

Gifs bring love <3.  At least when I use them for love anyways :redface:

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

I don't know yet. I'm tempted for just the 5K but it looks like there's a finisher's medal and if that medal is only for the 10K, that will inform my decision more because I like shinies. :lol:

2016 Battle Log

Excellent. I love that we have our priorities straight. ^_^ I'll look at the website more when I get home; my work is blocking the website because I guess it's too new or something. I was only studying it from my phone. ;;;;;;

• Like 1

2016 Battle Log

Froyo is delicious!  Ya'll enjoy being crazy racers :P

• Like 1

Spoiler

---

---

---

I was so impressed and inspired by your progress during the last challenge that I'm making time to read and follow your thread this time too. Please, keep up with the amazing stuff. I promise to stick around and give plenty of support and cheer and Doctor Who and Invader Zim quotes and gifs =D

• Like 3

One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star.

Current Challenge

Excellent. I love that we have our priorities straight. ^_^ I'll look at the website more when I get home; my work is blocking the website because I guess it's too new or something. I was only studying it from my phone. ;;;;;;

Best priorities are best, let's be honest. I mean, shiny. How is anything better than shiny? :D 

Froyo is delicious!  Ya'll enjoy being crazy racers :tongue:

Froyooooooo. And we will. Run then eat froyo? Best way to get froyo to be honest. :P YOU SHOULD JOIN US!

cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif

I don't care if you're not a close person. I am hugging the h3ll out of you.

Good to see you again. You're tough enough and you can do this.

We got you.

That cat looks so put upon. I approve of this gif - it summarizes my feelings when someone tries to hug me perfectly. :P

Not sure how tough I am, but I am persistent a lot of the time, so.

Thanks. :) I really do appreciate it.

I was so impressed and inspired by your progress during the last challenge that I'm making time to read and follow your thread this time too. Please, keep up with the amazing stuff. I promise to stick around and give plenty of support and cheer and Doctor Who and Invader Zim quotes and gifs =D

Thanks! Glad to have you around. :)

And Invader Zim is the best. I loved that show. And Gir. Gir was awesome. :D

tumblr_n0eut2vOTF1sv5qq9o1_500.gif

• Like 1

📷 📚

That cat looks so put upon. I approve of this gif - it summarizes my feelings when someone tries to hug me perfectly. :tongue:

Just reinforces my mental image of hugging you....

take-a-berry-break-40-photos-2515_zpsqnv

• Like 2

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge