Haku's depression battle

Haku

As you may know from previous challenge, I'm in a depression. Last challenge I took action, went to the doctor and got a paper that is supposed to send me through to a psychotherapist, because simply going to a psychologist isn't enough. I've been very open, admitted that I do have suicidal thoughts, even though I don't act upon them. And in case you're worrying, I promise I won't act upon those thoughts this whole challenge. I'll be alright. I know it's only part of this stupid depression and therefore I can get rid of it. Simple as that. Right? Well, it takes time. But there are some things I can do in 6 weeks, so that's what I'm going to do.

Goal #1 - Psychotherapist - WIN! YES!

I haven't found a psychotherapist yet... And I'm a bit angry over that, because I didn't take lots of action after going to the doctor. It's super hard to motivate myself to do things, to take initiative. So this challenge I need to call all psychotherapists on the list I have here, unless I find someone already before finishing the list. So either call all psychotherapists or find a psychotherapist that'll take me in their customer register. Patient register? I don't even know how you call it. Whatever. 

Goal #2 - Education - Theory fail - Cambridge marks win

For my studies I still have to catch up with a theory subject, called research skills. For this I will have to hand in a research report and animate quite a few things, so show what I've done. I also still need to hand in all paperwork for my stay in Cambridge with all the marks I got. (They're good grades, by the way!) I need to do this soon, so that is something for this challenge as well. Get all the stuff out of the way in order to create a more peaceful mind. If I have less to worry about that means I can focus more on myself.

Goal #3 - Daily rhythm

You know this one from previous challenge. Again, it'll be the sleeping rhythm, water, fruits and veggies list I have to post every day. I'm separating these mini-goals instead of sticking them together like previous challenge. Each mini-goal has to be won 30 times this challenge. Having a daily rhythm is so important when you're in a depression, because it kind of keeps you going. 

So a recap now:

Goal #1 - Call the whole list of psychotherapists until I've found one.

Goal #2 - Catch up with theory subject and hand in all paperwork for Erasmus exchange.

Goal #3 - Win each mini goal 30 times or more this challenge.

My weight at the start of this challenge (Monday 13th of April, 2015) is 95.0kg

And now, the counting system...

Week 1   Wake 5 wins, fruit 7 wins, veggies 4 wins, water 6 wins, sleep 5 wins

Week 2   Wake 6 wins, fruit 6 wins, veggies 7 wins, water 6 wins, sleep 4 wins

Week 3   Wake 5 wins, fruit 5 wins, veggies 5 wins, water 6 wins, sleep 3 wins

Week 4   Wake 4 wins, fruit 6 wins, veggies 6 wins, water 7 wins, sleep 4 wins

Week 5   Wake 0 wins, fruit 0 wins, veggies 0 wins, water 0 wins, sleep 0 wins

Week 6   Wake 0 wins, fruit 0 wins, veggies 0 wins, water 0 wins, sleep 0 wins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total      Wake 20,        fruit 24,       veggies 22,      water 25,        sleep 16

Extra points

This one's just a list for extra points. It doesn't actually count for the challenge, but it would be nice if I could get things done. With every 3 things I can cross off this list I get a star at the end of the challenge. :D

- Try out my new running shoes and actually go for a jog

- Get chain spray for my motorbike and apply it

- Find a garage for my motorbike nearby

- Show motorbike to grandpa - Isn't possible, he's in the hospital, so I count it as a win, because I did plan it.

- Show motorbike to my old instructor

- Look for a master study directing

- Finish drawing for Stunter13

- Repair my jeans

- Buy new jeans

- Buy sports bra

- Buy regular bra

- Lose at least 1kg this challenge

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Ditto on the importance of daily routines -- for all kinds of resilience! -- and kudos to you for recognizing the depression is a symptom and not an end state. Following your progress -- best as you move forward!

"Magic?" the old man replied, his raspy voice curling around the pipe like smoke,

"There's no such thing as that; not the way they mean...

There's sight, there's wisdom, and there's motion.

The rest is just...seeing what happens."

Ditto on the importance of daily routines -- for all kinds of resilience! -- and kudos to you for recognizing the depression is a symptom and not an end state. Following your progress -- best as you move forward!

Thank you for your kind words. It's true that depression is only a symptom. If I can find the source, I can get rid of it. I'm not willing to keep this depression up till the end of time, so y'know... In about 5 years I want to be 100% happy with my life and what I'm doing with it. I think that's a reasonable goal. But for now I will have to deal with what's going on now, instead of looking so far ahead. :) I live by the day, these days. It keeps me more focused.

• Like 1

I like your goals.  Your determination to fight through your depression is inspiring.  Hoping to see some more of your art this challenge :)

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

Hey there, I'm going to be following you again.  Remember you're not alone!

I like your goals.  Your determination to fight through your depression is inspiring.  Hoping to see some more of your art this challenge :)

Thank you both so much. I really feel like I'm not alone in this, because of all the people that show their support. I am so grateful for that. :3 I can't let myself become more miserable than I already am. I feel I'm worth fighting for.. Hmm, that sounds a bit strange when I say that about myself, haha! But that's how I feel.

And yes, there will be more art this challenge. And motorbike pictures, because last weekend I picked up my motorbike. I'll post some pictures soon, but here's already a preview...

11152698_776454625784228_760016006587801

• Like 2

Week 1 - day 2 [counted]

Wake (7:30 - 9:30) - WIN

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - WIN

Water (min 1.5L) - WIN

Sleep (9:30 - 12:00) - WIN

Yesterday I felt quite horrible, so around 15:15 I asked my workplacement leader if I could go home. I was so close to bursting out in tears... So I went home, had a one hour nap and fortunately woke up a bit better... Today seems to be similar to today, I can feel it. I'm still going to school though, because I want to show my goodwill. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around the whole day. Some friends of mine will be at school too, so I'm going my motorbike, so I can show it to them. The only moment I can show it to them is at school, because we won't see each other in summer anymore. 

Anyway, I am going to fight through today. I'm having a fruit breakfast today, because I'm feeling a bit full and I don't eat as much as I used to anymore these days. Dunno why. But I'm going to take it easy today. I will work hard, sure thing, but I will also take my breaks. I'm also going to try to call a psychotherapist today. Hopefully the guy I'll call will have a spot for me in his planning. 

And now: getting ready for the day. I'll update again soon.

As some one who is also battling through depression and has battled suicidal thoughts I think your goals are amazing. You can overcome the thoughts and the tendencies. It's just an uphill battle filled with things that make you want to run back down. But you can do it. Keep with your routine and find something positive to hold onto every day for when it gets to be overwhelming. If you need someone to talk to judgement free I'm here for you! 

• Like 1

*~Healthy Mama~* 

Mommy to Brianna Lyn as of 2-13-2015

Level 0 Night Elf Princess

Where my journey begins

First Challenge/Kicking Depressions Butt

Serenity now.

As some one who is also battling through depression and has battled suicidal thoughts I think your goals are amazing. You can overcome the thoughts and the tendencies. It's just an uphill battle filled with things that make you want to run back down. But you can do it. Keep with your routine and find something positive to hold onto every day for when it gets to be overwhelming. If you need someone to talk to judgement free I'm here for you! 

Thank you for your kind words and your support. It's true that it's an uphill battle... But I like to believe nothing is impossible. I'll look at what I've achieved already, stuff like that. Of course I have my bad days, but I'm learning to accept them and to simply allow myself some rest on such days, because that's what I need most at such a time. 

For now I am trying to keep up with the challenge I've set for myself. It may not be much fitness related, but it's certainly health related. Maybe not physical, but I think it counts. I believe I will be able to do more fitness stuff and get myself to eat healthier as soon as I feel a bit better. This depression makes doing anything incredibly hard and my focus lies with my education. Focussing on fitness and diet would be too much right now. But I know for sure that, when I have a bit more energy and when I can properly take initiative again, I can do anything, including fitness and diet and stuff... And I will be stunning as soon as I've lost weight and got a bit of a better condition. I know it. :3 But first things first and this is my first step now in recovery.

Letting you know I am happy you have a new challenge.

And you inspire me in my own battle! :love_heart::wub:

thenicestplaceontheinter.net

Hugs! :)

Fabulous bike btw!

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Letting you know I am happy you have a new challenge.

And you inspire me in my own battle! :love_heart::wub:

thenicestplaceontheinter.net

Hugs! :)

Fabulous bike btw!

Thank you so much. :) I'm happy to hear I can inspire people with my challenge. I never thought that was even possible, haha! But it makes me happy to hear this.

That link is really awesome! I watched some hug videos, it's so sweet. Great link. I honestly needed that, I guess, because it makes me smile a bit again.

And thanks! :D I'm super duper happy with my bike. Or at least, there's something that I suppose is something that feels a bit like happiness. It's a bit weird to feel a little something in my belly and chest, like a little bubble traveling to my mouth, shaping it in a smile. It's something I haven't felt for a veeeeeeeeeery long time and I'm kind of amazed to be able to feel something like that again. I guess it's a good start. :) I can only imagine what it will be like when the depression is gone, how amazing it'll feel to be happy then. :D

Week 1 - day 3 [counted]

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - WIN

Water (min 1.5L) - WIN

Today it's workplacement again. I'm kind of tired and I'm close to dying of stomachache this morning, so I already texted my workplacement leader, and said I'd be a bit later... I feel so horrible about that. I want to be there on time, I want to show my goodwill, I want to be active and work hard, show what I can do and help them with their final project... *sigh* If only my body would cooperate, that'd be great. 

Today's going to be very warm weather, by the way. And unfortunately no motorbike riding for me. D: I've been spending so much fuel already and Friday I have to ride a longer distance again, so I kind of want to save it for there... At the same time my whole body itches to climb on top of my motorbike and just ride somewhere random and explore the surroundings of my city of residence. Bleh... This dilemma. But I'm going for the more financially profitable option. I'll just have to contain myself and not ride for 2 days. xD Hard life, hahaha!

YOUR BIKE IS SO COOL.

OMG I WANT ONE.

I hope you get to ride again soon.  It's great to find something that gives you joy.

Maybe just a little 10 min drive?

Aahw, thank you Dantilla! <3 If I lived closer (I mean, we don't even live on the same continent xD) I'd come and pick you up to take you for a ride. :D It's a beautiful bike, it's a forgiving machine, which is great since I'm still a beginner... And well, it feels like I've always been riding this baby. It's wonderful.

I'll have to see if I can go out for a little while, but I really have to make some homework... Plus I need to save fuel for Friday. Yet... It's still such nice weather! *sigh* Aaaarghh, such a difficult decision. But I guess I'll have much more nice weather the coming weeks. I won't die of not riding for a bit, I suppose. And maybe if I make some homework first and then go for a ride? I dunno. :P We'll see.

For now, I'm 200% happy with this bike. I love it. Every time I see it, I get all itchy, because I want to go out for a ride. And I've kind of been thinking that I hope I'll eventually get a partner who also likes motorbikes and rides one. :D I'd love that! To go out for tours together, for picknicks... Anything really. And pretend our bikes would have a relationship too, hahaha! Yes, I'm childish like that. But so far, no luck really. Then again, I suppose it's not a good time for me to find a partner now, now that I'm still dealing with this depression. But y'know... You never know what may happen. I'll just see what happens. For now I am enjoying my bike by myself and that's cool too. 

I'll post more pictures of it soon. n_n I need some friends to take pictures of me or something on my bike. Then I can post those. 

Week 1 - day 4 [counted]

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - FAIL

Water (min 1.5L) - WIN

Bleh... I have my monthly stomach aches again.. I dread this time of the month. It always makes me have cold shivers along my spine and it lowers my concentration. But fortunately today's the last day of work this week, so I can go and celebrate the weekend early and not have to worry too much about concentration... Unless I'm on my motorbike. But then it's not so hard to concentrate, because that's a fun thing to do. :D

This weekend's going to be a party at a friend's place. I'm going there by bike and I expect people want to sit on the back to go for a ride. But it's going to be awesome, because we'll share one bottle of very expensive wine with 7 friends, so everyone gets one glass. Don't worry, I'll drink that glass of wine AFTER I've given people a ride. ;) No riding after drinking. It's not gonna happen.

Glad to have you back! Your bike looks awesome btw, and it's great that it gives you some happiness.

I hope you get well during this challenge, and you seem to be rocking your goals so far. Depression is a shit-filled tunnel, but after you crawl through it (and, damn it, you will!) things will be better again. It just...takes time :( But you know that already, so you've already got half the battle won.

Cheering you on!

Glad to have you back! Your bike looks awesome btw, and it's great that it gives you some happiness.

I hope you get well during this challenge, and you seem to be rocking your goals so far. Depression is a shit-filled tunnel, but after you crawl through it (and, damn it, you will!) things will be better again. It just...takes time :( But you know that already, so you've already got half the battle won.

Cheering you on!

Happened to have seen Shawshank Redemption?

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

Cheering you on!

Aww thanks, it certainly gives some happiness. Every day it's something I am wishing for. I wish the whole day that I can ride my bike again. Haha! It's something to look forward to.

And thanks for the support. It's true that recognising the situation and recognising what's needed to solve it is the first step... However, there's still a loooooooong way of therapy I need to go through. *sigh* It's not something to look forward to, if you ask me, but at least it'll help. If only that psychotherapist would pick up his phone, I could ask him if he still has a spot for me. >.> Blah.

Happened to have seen Shawshank Redemption?

No..? What's that?

No..? What's that?

A very good classic film. Steve (the Kamb one) is a fond of it.

Happened to watch it also, and thought that the analogy of the shit filled tunnel was a

reference to a major scene of the movie. Much recommended, if you happen to stumble upon it

in a library or somewhere.

A very good classic film. Steve (the Kamb one) is a fond of it.

Happened to watch it also, and thought that the analogy of the shit filled tunnel was a

reference to a major scene of the movie. Much recommended, if you happen to stumble upon it

in a library or somewhere.

Wauw... I hope that isn't a very literal scene? xD Hahaha!

-----------

Well today didn't go so well. I had a hard time concentrating, I was very tired constantly and I felt miserable. I've tried to keep up and be strong, but in the end I broke. I asked if I could go home an hour earlier, but the guy said that it wasn't very handy, because yesterday I was an hour late because of horrible belly aches. I've missed some time now and in those hours I could do more work. He said maybe it'd be an idea to see if I could catch up with it sometime, but that brought so much stress to me that I just had to walk away for a bit, because I was crying with stress. He came after me and we talked for a bit. I had to explain that I really am not able to do so much. It's exhausting and stressful and working long hours is so exhausting that when I get back home I can't do anything anymore at all. I already had that with regular school days, on which I'd go home around half past 2, but now I have to continue working until 6 in the afternoon! 

So in the end I went home, we've said we'll talk about this next week, to see how I can shape this. My other work placement person, Sophie, texted me and said she understood things weren't going so well, so she wished me well and said we can talk next week too, just to see what we can do about the situation. I just feel so horrible about it. I want to fill those hours, I want to help them with their projects, but I am just too tired and I feel I can't complete those days.

When I got home I immediately changed into my pajamas and ordered pizza. I watched a Pokémon film (The Kyuurem one) while eating pizza and I just finished it. I'm not going to do anything anymore tonight. I simply don't have the energy. I think I'll make this a very early night. To be honest I really feel like getting into bed right now, but I think I will first take a shower and maybe watch something else... But I'll be in bed at 9 o'clock, I'm pretty sure of it. *sigh* If only I had more energy... If only I didn't have to disappoint people this way. 

Week 1 - day 5 [counted]

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - FAIL

Water (min 1.5L) - WIN

Sleep (9:30 - 12:00) - FAIL

Last night I slept 11 hours! Holy moly! I guess I needed it. Yesterday I was completely exhausted. I wanted to go to bed really early, but then I thought "maybe I shouldn't, because it will mess up my rhythm", so in the end I got ready for bed at 21:30h and I slept at 22:00h. Still early, but not as early as 8 o'clock. xD Hahaha! After having felt so miserable yesterday, I kind of shut myself inside, closed the curtains immediately, sat on the couch and watched Pokémon and ate pizza. It really was a good move, as silly as it sounds, because it allowed me to finally feel relaxed for a bit. I didn't have any obligations to anyone, I didn't have to talk to anyone... I had my own little safe world around me, where I could do whatever the hell I wanted. And that calmed me down a lot. I still felt sad, but at least I had some distraction now... And no stress... Going to bed early was a good move too. I needed that sleep, I needed it so badly, so this morning when I woke up I was still a bit vague in my head, but at least I felt rested. 

Today's going to be a fun day... I have a lot to do, but because I had that sleep I actually feel pretty good. I already cleared some of the mess in my room this morning and I still haven't had breakfast! Normally I'm never active before breakfast! The things I have to do always seemed like huge things, but for some reason they feel like small things now. Okay, there's cleaning to do... Boring. But there's also going out to buy chain spray for my motorbike, for which I can ride around again. Yay! And I also want to show my bike to the guy who was my motorbike instructor. So I'm going to call the driving school and ask if he's in today and when he has a little break, so I can show it. I promised him I'd do so, when I'd have it. 

And tonight... I'm going to a friend, to spend the weekend there. There will be a party, but I'm coming over a bit earlier, because I haven't seen that friend in a long time. It was last August we saw each other last... >.> Plus I'll help with the preparations for the party. All extra hands will be welcome, when it comes to preparations. It'll be big. There will be a barbecue, there will be wine (I love white wine, so I'll be sure we'll get that), there will be friends and LOTS of hugs... I'm sure it's going to be a blast. 

Long story short [TL;DR]

Yesterday I felt miserable, but pizza & Pokémon helped. I slept 11 hours and I feel rested and energetic to do my chores. This weekend I'm going to a friend for an epic wine/bbq party.

Anywhoooo, my to-do-list for today

- Call psychotherapist (the guy didn't pick up the phone yesterday.... twice...) This guy is still not picking up, can you believe it? O_O

- Clear the mess in my room

- Put trash outside

- Vacuum clean

- Do the dishes

- Put papers in their right folders

- Buy ponpons

- Buy chain spray

- Show motorbike to Kevin I called, but he wasn't in, so I guess I'll do this another time.

- Get money from bank

- Do grocery shopping

So wauw, I got everything done for today and it's almost 4 o'clock. I think I did a great job, getting everything done. Right now I'm just resting a little bit from my adventure to find chain spray, as I went the wrong way twice. Then I got fed up and put on my nav, so I'd find it immediately. *sigh* There was also this stupid lady who didn't see me and she wanted to cross the road, but since she was hidden behind a different car I didn't see her. That was a little scare. And there was a guy who did thumbs up to me as he was crossing the road by foot and I had to wait for the red light, haha! That was pretty awesome. I didn't know how to react, so I didn't react at all... In hind sight maybe I should've made some roaring sound with my bike. xD Haha! Oh well. Maybe next time something like that happens I'll do something like that. ;)

For now I'm just sitting down. Maybe I'll get myself a pear flavoured water ice, before I leave to go to my friend. :) That'll be nice and relaxing... And great to cool down! I think it's only 20 calories for one ice, because it's mainly water. Yay! :D I think I deserved that, after having done so much today. :3

Hope you have a great weekend!  I finally looked at the forums from a computer that doesn't have images blocked (work weirdness), and your bike look super sexy!  So glad you are enjoying it

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

Hope you have a great weekend!  I finally looked at the forums from a computer that doesn't have images blocked (work weirdness), and your bike look super sexy!  So glad you are enjoying it

Aww, thank you! And yes, it's wonderful to ride it. Every time I can ride for a longer time. Today I rode for about 2 hours, all high way. It tends to be heavy on your arms, because of the pressure of the wind, but today it went pretty well. There wasn't much wind, which gave me the opportunity to get used to the high speeds a bit more. My bike feels so safe and secure that I don't find it scary at all to go 130km/h or even a bit faster. Google says that's almost 81 mph. 

The weekend was really great. Friday I went to a friend and we played GTA V on his new PS4 and he showed me Ori and the Blind Forest on Steam (which is an incredibly beautiful game, I love the animation, so that's going in my inspiration folder for my final project next year) and now I really want to have that game. Hahaha! We chatted a lot too, did some grocery shopping and stuff... Saturday other friends came over and around 12 we started watching Interstellar, which I hadn't seen before. It was a great film, I really liked it, I really got sucked in and I didn't even notice one girl being too drunk and annoying people... That's how much I got sucked into the film, haha! Unfortunately, because she was so drunk and her BF didn't approve a whole drama started and we had to pause the film. In the end I went to sleep at 5 in the morning... So it took us 5 hours to watch Interstellar, including the breaks + drama. Oh well. And this morning I first went to a friend, who had camping towels for me for our motor vacation and an oscillator (to oil the chain) and we had a look at why my nav doesn't charge on my motorbike and we found out part of the wire isn't working that connects it to the electricity, so I need to go back to the shop, because this is not supposed to happen.

Anyway, obviously because of the weekend party, I missed my sleeping goals... But that's okay. I'll compensate. Besides, it's not every weekend I get to see my friends and go to a party and such. That rarely happens. So it's okay. :D I had a great time and right now that's all that counts.

And now, to the daily goals.

Week 1 - day 6 [counted]

Wake (7:30 - 9:30) - FAIL

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - WIN

Water (min 1.5L) - WIN

Sleep (9:30 - 12:00) - FAIL

Week 1 - day 7 [counted]

Wake (7:30 - 9:30) - FAIL

Fruit - WIN

Veggies - FAIL

Water (min 1.5L) - FAIL

• Like 1

Wow!  There is A LOT I've missed in a week.  I'm much too late checking it, but I like what I see!

I want to say how much I love your ideas for extra points!

PS - I'm a firm believer that a properly fitted bra does wonders for a woman!  

Good luck!  :frog:

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20