STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Main Goal: Loose 40lbs

10%
10%

Secondary Goal: Squat my bodyweight

32%
32%

First Challenge

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Henry David Thoreau.

Mini 1:

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable? Yes

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? Yes, all build to my main quest. I don't feel I'm taking on too much right now. Just one thing to focus on...get fit.

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? Yes, they seem realistic.

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them? Use calendar and forum to keep track.

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€? Yes, simple point system grading. Reward: lose weight and fit into a new outfit.

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? If I get ill, simply take a sick day and continue when better again.

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those? No modifications needed.

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? No, I don't believe so.

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them? Yes, I do have the time.

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest? Some multiple habits that will help my main quest.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/63975-spring-has-sprung-my-first-6wc/

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Challenge 1,  Challenge 2

"Eventually all things will fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know that everything happens for a reason" ~ Anon

~~~~ STR 2 | STA 3 | DEX 2 | CON 1.5 | WIS 1 | CHA 2 ~~~~

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?  My main quest might take some time to achieve, but my supporting quests are very achievable.

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? Yes, all of the small quests support the main quest. 

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? Yes, they are... the smaller steps are taken care of in the 3 smaller quests

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?  Yes. Two of them need a stopwatch and one simply needs a measurement.

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€?  Grading on how close I can come to the goals.  Progress would be a proportion of how far I get in each one.

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? Should I be ill/injured I  will likely decrease the times/distances.

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?  My goals aren't very dependent on diet or days where I can't get to a gym to exercise.

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? None of them are.

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?  Yes - Currently I spend the right amount of time exercising already.

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?  My main quest takes up most of my energy, and the side quest uses fairly low energy activities.

Smart Goals are here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/64164-gaining-control/

Level: 3 (EQ) - Race: Wood Elf - Class: Assassin Epic Quest: Rathlan

Current Challenge: Rathlan revisits old disciplines

Previous Challenges: Gaining Control Part 1 - Finding the future in the pastPart 2 - Preparing for Superhero statusRathlan Lays FoundationsRathlan learns to love mornings Rathlan refocuses on focus Rathlan brings it together

(Old system: Level 3 - Stats: STR 9 | DEX 7 | CON 6 | STA 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 4)

WooHoo! Mini Challenge #1 is completed!

Level 0 Human Recruit (Future Assassin/Monk)

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Book of Challenges: The Prologue, Chapter 1: Respawn

Seize the day, put no trust in the morrow.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

(Horace/ George Eliot/ Victor Kiam)

CAFFEINE FREE CHALLENGE (12 out of 42 days caffeine free!)

28%
28%

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.