• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Azzie

Azzie's New Challenge

Hi guys,

I'm Azzie and I'm gonna try out my first 6 week challenge from today. Stamina is pretty sucky so I'm gonna start really small.

Main Quest : To eat healthy and exercise every day for the next 6 weeks

Quest 1 : To eat healthy home cooked meals with low carbs

-  1 for an unhealthy meal

Goal : To have 75 Points by the end of 6 weeks

Quest 2 : To exercise daily for 30 mins (Walking - basic bodyweight circuit - streching)

-  1 for skipping a day

Goal : To have 30 points by the end of 3 weeks

Side Quest : To study hard and do well for my final exams.

I'm notorious for starting new things and leaving them half way through because I can't handle them, so hopefully I've made precise, simple and clear goals that I can follow.

I really feel good starting this and I plan on updating the status of my challenge every Sunday evening. Wish me luck guys, and all the very best for every one else starting this new 6 weeks challenge!!

Oh I like your goals and the point system. It kinda reminds me of how I setup my first challenge… although I used habitrpg to keep track of the points.

I noticed you are planning to use bodyweight exercises… are you going to use NF's beginner's bodyweight workout? or something different?

btw, I'm one of the Assassin Guild's Ambassadors… You know us, right? Maybe after this challenge is over you can join us… lots of us are into using our own weight to exercise and we can help you if you have questions.

In the meantime, I'm sure you can find useful information and support both on our Den and in our member's challenges (look for the assassin's phonebook on the assassins' forum soon and you can find members that are working on the same goals as you).

If you've got questions come and hang around for a while in the Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat thread… or PM me. :D

Thanks! Will  catch up with you guys sometime after next week when my exams are over and I'm a bit more free.

Yup, using the NF beginner's routine.

Challenge Update :

Quest 1 : 5 points, I probably will improvehis after next week since I'm strapped for cooking time due to exams now.

Quest 2 : 3 points : I kinda got sick on thursday so I'm being a bit lenient to myself.

Side Quest : 3 exams done, 4 more to go. Hopefully, I'll pass them them all safely.

Sorry if this update seems a bit rushed, (it is)

Correction : In above goals I had put 30 points for 3 weeks when I meant 6 weeks.

exams are definitely priority. first week is about gauging yourself in relation to your challenge if you ask me anyway, so dont get discouraged. instead, try your best to rock the rest of the 6wc

Hey guys!!

My exams, all but one are finally over. I was under a lot of stress last week, barely sleeping and hitting the books. Thankfully, except maybe one subject, I'm pretty sure I'll pass all the rest. My exercise regime went down the drain though, because I was pretty much running on red bull and coffee. Thankfully, that nightmare is over. Since I'll probably get a lot of negatives if I count the past 10 days, I'm gonna cheat a bit and not count them. I'll be starting fresh from tomorrow (It's the evening of May 1st here.)

Once again, thank you all for your wonderful support and encouragement which keeps me going. It's the reason why I'm not quitting even though I messed up the second week pretty badly. :) You're the best guys!

Hey guys!

First up, I'm SO SORRY for the delay in posting here. I could give excuses, but you guys have all been super great stand up people, so I will not do that.

Even though I didnot post, it doesn't mean I slacked off though. My paleo diet is going great!! I feel much better physically and much more energetic than I have ever felt in life.

My strength training wasn't too great, I was going on cardio more. Overall, I'm really happy with where I am and thank you all once again for your love, understanding and support.

oy, as long as you are a better you than the one you were when you started the challenge, it was a success. well done. hope to see you around this challenge too!