Viscura Keeps Going

Viscura

Would love to read it, or a part if you're comfy with that.

Speaking of running, I gotta get to the park and run myself. Have a great final week!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Book will be in need of beta readers at some point, after the worst of the editing has been done. Got a couple lined up if you'd like to join them :)

Went to regular appointment at the gender clinic today, which always means a trip to Nottingham to stay overnight with a friend.

Friend lives at the top of a big, steep hill (a thing Nottingham excels at). I walk up from the station and by the time I reach his place I'm generally half dead, totally out of breath, and all I can do is sit down, rehydrate, and rest for a few minutes - which is just what I did last time I was there at the start of Feb.

So I did the walk again yesterday, and got to the top not beet-red in the face, and able to jump straight into conversation without needing to die for a bit first.

Feelin' pretty good about that :)

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

LEVEL: 18
STR: 23 | STA: 25 | CON: 22 | INT: 10 | WIL: 19 | DEX: 1

Stuff I do:
Write stories and talk about being trans
Various filmy/webseriesy things

Was that 6 weeks already? That went...really fast! So how'd I do?

Main Quest: I realised that my problem staying mmotivated for the bebinner workout was simple boredom. I've bene doing bodyweight and free weights in one form or another, in my living room, for a year, and I was really just going "Ugh...again?!" and then not wanting to.

So I switched it up. Started taekwondo once a week, and started running the Zombies 5k a couple of weeks ago.

I did go one week without two workout sessions, inbetween those things happening, but otherwise have kept it at 2-3 times a week, doing something, so I'm happy giving myself a B for that.

Side Quest: Still having seep issues, a lot of it is stress-related insomnia, but I've been very good at putting myself to bed, even if I'm awake for a bit. I've gone under on sleep hours, but maintained rest hours. So I'll give myself a B again.

Life Quest: Writing! Woo! There was one week when I missed the mark by about 500 words, but otherwise did well. The superhero story has a final part still elft to write, because I started focusing on the book. That's a B again.

So I'm a B level rebel this time around, but there's been a lot going on, and a lot of good changes. I'm eating better because I started keeping track of portions and calories, and lost a couple of pounds without being too focused on doing so. There's a part of my brain which has been marking time, waiting to start testosterone hormone treatment, knowing it'll have a large and ongoing effect on, well, everything. Thanks to the blood tests going through ridiculous amounts of red tape and issues, I'm still waiting for that. All being well, I should have the go-ahead letter from the gic any day now, then I just have to tackle how to arrange injections every 3 weeks and blood tests before every gic appointment.

I'll also, once on treatment, have to constantly reevaluate what the hell's going on with my body. So my weight and body fat and so on are going to be ongoing, and constantly shifting, question marks for a while.

So for the next week, I will keep up on the things above while I figure out the next challenges. Despite being a B student, I don't feel that I did too badly this time around. Definitely found some of the motivation I've been so badly lacking.

• Like 1

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

LEVEL: 18
STR: 23 | STA: 25 | CON: 22 | INT: 10 | WIL: 19 | DEX: 1

Stuff I do:
Write stories and talk about being trans
Various filmy/webseriesy things

I think you did really well this challenge. B is above average so yeah, you done good! LOL

So glad the writing went well.

Good luck with the go-ahead for testosterone. 

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!