Lol so many cool people have already joined the teams!! Woot!!

Ok so my name is Brianne. I have signed up for Nerd fitness 2 or 3 times, but always found excuses to get out.

NO MORE!!!

My Main Quest is to lose 15 pounds. I have a wedding coming up (May 9th)!! I kept pretending like I was going to be fine, but I have decided I want to look WAY good in that dress, and I want to be able to go on more adventures with my future husband :)

To do this, my goals are to 1-work out 4 days a wekk for at least 1 hr. 2- Eat at least 2 real meals a day (no more Cadbury eggs for lunch. Even scrambled, they do not count as real food.) and 3- By the end of these 6 weeks I don't want to be drinking ANY soda.

I love rock climbing. It's the only form of exercise I don't cringe at, although that may be because I'm too out of shape to do other things. Lol. I want to join the Assassins after the Recruit challenge, so I'm going to be spending a lot of time at the climbing gym, and doing yoga to limber up. I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to trying new things, but I want to ramp that up. Any ideas of fun (and cheap...) forms of exercise, I'd love to hear them!! 

I'm super stoked for this challenge :) Let's kick some butt!!

Race: Vampire

Desired Class: Assassin

First Challenge!!

Hi Brianne--love your energy and your goals! 

Your goal about soda really hits me personally--last year I finally quit the stuff, after many (WAY too many) years of drinking it. It was truly not as hard as I thought it would be, AND I saved money! 

So I am confident you can do this. 

Thanks! 

Mckeedm

congrats on your pending nuptials. it's awesome that you already know what exercise you like. 

You might notice that someone has added a tag to your post.  This is not to box you into a corner but rather because your goals or lifestyle have links to the guild you've been tagged and we'd like to bring you to the attention of one of their guild ambassadors. These ambassadors will be able to offer you advice, encouragement and support on your goals.  You don't even have to wait around for them to come introduce themselves to you, you are more than welcome to pop into the Assassins' board and introduce yourself to the guildies there. I am also around to answer any questions that you might have so do not hesitate to PM me.

Good Luck with your challenge

AB xx

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Welcome to the Rebellion!  With your current goals and interests, you've attracted the attention of the Assassins' Guild.... but don't worry, I'm here in a supportive capacity!  Even if you ultimately don't join us, we'd love to help you along on your journey, and there are a lot of people working on goals similar to yours within our black-clad ranks...

If you think you might like to check us out, I hope you'll come by the Assassins' Den chat and say hello!  We're very welcoming killers-in-black, really.      ;)  You can also check out the Assassin Guild Info & Announcements for more info about what's going on with the guild.  We also have our handy Assassin Phonebook, which will allow you to find people who are working on similar skills to yours.  And though we may be the bodyweight guild, we're also a guild of extreme variety - we do a bit of everything!

Additionally, if you like what you see, I encourage you to go introduce yourself on the Level 1 Assassin Initiates Q&A/Chat thread as well!  There are a lot of fun people hanging out as they consider whether to join us - and you can make new friends, ask questions of guild leadership, post awesome gifs (we wouldn't be Assassins without gif parties) and more!  I hope to see you there soon.

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me or catch my attention by quoting one of my posts.  Otherwise, I or one of my colleagues will be stopping by to check in on you and celebrate your successes as the challenge goes on.  Now get out there and crush those goals!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire