Novena Gets Knocked Down - but she gets up again

Novena

OK - so i've been gone for a while, and very much down, but never out.

Main Quest - get stronger.

Goal 1: Finish Zombies Run (bike) 5K.  (3X a week)

-- I've never gotten to finish this, and I have about six weeks of it left. So that works out fine.

Goal 2: Pilates with the boi at least 5 days a week.

-- I've gotten my bf interested in fitness. He's had back and nerve problems for ages, and I introduced Pilates to him, and he sees immediate results - working out means he has less pain.Unfortunately I've been skimping on those lately, and when I dont do it, its harder for him to do it. And its not like I dont need Pilates either. And since we're in a long distance relationship, whatever brings us closer is not to be ignored.

Goal 3: Cook Meals At Home. - 5 days a week

-- Am unemployed and have been spending waaaaay too much money on takeout. And the parents have stocked my freezer full of food, so there is really no excuse for this. Financially or healthwise. I've reigned it in enough to lose 10 lbs, but I do not want to waste any more cash on food when I can cook healthy stuff at home.

Life Quest: Bullet Journal 5X a week

-- I get good results with the bullet journal. Problem - I go whole swaths of time without using it. I have a lot to do (job hunting/making stuff for Etsy Craft store) and there are days I just sit around and am not productive - which is easy when you are depressed, ptsd, adhd, unemployed and career changing. So my gig is to use the bullet journal daily, but just so I dont go too regimented on this (I tend to) I'm putting a five day a week on this one.

Not really caring about stats this time, I will be jazzed enough to just finish a challenge.

Blood and glory to my fellow adventurers

N*

Level 2 Assassin: STR: 5 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 1 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4.5

Challenge: The Raptors are Coming

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.

Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

Interesting, the BF and I instituted walking and pilates a while ago, and while I know I lost 10 lbs, today I noticed I had to go in a row of hooks on the bra and that my spring hoodie fit looser. So it seems what works for me is to keep the eating clean, and just incorporate gentle stuff instead of worrying about going gung ho on the exercise - gentle transitions. Cause now I want to do the longer walk than before and I feel stronger, and maybe its the gentle progression that makes this seem without spending all my willpower.

Oh well, we'll see.

Level 2 Assassin: STR: 5 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 1 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4.5

Challenge: The Raptors are Coming

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.

Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.