Finally Appearing on the Forum

Hello, everyone! 

My friend introduced me to Nerd Fitness a couple years ago, and I only now created an official account. 

I've been through all of the posts, and keep updated. 

I also have written about Nerd Fitness on my own blog a few times (where I keep a list of my favorite posts for reference). 

I must have seen posts for the six wek challenges several times, but for some reason I finally decided to go for it.  I'm not sure what changed this time, but I'll see how I do! 

I'm in pretty good shape, and I'm fairly strong too, but I would like to lose some weight, and possibly get stronger.  So I'm going to start up with this 6 week challenge! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the party! What are your goals?

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I'll trot on over there and take a look...

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.