I need a red dress for the hash this weekend, so I went downtown to buy one. Apparently the only colours people are wearing this season are peach and navy. They got some dresses out of storage for me and I tried them on...

YEESH.

So I gave up, the stores closed, and I'm home, and this is what I've come up with: 

2zyzhc8.jpg

Plus a cardigan so I don't give the old guys on the train a heart attack, and my knee high wonderwoman socks (they make me go faster!). 

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Day 37 was too easy so I did day 38 as well. Still had some juice in me so I thought I'd try day 39... Made it through one set and I think that's all I can do today. I shall do the rest tomorrow! 

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Phew! This one was harder than it looks. 

2jd3rkm.png

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

My not so healthy dinner... I added veggies to it!

11190997_1467772223513736_1951097717_n.j

It's a salty, proteiny explosion of deliciousness... but I'm ok with that. Lots of hiking lined up this weekend. 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

As predicted, the salt and high calorie dinner, although within my weight watchers points, caused a sharp bump in the scale. And my legs are the DOMSiest after yesterday's hour long marching/hopping in place torture. Oh well. I'm off to Seoul tonight to meet up with AresPandora for the red dress hash tomorrow and another hash in the afternoon. Then home on Sunday for d&d.

I love that bodyweight training means that a weekend trip doesn't derail my workout because I am my own gym (that's a good book too, btw).

I'm loving the look of my body in the mirror first thing in the morning these days. I struck a Ginny earlier but didn't snap a picture. But... Dat ASS!

Kiiiinda bummed that is labor day and I have to work. Oh well. Totally worth it to be able to move in with Beardy, who is snoozing away in bed next to me because it's 7:30 and I'm up way too early. Gee. What shall I do now? I can get so much done!

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Your doing great!

I hadn't heard of Plant Nanny, so I looked it up. And immediately downloaded it.  I made sure that I did not try to immediately drink all the glasses of water that it told me I needed. :) 

• Like 1

Pixie Adventurer

Exercise is not an option - it is a requirement.

Current Challenge

Gee what shall I do since I woke up so early?... I went back to sleep. Lol.

Time to get up and work out and do my measurements.

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Not a huge improvement but considering it's shark week, I'm not as 'regular' as I'd like and I had a HUGE amount of salt in dinner last night, I'll accept a little bloating, and most of the numbers are smaller anyway. Whoop! Weight was 84.6 yesterday but hey... 

bijv3c.png

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Egad! It's a double post! 

Here's a gif instead. 

Zg0U3Ng.gif

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Have fun at the hash and remember you are a GD triceratops. 

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

STR 2.5 | DEX 0 | STA 5.5 | CON 2.5 | WIS 4 | CHA 1

Challenge: 1, 2

Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.

~Margaret Thatcher

Today, at work, I was a unicorn. fd8273a9dea423f878f5a6911daeb9d8.jpg

A kid said I was a fashion terrorist. Well, at least I don't write my letters backwards, kid. Eat my pink unicorn shorts.

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Sitting at the train station, waiting for train one of two to go to seoul for a day of hashing. My boss's husband got the somek (beer with a shot of Soju) going so I'm in good spirits. Hope to sleep on the second train. I'll arrive in seoul at 4am and then spend four hours in a 24hr sauna/hot tubs place. Might be able to nap there. Then my first red dress run in a non red dress and then an "anything but clothes" hash in my unicorn onesie. I see a lot of beer in my future. Hope to fight it with hiking. Then back home for d&d. Whee.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Look at me, choosing the smoothie with kale in it over the peanut butter dark chocolate wonder that I really wanted.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Oooohh look at me using the gym at the sauna while I'm killing time before the hash

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

So I haven't slept. And I probably won't. But I'm super clean and relaxed...

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

First hash was easy. Second was awful and everyone else gave up but we finished it so AresPandora and I are both front running bastards and dead Fucking last. I'm so tired...

• Like 2

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Congrats on not giving up!

Super clean and relaxed is not something to miss out on too quickly by sleeping through it before appreciating it!  :playful:

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

All right. No more drinking (except if I have to in circles) on hashes.

AresPandora looked after me... Even after I was a terrible drunk.

Phew.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

So, some good and some bad today. I'm catching up my missed workouts from the weekend so I did day 41 this morning and day 42 just now. 

But I spent the whole day eating pizza with my students and drinking soda. 

Tomorrow's workout is scary but I've got the day off so I'm hoping to throw in a hike as well. 

Tomorrow: 

day43.jpg

It's hard to think I've only got 17 days left of this. I've really enjoyed it so far. I'm thinking of doing it over again from the start, on level 2 once I'm done. On the other hand, the bit I most enjoyed was the fighting parts, so I might work my way through the fighter's codex instead. 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Do the fighter's one!

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Day 43 complete, at full speed, with no modifications. Definitely needed to lie down for a bit after that one... 

Now let's see if I can convince Beardy to go hiking. 

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

With much a-moaning and a-groaning I did. I think I'd much rather do stuff on my own than go through that again. Had to compromise. The hike turned into a bike ride to a picnic. But his bike is a rusty p.o.s so there was a bit of a tantrum.

Sigh.

I wish he wanted to do stuff more.

On the bright side I made sweet potatoes stuffed with bolognese sauce for supper. He doesn't like sweet potatoes so I've made pasta for him.

bc7d0bf5a47d270107ac3c9aba085bca.jpg

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger