Fitocracy + Convict Conditioning

I know there's quite a few of us here doing Convict Conditioning now. Just so you all know, all of the exercises for Convict Conditioning are now on Fitocracy to track! I've personally been waiting for this for months. Just thought I'd share!

For those of you who have CC but want a way to track it, go crazy!

Anyway, I was 2 weeks late on this. Theres also a CC group there to join which has been around since May. Man, I'm slow.

Ah, I'm stoked! I actually just picked up Convict Conditioning because I've been travelling for work/family for several weeks, and I haven't found barbells anywhere to do my usual. I've been terrible about diligence, and am hoping to arm myself with some serious bodyweight routines for when there's nothin' but floor space. And I love Fitocracy, so... whammo!

Ah, I'm stoked! I actually just picked up Convict Conditioning because I've been travelling for work/family for several weeks, and I haven't found barbells anywhere to do my usual. I've been terrible about diligence, and am hoping to arm myself with some serious bodyweight routines for when there's nothin' but floor space. And I love Fitocracy, so... whammo!

Boom! Win-win!

Thanks for the heads up, see everyone there.

On an unrelated note, is anyone doing uneven squats? If so... HOW??

It even says in the book they're hard. If you can't do them yet, try doing more of the exercise before it?

It even says in the book they're hard. If you can't do them yet, try doing more of the exercise before it?

That's what I figured too, except I've done three straight sessions of close squats. They're really not putting up a challenge anymore, and I don't know if just doing more reps will help get ready for the unevens. I see there's a few vids on youtube suggesting doing the one-legged squats near a pole, similar to the supported squats, thinking of substituting these instead.

What do you think? Is the important part doing the plan as RX'd, or in getting to the master exercises?

My Workout Log: Ass Getting Kicked. || My Beach 2012 Photolog: WINTER Beach 2012.

Convict Conditioning progression:

PushUps: Lvl3 || Leg Raises: Lvl3

Squats: Lvl7 || Bridges: Lvl4

PullUps: Lvl2 || Handstand Pushups: Lvl1 o_0

From the 'Perfecting Your Technique' section of Uneven squats:

This exercise requires more skill and more strength than the earlier steps. If balancing on the basketball is a problem, use a stable alternative (e.g., three flat bricks) instead. If you still have trouble, use a lower object than the ball (e.g., one brick), and build up the height as you gain con- fidence and balance.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.