Luciana Returns

luciana

I return again after my last attempt fizzled out. This time I am trying to underestimate myself and make a goal that is really, truly doable.

Main goal: not gain more weight.

This seems like a low-pressure way to ease myself back into weight-loss with finals (stress) coming up. 

1) I will avoid eating after 9 pm. That is late enough that anything after it is probably stress-snacking and not dinner. Tea is okay, but only honey every other cup. This should really also include going to sleep earlier but I might save that until after finals. 

2) I will eat more vegetables and less carbs. This is less an attack on carbs in general and more snack-type foods. I like vegetables, so this shouldn't be a huge problem. 

3) I will work on doing a full push-up with good form. 

Additional goal) I will do class work every day and each week I will write out a schedule of what I will need to be working on. 

I am going to post at least every other day so I don't get distracted and forget to post. After finals I will revise these and make them more measurable as I will feel less guilty about spending free time on things other than homework. 

Current Challenge

Respawn post

Challenges: 1 (support by Potential), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (current)

I am going to post at least every other day so I don't get distracted and forget to post. After finals I will revise these and make them more measurable as I will feel less guilty about spending free time on things other than homework. 

Here's your non-distraction.

REVRyback3.gif

WAKE UP!

I'm not doing very good this time around. I stopped most of the snacking but that's mostly because I eat too much at dinner and feel uncomfortable all night. I still eat vegetables but I haven't stopped eating sweet things - I think a lot of it is always being in a hurry and grabbing a granola bar or something. I mean, I know there are things that are fast that aren't sweet but I feel like I'm always running so late I don't have time for anything I can't grab out of the pantry and eat in the car. I have made very little progress on push-ups but I have been trying to walk around more when I have the option - this is more about procrastination than exercise though, so I don't feel like it counts as success.

I feel like if I could just finish school everything would be fine, I wouldn't stay up late not-doing homework and I'd feel like I could spare the time it takes to drive to the gym and actually work out (instead of thinking I'd use it for homework, which I never do), but I also know that there are people who go to school full-time and work and still have time to exercise. I also haven't been out of school long enough in the past few years to actually test this theory. I know that logically, I have time for everything, but it just doesn't seem to work. I don't know, maybe this week will be better. 

Current Challenge

Respawn post

Challenges: 1 (support by Potential), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (current)