T2Sarah Kiss and Make up

Got a few things done yesterday. Lifted with home gym yesterday. I know that you heavy lifters poo poo the universal systems for free weights but this is what I have and works for me right now. Cardio today.

Ate at home. Using up that freezer/pantry stuff. Can't seem to get to bed on time. Watching Letterman since,it is,his last shows.

Looks,like we have a today and,tomorrow with no rain. Big storms Sunday though. Need to get seeds sown( beets, peas, beans, zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, squash and herbs). Weeds have grown well in this weather. Pain in my ass.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Got a few things done yesterday. Lifted with home gym yesterday. I know that you heavy lifters poo poo the universal systems for free weights but this is what I have and works for me right now. Cardio today. 

Whatever works for you!

Ate at home. Using up that freezer/pantry stuff. I need to restock mine, just have a bit of cut up chicken in mine.

Looks,like we have a today and,tomorrow with no rain. Big storms Sunday though. Need to get seeds sown( beets, peas, beans, zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, squash and herbs). Weeds have grown well in this weather. Pain in my ass. Looks like our rain will be here on Mothers Day and I haven't gotten much done in my garden either, I had peas/beans up 2 inches this time last year.

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I am debating about planting today since wicked storms with wind and possible hail tomorrow. Maybe just seeds no plants.

Skipped breakfast today and now I am starved. Off to the kitchen before I make a big mistake.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I am debating about planting today since wicked storms with wind and possible hail tomorrow. Maybe just seeds no plants.

Skipped breakfast today and now I am starved. Off to the kitchen before I make a big mistake.

If I skip breakfast I'm hungry all day no matter what I eat for the rest of the day.

You're probably ok with some seeds, is your soil well drained?

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Yummy!

Must be the weekend for gardening...though I'm worried about the same thing here with the storms headed our way...

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I got all raised beds weeded. Four 4'x4' beds tilled and planted. And one 4'x10' bed tilled and planted.

Planted 3 varieties of zucchini, yellow squash, snap peas, bush beans, carrots, beets,and cucumbers. All seeds. I still have one 4'x4' bed left and two 4'x10 beds left. They got weeded but not tilled or planted. I want to wait this storm that is going to hit ( supposedly) this afternoon. Peppers and tomatoes are what is mostly going into those beds with some herbs. I buy tomatoes and peppers as plants because if not it would be forever coming up from seed. I was lazy and didn't start anything in March as seed this year.

Tweeted my back which I think is sciatica while running the tiller. It hurts just on one side and starts in my back above my but and runs down toward my hip. Working on stretches today. Need to add back planks to my daily routine for a strong core. Of course if I lost 40 lbs that would help a lot too.

Hoping to get a few more things done outside today before the rain hits. Didn't rain overnight like they said it would so who knows.

No lunch yesterday, was busy. Dinner: half a big ribeye, left over potatoes green beans from other night, and steamed carrots. Sorry no pic. I was starved and started eating.

My wonderful hubby let the dogs out this morning so I slept til 9:30. Of course last night after working outside till dark, cooking dinner and cleaning up( me and the kitchen) it was almost midnight for bed time. I have learned that it is okay to shake Sunday's up a little.

Just now getting ready to make breakfast then maybe a walk.

• Like 9

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Love the gardening.

I'm adding planks again too. Did one minute last night and thirty seconds this morning.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk

• Like 3

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Sunday and yesterday were spring clean days. Kitchen counters stripped and cleaned, kitchen drawers/cabinets wiped out, laundry room cleaned out, pulled out entertainment center and dusted/vacuumed behind it ( yuck), organized and dusted off all DVDs and Xbox games, sorted stuff for garage sale, and other stuff. Trying to rid house of dust.

I have started eating two meals a day and just a snack. Hubby works from 8am to 8:30 pm. Not hourly either. We tend to,eat really late but I enjoy eating dinner with him. I have not been hungry in the morning so I have been eating a lunch around 11am then a snack at 4 ish then dinner at 9. We will see what happens.

Headed to a local greenhouse today to finish picking up tomatoe and pepper plants. Made list of flowers I need for containers. Supposed to rain tomorrow so I want to get a bunch of stuff done outside today. Also need to finish the " spring clean" downstairs. Cleaning vents, shades, and steam cleaning living room carpet. Have company for dinner tonight but keeping dinner simple. Steaks, twice baked potatoes and salad.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Sounds like a great dinner tonight, and I bet you will love having the dust out of the house!

Wish I were heading to the greenhouse with you.

Lots of love as you go through your day.

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 |

Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Sunday and yesterday were spring clean days. Kitchen counters stripped and cleaned, kitchen drawers/cabinets wiped out, laundry room cleaned out, pulled out entertainment center and dusted/vacuumed behind it ( yuck), organized and dusted off all DVDs and Xbox games, sorted stuff for garage sale, and other stuff. Trying to rid house of dust.

I refuse to do mine until I can open some windows and not freeze myself out!

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Added 20 tomato plants and 12 pepper plants to the garden. Still have 6 more tomatoes but I will do,those in the upside down planters and hang them. Bought a few flowers for front deck but didn't,get planted because I realized I had no potting soil.

Supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I will work on the house then Friday back to finish garden.

I am starved right now and ready to eat. Probably won't eat though until 9. Think I will snack on some carrots.

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Great spring cleaning mania. Got a lot done. I'm working on finishing up my wood floors. I have the bedroom and half the living room to finish up.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Dinner last night was so good!

Rainy and dreary here today. We need the rain though. On the agenda today is my son's room and deep clean bathrooms. Also some yoga and stretching. First I am going to binge on some Hulu.

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

No spoilers, but please oh please tell me you're caught up on Arrow and Flash.

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Weekend was a whirlwind. Sat beautiful dat so worked outside. Got all the flowers planted and in containers on front porch then a few planters done on back deck. Hanging baskets done and last of the tomato plants into the topsy turvy planters hanging. Hubby had to go into work till 2 so step son got the yard mowed and weed eater ran until we ran out of string and neither of us could get more string to load. Learn something new! Boys finished yard and I smoked boneless chicken thighs wrapped in bacon and split breasts. Had 2 other boys over for a sleep over. Ice cream sundaes for dessert ( none for me ) and then they played x box till1am.

Whew that was Saturday! Saturday night after my shower my hips were killing me. Just ached and sharp pain on the one side. I think it was exacerbated by the thunderstorm coming in. Thunder and lightning overnight and some really strong storms just south of us. Wind blew train cars off tracks! Didn't get much sleep. Up at 6 then sat and had some quiet time with my coffee. Boys up and showered then home made doughnuts with cinnamon and sugar ( I only had one doughnut hole) then got ready to head to the race. We had tickets to the Newton Speedway NASCAR race. Hubby's work had a tent set up pre race tailgate. Food, drinks and fun. Was really windy but still nice. Boys and hubby argued about sunscreen so guess who's faces are all red when we got home?

Got home around 5 then fed the boy and he had to leave to go back to Mom's. Overall good weekend, active fund and ate well UNTIL

At the tailgate I wasn't really hungry so just had a little BBQ and baked beans, then I didn't realize that hubby had stuck a bunch of little Debbie snacks in his backpack for at the race. Nutter butters, star crunches and oatmeal pies. When my hunger hit I had at least one of each of those plus kettle corn. When we got home I ate a little leftover smoked chicken but then at 9 instead of heating up a healthy option I opted for chili cheese Fritos and another nutter butter.

Needless to say I am internally paying for my mistakes this morning. Hubby had a flight out at 5:30'am so he was up at 3am. I got up for a minute but curled back up with a tummy ache and slept till 7. Windy and colder today so working inside and eating much better today.

• Like 7

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Hope you feel better soon! Hugs and happiness to you.

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin