Back In The Saddle Again

For this next six week challenge I want to focus on building up my back and arm strength to achieve my very first pull up! Also, since community living creates unique challenges when it comes to food, when I cook, I will focus on making 80/20 Paleo meals. 4 months till I get to see my niece again!

Goals!

Keep lowering intake of sugar (except for during my upcoming birthday) and focus on whole fresh fruits.

Make all the house meals I'm responsible for Paleo! 

Build up arm, core, and back strength through Bodyweight Brigade.

Side Quest:

I'm making my way through the books I want to read. Gotta keep pushing ahead. Just started a new one yesterday! 

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." St. Augustine

Ad Astra Per Aspera

Generally, the more trackable and specific your goals; the better your chance of success. How do you determine if you are lowering your sugar intake if there's no benchmark? 3 sweets per day? 2? Certain size/volume?  Liquid calories? All of those add up.  Once there's a platform to build off of (by being specific/trackable); you can measure your success and gradually improve.

Post! :P

Thanks for the suggestion! I've thought about what I want my sweets goal to be so, 

UPDATE!

Track and limit sweets to 3 times per week to begin with and then after three weeks, lower to 1 time per week. When I'm craving sugar I will have whole fruit instead.

Liquid calories are limited to 2/week.  

Update with the other goals:

Feeling stronger in my back and arms already. 

Already planning my next paleo house meal.

Side quest is going strong.

Finished The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie and am burning through Jurassic Park at an alarming rate. 

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." St. Augustine

Ad Astra Per Aspera