Rita Lin must fit in her wedding dress!!

rita lin

Went to skating Wednesday night, I haven't been to a Wednesday skating session in a very long time. I'm used to just dossing about on skates on a Thursday before we referee, not actually training!

We did an off skates warm up that had me thinking I was going to throw up, then we got on skates and did squats and sprints, which was painful. I actually took part in some contact stuff, which I haven't done in a while, and definitely don't like - so glad I ref now!

I'm still super sore from both the time in the gym and skating, ready to drop!

• Like 1

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

STR:19 ~ DEX:6 ~ CON:21 ~ WIS:20 ~ STA:12 ~ CHA:9

Current Challenge - Previous Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies within 10 feet of the pack."

11287912_1023240017688498_1585738545_n.j

This weeks meal prep is done!

Lemon roasted chicken breasts, honey & balsamic vinegar marinated turkey breast, with steamed veg, roast sweet potato and chickpeas :D Also some chopped melon and stewed rhubarb :)

• Like 3

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Do you freeze or refridgerate your meals? Also heat them up in the microwave??? My biggest issue is not wanting to wait to cook something, and what you're doing may be the key.

Hope things are going well!

"I don't want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself."-unknown

Do you freeze or refridgerate your meals? Also heat them up in the microwave??? My biggest issue is not wanting to wait to cook something, and what you're doing may be the key.

Hope things are going well!

We do both! So I tend to freeze half the meals and put the rest in the fridge, then take the frozen meals out the day before we need then so they can defrost then we both just reheat them at work :)

You have to allow cooked meat to defrost fully before you microwave it though cause it gets a bit chewy if not

• Like 1

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

Been MIA this last week. I managed to make all my own lunches and I also got to referee :)

Oh something on that front, I am being made Head Ref for the Teesside Skate Invaders as the current head ref is stepping down to go back to playing with the league :)

I've been really rubbish at strength training this challenge, so that's definitely something I need to work on for next time. 

I'll do a proper round up with scores tonight :)

• Like 1

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

I am in awe of your food prep...that's awesome!!

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Goal: Weight - 65kg - Final weight = 67.3kg

Quests:

1. Make my own lunch every day - [WIS + CON] - Pass!! [+3 & +3]

This one shouldn't be too difficult as I'm pretty much doing it now. Focusing on eating less bread and cheese, and focusing more on clean meals.

2. Strength train twice a week - [sTR] - Not pass - I maybe managed this two out of the six weeks. Must do better next time!

We have our garage gym now! I'm really rubbish at using it, but maybe if I pick two days; Wednesday and Friday, then I'll actually use it!

3. Referee at least once a week - [WIS + CHA] - Pass! There was only one week I didn't ref. [+3 & +3]

I no longer play roller derby, instead now I referee it. I'm having so much more fun and am having such a good time! But to get more confident and making penalty calls etc I need to do it more! I either do this at the women's practice on a Thursday (which is scary cause they're like 4th in the country) or at the men's which is better cause there's only like 8 of them.

Life quest: Keep the house clean! - Mostly pass. The house is clean and tidy, and we are doing better.

Seriously just do it.

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger