Nanners - Log of Battle

Hello there!

You can see my challenge goals here

I had to wait for approval to be able to post on the forums, so it looks like I'm late but I SWEAR I WAS HERE!

:ph34r:

Week 1 Day 1:

Main quest:

Workout: Got my butt up and went to the gym for ....BUTT DAY

Diet: Reasonably good. I need a way to link a food journal to here. Any suggestions?

Sustainability: none yet

Life quest:

contacted someone in the field to gather info on current processes/standards

Week 1 Day 2:

Main quest:

Workout: Rest day - went to the dentist and had work done (oww)

Diet: Good, but I went to sleep after the dentist and didn't eat dinner

Sustainability: none yet

Life quest:

no progress

Week 1 Day 3:

Main quest:

Workout: Have an appointment with my trainer for 6pm, will update after *update - workout was suuuuper hard but I did it, including a run before and after

Diet: Great so far, up to 4 small meals before workout, tracking meals in Lose It. Went really light on dinner but stayed below my caloric goals

Sustainability: researching soylent (probably not sustainable lifestyle)

Life quest:

no progress

Faedra the level 1 Lycan 
STR 1|DEX 3|CON 1|STA 1|WIS 3|CHA 1

Current Challenge  | Battle Log

What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable - Socrates

Week 1 Day 4

Main quest:

Workout: Rest day - probably gonna do a run or bike tonight because I feel guilty about my dieting fail (see below)

Diet: Today I had a setback, when my apartment complex sent me 2 boxes of donuts at work for being an awesome resident. It felt wrong not to eat at least 1. My meals could have been better but other than the doughnut I did ok.

Sustainability: Looking at building myself a set of stall bars - Any tips for building these in an apartment?

Life quest:

Did some scientific research on technologies i'd be using. 

Faedra the level 1 Lycan 

What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable - Socrates

Week 1 Day 5

Main quest:

Workout: Legs - added 30 minutes of cardio after leg day, i only almost fell of the treadmill 3 times :P

Diet: Made a possible setback - breakfast taco-  into a part of my diet and avoided failing. Lunch wasnt great since the cafeteria was closed and i didnt have much at home, but I stuck to my goals

Sustainability: Figured out how to incorporate random office food events into my diet on occasion, i'd say that's a win

Life quest:

Did some more research on how things work - cuz knowledge is power

Week 1 Day 6

Main quest:

Workout: Rest day - had a friend in town and did some kayaking/peddle kayaking? - mini leg and arm workout

Diet: Super proud of myself on this one! I had company and ate out and still managed to stick very close to my diet. My only possible fail was a hotdog bun, but considering that i ate super healthy i think that was ok.

Sustainability: Learned that I can still eat out (grilled chicken from a chinese place) and stay healthy. Learned that having company doesn't have to mean abandoning my diet. I also had a few drinks and didn't go over my calorie goal. Woot!

Life quest:

Discussed my idea with a few people and got positive feedback

Week 1 Day 7

Main quest:

Workout: Rest day - had to cancel my 8am gym appointment due to company, so I'm doing arms tomorrow instead. 

Diet: 100% win. I even made chili for the first time in a veeeeery long time (not Paleo due to beans, but i'm not avoiding beans). I bought some healthy groceries, and grabbed some whipping cream because i discovered my beloved cool whip has the dreaded High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. I even accidentally made ice cream! 

Sustainability: Learned a new recipe and made progress in learning to cook

Life quest:

nothing today

Faedra the level 1 Lycan 

WINS OF THE WEEK:

On Friday I finally got the guts to tell my trainer I wasn't happy. He hadn't really done much to help me out diet wise, and after 2 month with him I still weighed the same and wasn't making much progress on strength. He was nice and said to track everything carefully for the next 2 weeks and stick to his plan 100% and if i still didn't see any change he would comp me 5 sessions. 

This weekend I had company and still managed to maintain my diet! This is HUGE for me as I've always completely thrown it out the window when entertaining. This has lead to 5 days of healthy eating, and going crazy on junk food on the weekends. I'm really proud of myself for not letting that happen.

Cooking: I actually did some food prep!!!! I have enough chili left for a few dinners. 

Support: I found my local NF community on FB, just waiting for approval on the group so i can get to know them

Faedra the level 1 Lycan 

Oh goodness, long time no update!

Week 2 - i saw some really great progress - down 2 lbs! and was doing super good on everything

Week 3 - business trip to detroit......diet went mostly out the window due to stress/time contraints/not having a car. I also didn't excercise at all. Big week of fail

Week 4 - started to get back on the wagon but then my boyfriend came to town. my diet has been mostly on track, but i've been skipping workouts and and veeerry tired. I've also started playing SWTOR..........(so addicting)

Faedra the level 1 Lycan